Username7

May 1, 2017
That being said, the tech update may make it difficult for them to make previous saves compatible with all the code revisions. We'll have to see.
They've said multiple times on both stream and on Discord that there will be no save compatibility between the old version and the rebuild because they're two different games at this point and that it'd be a waste of time and resources trying to force it to work. I swear I made a post about it before screenshot and all but can't seem to find it, so it must have been in response to something that got nuked as OT.
Oh and Stray finished rewiring Jenny.
Jennywire.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
They've said multiple times on both stream and on Discord that there will be no save compatibility between the old version and the rebuild because they're two different games at this point and that it'd be a waste of time and resources trying to force it to work. I swear I made a post about it before screenshot and all but can't seem to find it, so it must have been in response to something that got nuked as OT.
Oh and Stray finished rewiring Jenny.
View attachment 2911667
Gracias! Thank you for the clarification. I did not recall that.

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
This is it. I stop giving it money when it thought it was developing far too slow for far too long. It's the nature of Patreon, crowd funded anything and early access. Just got to cut your losses and move on.
Yep. And since I once was one of the paying patrons, I might say that even those who probably either aren't happy with the delays or are far enough into the sunken cost fallacy to back out now, being satisfied in getting a few wallpapers here and there.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
development was progressing 1% a month right? so seeing that it's at 82% right now we could project that it would take (with bug fixing) roughly 2 more years until the tech update is out. the thing is though i don't think it's progressing 1% per month anymore. it's been at 82% for a long while now right? an estimated 4 months to bugfix everything ia also probably very optimistic

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
In less than 2 months, it will be 1 year without any update :KEK: Keep giving your money :KEK::KEK::KEK:
Again, the vast majority are here because we don't give money.
Also, again, everyone can play Summertime Saga for free directly from the developer's website.
Also, also, again, subscribers aren't subscribing to play this - the listed rewards for each tier are being received as promised.
Also, also, also, again, there are 15,000 other titles on this site to enjoy while you wait to stroke your cock to any kind of new content.
Also, also, also, also, again, it's very telling that you complain about people who are contributing to the livelihood of the artist whose work they love so much that you use fan art of it as your F95 avatar.
development was progressing 1% a month right? so seeing that it's at 82% right now we could project that it would take (with bug fixing) roughly 2 more years until the tech update is out. the thing is though i don't think it's progressing 1% per month anymore. it's been at 82% for a long while now right? an estimated 4 months to bugfix everything ia also probably very optimistic
I'll just leave this here: #28,647

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yeah but you have to remember the rule that whenever someone cries "milk" Devs have to drink a shot... their livers must be fucked by now... that has to take a toll on the progress.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: McSlut and TGafy

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
I haven't touched this game in like four years maybe? What actually happened in it? Has the story developed much farther. Give me some juicy details.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Again, the vast majority are here because we don't give money.
Also, again, everyone can play Summertime Saga for free directly from the developer's website.
Also, also, again, subscribers aren't subscribing to play this - the listed rewards for each tier are being received as promised.
Also, also, also, again, there are 15,000 other titles on this site to enjoy while you wait to stroke your cock to any kind of new content.
Also, also, also, also, again, it's very telling that you complain about people who are contributing to the livelihood of the artist whose work they love so much that you use fan art of it as your F95 avatar.
I'll just leave this here: #28,647
I haven't played this game in a long time and don't plan on playing it again, I'm just popped in to see what state it's in and that's an awful takeaway.

The reason so many companies want subscription is so they can exploit people forgetting about them. This "product creator" can be criticized for the level of product they provide and you can argue different definitions all you want, that's how myself and many others see them and people here will continue to give their opinion that's what we will criticize them and I don't think that's a bad thing, better people see that the only discussion is failure to deliver rather than potentially be duped.

Other "product creators" deserve it more and its in people's interest to switch, you don't reward bad customer service, if he cared about his livelihood he'd deliver a better product.

benton

Jan 23, 2018
Is there anyway to change the MC's name when using someone else's save file? Also does someone have a file with everything done up to 20.14 so i can do everything from that point on my own?

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Is there anyway to change the MC's name when using someone else's save file? Also does someone have a file with everything done up to 20.14 so i can do everything from that point on my own?
You can use Developer Console, URM, or a save editor to change the variable for the name. Don't have the game on my computer atm to check what the variable is called, but it should be easy enough to find.

Reactions: affen123
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes