neo1989

Aug 30, 2021
I think the game isn't scam right now, we see that DC works on it in his Live-Streams. But a good developer has invest money in more developers for the last things - Code, Tasks, Posing.
I just played this game for the first time very recently, so I'm probably not as burnt out on how long the tech update has taken as a lot of you are, but I think this pretty succinctly gets at the situation based on what I've seen on this forum. The developer is working–you can see he's doing livestreams–but based on how much money he's making it seems likely that he could be doing more to hurry things along than he is if his priority was to release the game rather than to make money from the game. Like, he could throw money at the problem and make it go away faster, but if there's no risk to his bottom line by delaying (and it seems like there isn't) then there's no real incentive for him to take the financial hit.

Anyways, good game, and I'll be very excited for future updates, but I'll probably take the stance of "check in every time the Olympics are on" rather than living or dying based on whether I see the finale of this story.

amateraxu

Aug 10, 2023
Hello, I'm looking for a game of this style where you can have children, like Simple Days and Love and Sex: Second Base. I already looked for a sandbox and pregnancy style but I can't find any other than that, if someone could recommend one I would appreciate it.

Reactions: TREXrg

Ersicchi

Sep 12, 2021
So i'm little bit curious about how long this game is. Is there enough content or better just skip/wait for more updates?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So i'm little bit curious about how long this game is. Is there enough content or better just skip/wait for more updates?
There are so many ways to say the answer is obvious. But, in a short answer, yes there is quite a lot of content.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Can't a mod just tag this as abandoned to shut some people up or... Prove that they will still linger to repeat the same shit even if that happens? It's not like it matters for anyone but the spammers.
In that case people would just complain about other people giving money to an "abandoned" game. Those who want to stick around to repeat the same thing over and over again or haven't anything better to do than to write negative comments again and again, will do so anyway.

fukmada

May 3, 2017
Can't a mod just tag this as abandoned to shut some people up or... Prove that they will still linger to repeat the same shit even if that happens? It's not like it matters for anyone but the spammers.
What's your point, it's not like people can talk about the game being update since it hasn't been for a year, if the game was being updated, people wouldn't be complaining at the fact that it is not. At this point, all that there is left to do is to either complain at the lack of updates or complain about people complaining trying to act morally virtuous and smarter than everyone else.
To avoid a moaning contest, moderators should probably lock this thread until an eventual release if they are actually still working on the game and not just making a little bit of art to appear alive.

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
What's your point, it's not like people can talk about the game being update since it hasn't been for a year, if the game was being updated, people wouldn't be complaining at the fact that it is not. At this point, all that there is left to do is to either complain at the lack of updates or complain about people complaining trying to act morally virtuous and smarter than everyone else.
To avoid a moaning contest, moderators should probably lock this thread until an eventual release if they are actually still working on the game and not just making a little bit of art to appear alive.
Man, seriously?
My point is simple enough. Coming here to cry about updates is not going to actually make them come any faster. What was to be said was already said. Stop repeating the same crap over and over. It's not about acting "morally virtuous and smarter than everyone else". Fuck that, we are all idiots from the moment we signed up to this forum. lol
Still, it makes you the scum of the scum here to act like a broken recorder. Specially when this bullshit buries the scarce shit that some of us are still interested in: The wallpapers, what was being worked on a stream, monthly updates (the "little bit of art" you say).
The dev is slow, greedy, nazi, fascist, communist, whatever. It has been said already.
Nothing against you personally, but it's quite birdbrained to say there's nothing to do but complain.

I'll try to keep my rant on the thread to these posts only. Anything else, we take it to PMs.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes