Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I was asking if someone else knew. I wasn’t asking them Specifically
You replied to them. You could... never mind.

Anyway, now you know how to create your own full save with whatever name for the main character you want. And you can have it within minutes instead of repetitive asking about how to edit a save file for another 2 or more days.

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
Don't involve us in your kink.

View attachment 2915385
What a badge of shame, if this game gets an 'Abandoned' tag. With that, I will remember this game like I remember 'Dark Silver' or 'Akaburs bad days' When he would have his freak outs. This game will be remember as "IT PEAKED IN HIGHSCHOOL"
Slower than slow : puns

f02e9044c421879b3594089eb17bcb73--metal-funny-memes.jpg .....Oh! Akabur may have failed, but delivered, Kompas has failed so far, hasn't delivered yet.

Last edited:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
I think DC needs to present a real proof of life. Otherwise my thoughts are he's dead and they're milking it.
Go to his Picarto Streams then if you want a Proof of Life. Stop being Lazy and research what you want yourself. DC has nothing to say, the Art for the Tech Update is long done already, the problem is the amount of Posing and new Coding for the whole Game. There is no Problem on the Art whatsoever.

Really, how Lazy are you? His Picarto Site is linked on the first page, click it, watch it and then stop posting things without doing research. Thanks...

Jan 14, 2018
As the dev is making about 745k USD each year (660k is the threshold for the top 1% of US earners), slow updates are not a surprise - which beach are they sipping drinks on ??? They do keep communications going on a monthly basis, and talk about new sceens in the making, but none of that makes it here unfortunately.

The status updates do make it here thanks to 1-2 passionate souls <3 but yes it's paywalled on patreon so they don't get bombarded with negative comments calling them out and to give patrons something to chew on.

Somebody asked the same thing on the last page.

The thing is they talk about the game like once or twice on 2 hour long streams which nobody with a life is willing to sift through. I tried. Most of the "game" talk is also about unimportant stuff that wont see the light of day till at least 2025 like "we're gonna add a hidden bookcase that is a door for the Annie update". Streams are mostly DC and Sploosh and/or Stray just drinking and talking about random stuff with barely any work being done.

People who've asked DC on stream about the update or hiring more people or any fair suggestion immediately got a passive agressive response or mocked. It's great.

A lot of patrons are...well...
Between the patreon, discord and stream they're in a nice cult-like echo chamber.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
What lies? We're up to almost a year now without anything but our dicks in our hands to show for it. I am getting Simbro vibes. I think DC needs to present a real proof of life. Otherwise my thoughts are he's dead and they're milking it.
Please take note that you do not speak for the masses. Some of us are not hitting refresh here every two minutes hoping to see a new release. For myself at least, I'm playing other games while this is being working on.

Freeakzilla

Jun 13, 2023
Hi guys, when I try tu run the windows version of the game with RenpyViewer, the game crash. But with other game don’t crash. Please help me!!

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
can i do multiple routes at a time ?
i just got the "warning" while being with Eve on the roof. Does this lock other paths/Routes ?

Sep 15, 2021
Unfortunately, these types of games, (and even bigger games like Escape From Tarkov), use slow development as a business strategy. Hell, even the dev of Lessons in Love has went from 2 weeks between updates to a month and a half for each update.

It is a balancing act between prolonging development to have a salary and keeping the consumers engaged enough to keep them subscribed. That usually means 1 to 2 hours of content a month with plenty of cock teasing but no real release.

YeetTheFeet

Apr 19, 2019
Haven't been on this thread in a year, and from the recent comments I can safely say this game is starting to smell like Monster Girl Island and Milfy City.
YEEHAW I'm along for the ride again :D
yeah, a few years ago the content updates were very frequent if not with a lot of content. but now it's just reaching milfy city levels of late.

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Haven't been on this thread in a year, and from the recent comments I can safely say this game is starting to smell like Monster Girl Island and Milfy City.
YEEHAW I'm along for the ride again :D
He still streams regularly, so it's not quite as bad.
But as of late it's only backgrounds :FacePalm:
He used to preview spicy content.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Lust4Lucy and Zeyla

petur

Jul 29, 2017
He still streams regularly, so it's not quite as bad.
But as of late it's only backgrounds :FacePalm:
He used to preview spicy content.
A month back i think i saw some spicy content with Judith and Jenny rework/new scenes. But after that is has been mostly backgrounds for all the new locations. What i don't understand is why are there so many new locations? I thought that this was going to be just a Tech update but it looks like there are going to be added new quests or those are locations that will be used for the planned updates that come after the tech.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lust4Lucy

bronin

Feb 23, 2020
Unfortunately, these types of games, (and even bigger games like Escape From Tarkov), use slow development as a business strategy. Hell, even the dev of Lessons in Love has went from 2 weeks between updates to a month and a half for each update.

It is a balancing act between prolonging development to have a salary and keeping the consumers engaged enough to keep them subscribed. That usually means 1 to 2 hours of content a month with plenty of cock teasing but no real release.
They must've taken a note from Star Citizen's playbook.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes