dkatryl

May 26, 2018
yeah but you have to remember the rule that whenever someone cries "milk" Devs have to drink a shot... their livers must be fucked by now... that has to take a toll on the progress.
Yes, but instructions werent clear, and it was a shot of milk.

Their livers are safe, but those lactose intolerant devs, poor guys... :confused:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This "product creator" can be criticized for the level of product they provide and you can argue different definitions all you want, that's how myself and many others see them and people here will continue to give their opinion that's what we will criticize them and I don't think that's a bad thing, better people see that the only discussion is failure to deliver rather than potentially be duped.
I agree that the developer can be criticized for many things in regards to the product, including poor planning, poor implementation, poor management, etc. particularly when discussing this tech update. I join in that chorus.

As for DC's failure to deliver - you are wrong in your opinion - his subscribers are getting exactly what their Patreon tiers state they should get. Access to download Summertime Saga is not a benefit of being a subscriber; it is not locked behind a pay/subscriber wall; and DC is very explicit about that point. Whether it takes 2 months, 2 years, or - like right now - much longer, has no relevancy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i gues its time to put abandoned tag on this game ... almost 1 year without update ...
Go to OP, and press the Report button. Select Other. Type your suggestion. Submit using the red Report button.
1694209082815.png

Wait to be disappointed. Per F95 rules, the earliest it will be tagged abandoned is if someone reports it May 1, 2024 and no update by that time. Set yourself a reminder.

(copy/pasted from 18 days ago)
What does it matter if a title - any title on this sight - gets marked abandoned? It doesn't change whatever the developer is or isn't doing. It's not like they say "Oh fuck, F95 marked my VN abandoned. I might as well just dump everything in the trash" or "Fuck, now I gotta get off my ass." Some small time developers might do either of them, but the average developer won't care. And a successful developer, like DarkCookie, would care even less.​
Also, even when an abandoned tag is given to a game - people still go into the threads and pine for what was and what could have been. They wax nostalgic about the lost potential. They beg for the developer to come back.​
And there will still be trolls who come in and bitch "update when?"​

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Stop spreading Lies.
I mean, the "Yes" was said in a post without any direct quotes, so while it *could* have been in response to the immediately preceding post...

...it also could have been to the question, "Will the tech update be finished before the heat death of the universe?"

We'll never know... :unsure:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
As the dev is making about 745k USD each year (660k is the threshold for the top 1% of US earners), slow updates are not a surprise - which beach are they sipping drinks on ??? They do keep communications going on a monthly basis, and talk about new sceens in the making, but none of that makes it here unfortunately.
Ah, coding while sipping margaritas on the beach... :sneaky:

benton

Jan 23, 2018
You can use Developer Console, URM, or a save editor to change the variable for the name. Don't have the game on my computer atm to check what the variable is called, but it should be easy enough to find.
What’s the Variable in the Save File?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What’s the Variable in the Save File?
They said they don't have the game on their computer to check what the variable is. But then you ask again?

You've been asking this question for at least 48 hours between at least 2 threads.

You know, with just a few minutes of work, you could create your own full save in the game without all these gymnastics. From my the 93rd posting of my FAQ: #72,483
  • 100% Save:
    Start game.
    On Main Menu, select the changelog link.
    Click on "spoilers" listed for this update and then click the button that pops up to give you the in-depth hints of the new animations. Take a screen shot and keep handy. Or look at #4 in my FAQ.
    Go back to Main Menu and select "New Game".
    When given a choice, select start at "New Content".
    Decide if you want your content to include sharing Maria with Tony and if you want transgender Eve.
    Follow the hints for the new animations.
    There may be a few routes you need to clean up because decisions had compounding results on other actions.

You now have your own full save based upon your desires.

Reactions: Brovalon

benton

Jan 23, 2018
They said they don't have the game on their computer to check what the variable is. But then you ask again?

You've been asking this question for at least 48 hours between at least 2 threads.

You know, with just a few minutes of work, you could create your own full save in the game without all these gymnastics. From my the 93rd posting of my FAQ: #72,483
  • 100% Save:
    Start game.
    On Main Menu, select the changelog link.
    Click on "spoilers" listed for this update and then click the button that pops up to give you the in-depth hints of the new animations. Take a screen shot and keep handy. Or look at #4 in my FAQ.
    Go back to Main Menu and select "New Game".
    When given a choice, select start at "New Content".
    Decide if you want your content to include sharing Maria with Tony and if you want transgender Eve.
    Follow the hints for the new animations.
    There may be a few routes you need to clean up because decisions had compounding results on other actions.

You now have your own full save based upon your desires.
I was asking if someone else knew. I wasn’t asking them Specifically

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes