Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
£48,380/ month and it’s been almost a year since any update to the game. Completely unacceptable.
And the subscribers are getting their monthly tier rewards. The game is not part of the rewards because it is available to everyone for free, subscribers or not, directly from the developer's website.

I agree that this tech update is a shitshow and should have been done differently - both hindsight being 20/20 and armchair quarterbacking being the easy thing it is in this situation. But access to the vn/game is not what people are subscribed for nor is it paywalled.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It's good to see Ronda content back on stream. Probably one of the monthly wallpapers we'll see in three-ish days? I've noticed it doesn't really take him much time to produce one when he's feeling it.
deep down, i'm still waiting for Judith(chubby-girl) content, last time we saw her was in the broken bathroom...since then?just a few "cameos" in other characters' arcs

Reactions: hellyeah3000

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It's good to see Ronda content back on stream. Probably one of the monthly wallpapers we'll see in three-ish days? I've noticed it doesn't really take him much time to produce one when he's feeling it.
Yeah, as I see it, these basically serve 3 purposes. Those who want to see some boobs on stream get something, he's getting some patron content and - most importantly - he's getting cutscenes for the coming updates.

Seeing Rhonda with open hair I just can't wait for her update.
Yes, Ronda's newest art is a massive improvement for the game. Just like there are few really decent trans characters across the board, I feel there are too few really decent black characters, too (not as bad as with trans, but still). So I really hope they'll nail her story for that fact alone.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Godamn that should be the permanent look of her,so hot.
It seems like she'll have both hairstyles, depending on the situation.

This should be her final new art:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 10, 2019
I've started playing the final version and there are cookie scenes I am missing and I am wondering if I have to start over... or something. I am missing the following: Ivy both peeping scenes, Iwanka fishy video, Roxy final video. For the variations is this just a time of day thing?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I've been on this since like 2018 and none of the update ever took nearly as long as this i dont think so how big is this gonna be??
In terms of new content you will probably not see much. It's taking a lot of time because they had to rework years worth of art and code. Also posing all the art assets takes a shitton of time.

Mika2820270

Nov 1, 2022
Dc started the draw ronda on the streaming does this mean that the tech and ronda update will come out at the same time or DC plan to release a teaser for the meantime.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes