Jan 9, 2019
Once DC implements the milk barn
Here are my top prized Grade A choice hucows:
View attachment 2894810
1. HuCow "Maria" - She is a cautious yet, gentle cattle. You might need to massage her and feed her well to gain her trust. But, once she warms up to you. She'll give you the kind of milking you'll never forget. Her milk is frothy, has a dulce de leche almond like sweetness with a hint of cinnamon spice.

2. HuCow "Tina" - She is a high-class, high-maintenance cattle. Only the most expensive pampering she deserves. Treat her like a Queen and she'll in turn milk you like her King. Her milk is creamy, with a honey vanilla sweetness and a dark cherry aftertaste.

3. HuCow "Melody" - She has an easygoing personality. Music is her life, it calms her, makes her happy. So, when you tend and care for her needs, always have an upbeat music turned up and she'll bounce her huge ass to milk you dry. Her milk is thicc, with a sugary caramel sweetness and a smooth cocoa hazelnut aftertaste.
is there any good games with milking out there by any chance?

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Children of Morn, Eternum, and What a Legend are top-tier games being directed by developers who genuinely care about doing things right. You won't be disappointed with any of them
I think he's asking for games with legit milking as a fetish and I don't think Eternum got that. Very good game though.

Reactions: JasmineLovesAnal

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
It’s been almost a year, why hasn’t it been updated?
almost a year? it has been more then that, there is some quite a few reasons which are stated in hundreds on pages behind, but dont get you hopes to see an update this year and perhaps early next year, cause this development is slow even a snail goes faster.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
maybe you should get that sand out of your vagina instead of complaining about other people complaining. it was a simple question.
Sorry, you manage to spend so much time here shitting on DC, but you can't bother to scroll a few pages back? Talking about priorities...

Reactions: Count Morado

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Sorry, you manage to spend so much time here shitting on DC, but you can't bother to scroll a few pages back? Talking about priorities...
i scrolled back 3 pages and then thought it would be quicker just to ask. the update post was 11 pages ago and i really can't bother to scroll back that long. no idea why that triggered you so much but you do you

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
did i miss the wallpaper update/status report for last month or was there none?
You've been here for years. Your self-identity is tied to this title. If you don't know how to find these, it's on you and you have to expect ridicule when you show a plebian level of naivety.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A few months ago DCookie says the Tech update is going to be finished around 3 to 4 Months.
It's been around 2 Months already so you might going to wait until December or January
He has not written that anywhere -- not since his mistaken belief back at the start that it would only take several months, 2.5 years ago.

Reactions: Omniel

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
  1. He has not written that anywhere -- not since his mistaken belief back at the start that it would only take several months, 2.5 years ago.
That's Odd, i distinctly remember there's a Patreon Post about DC with that statement before they start to decide to do a Monthly Progress Updates on Patreon. You might Dig around the Post a little further.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
That's Odd, i distinctly remember there's a Patreon Post about DC with that statement before they start to decide to do a Monthly Progress Updates on Patreon
Nope. Just wallpapers and location backgrounds since the super secret small pre-tech update 6 back in October 2022. And then the monthly progress reports starting in May 2023.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Nope. Just wallpapers and location backgrounds since the super secret small pre-tech update 6 back in October 2022. And then the monthly progress reports starting in May 2023.
Whatever you say, man.
But I'd say, dig around the post. I did responded to that post by "alright, I'll see you guys next year" reply.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
That post wasn't a screenshot from this year - hence RootingForRoz saying "still makes me laugh thinking back." You found exactly what I've been saying.

That screenshot is from the Winter 2020 poll for subscribers to vote for which they wanted as the next update after the Main Story was completed - either the Tech Update or the R(h)onda Update. See Hero1's original repost of it here: #51,869

That's what I meant when I said "since his mistaken belief back at the start that it would only take several months, 2.5 years ago" in my first reply to you.

Reactions: j4yj4m
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes