Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Dc started the draw ronda on the streaming does this mean that the tech and ronda update will come out at the same time or DC plan to release a teaser for the meantime.
A word of advice - do not expect the two updates to come out concurrently and do not expect another pre-tech update.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
A word of advice - do not expect the two updates to come out concurrently and do not expect another pre-tech update.
does that mean they are separate with their own release date? if so: what he said (whom you replied to), and will they be in close proximity, or like spread out? btw, will this update give us a new area/make it so that the children you have grow/glow up? cause in the game, i believe it's stated around a couple of weeks before the childs get popped out

yungcatpiss

Jan 6, 2020
I've been trying to keep up with this game since 2016 its crazy it aint done yet like how is baulders gate 3 done before this game gets finished smh

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
SummertimeSaga, made 2016:

MC's age is unknown(due to Patreon guidelines) but, we can speculate he's around (onesix years old) in H-school.

MC in 2016 is (onesix years old)

MC in 2023 is 23 years old.
Now, out of college, working on a job or career.

MC will be the same age as Jenny is in 2016, next year.

That's how long it has been, just saying.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
So what is the eta on anything?
Well, if one wanted to estimate based on the last couple times the progress percentage changed... there were about 3 or 4 months between each bump of 1% completion. We are at 82% completion now, so if we were to assume a similar pace on through till release... That's 18 percentage points to go at 3 months per point. You could expect release around February of 2028.

Mika2820270

Nov 1, 2022
Well, if one wanted to estimate based on the last couple times the progress percentage changed... there were about 3 or 4 months between each bump of 1% completion. We are at 82% completion now, so if we were to assume a similar pace on through till release... That's 18 percentage points to go at 3 months per point. You could expect release around February of 2028.
Anygood game to wait

Thoran001

Jun 17, 2020
I stopped my patreon yesterday for this game. It is too long for 5 Dollar / Month.
I think the game isn't scam right now, we see that DC works on it in his Live-Streams. But a good developer has invest money in more developers for the last things - Code, Tasks, Posing. If Summertime have an update, and i see that further updates comes in near close months it is perfect. If the Tech-Update is final, i would like to see Conent-Updates in 2-3 month. More is too long.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1 year no update. Still making 55k per month. What a rip off!
don't see it like i'm supporting the dev...but this is on the subscribers: also apparently(everyone is saying it) the game itself is free, the patreons are paying for(see below):

Immagine.png

Again, the dev doesn't have the power of brainwashing people into giving him money(as far as i know...or maybe doesn't work on some of us because we've the superpower of resisting his mental-attacks XD) so until proved wrong, his subscribers are "donating" WILLINGLY...if you think it's stupid...well that's on them, not the dev XD even though i agree with you XD

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there a file/folder of all the wallpapers that had been released through years on patreon?
search the thread for posts containing the word wallpaper or wallpapers made by Hero1
1694697473518.png
does that mean they are separate with their own release date? if so: what he said (whom you replied to), and will they be in close proximity, or like spread out? btw, will this update give us a new area/make it so that the children you have grow/glow up? cause in the game, i believe it's stated around a couple of weeks before the childs get popped out
They have always been separate updates. I wouldn't expect R(h)onda's update for at least 3 to 4 months after the tech update. Could be less than that, could be more. Depends upon how many bugs are reported after the public gets the tech update. Also, even though the artwork and script for R(h)onda's update is probably near done, the coding and the posing most likely won't even be "started" until after the coder and posers are done with the tech update. The items you mention in your post are not in the original goals for the tech update.
Why did they did to rework years of Art and code?
The art was changed from 4:3 display ratio to 16:9 for better use of mobile screen space (as well as modern monitors). The code is rewritten/edited because it was a frankenstein's monster assembled by over half a dozen different coders over as many years. And other things.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Why did they did to rework years of Art and code?
Because they want to make the game widescreen since they have a lot of people that play on android, that works better on phones. And by doing that they have to rework and pose all the art assets. Also DC did a lot of the earlier code and he is not that good at it so since they have to make all those changes to the game they might as well fix all the code.

Reactions: TREXrg

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
search the thread for posts containing the word wallpaper or wallpapers made by Hero1
View attachment 2929041

They have always been separate updates. I wouldn't expect R(h)onda's update for at least 3 to 4 months after the tech update. Could be less than that, could be more. Depends upon how many bugs are reported after the public gets the tech update. Also, even though the artwork and script for R(h)onda's update is probably near done, the coding and the posing most likely won't even be "started" until after the coder and posers are done with the tech update. The items you mention in your post are not in the original goals for the tech update.

The art was changed from 4:3 display ratio to 16:9 for better use of mobile screen space (as well as modern monitors). The code is rewritten/edited because it was a frankenstein's monster assembled by over half a dozen different coders over as many years. And other things.
ah ok

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes