j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I remember when in 2018 (two thousand and eighteen) he started talking that he was planning on planning a brand new game after he finished SS on his Picarto streams, so people started freaking out and making speculations about SS's "successor game".

Now it's 31th August 2023...

Just one more example of DC's bullshit he has been making his fanboyz swallow for years and years.
Back then in early 2018 he was thinking about basically finishing SS as it was and starting what he actually wanted to do. He obviously changed his plans and decided to take SS more seriously. That's how we got Roxxy, the new and better animations and everything that followed.

Had DC decided to finish SS back then, I can assure you, that every main girl would have gotten a story about as big as Mia's with a secene or two in 3 frame animation and that's it. There wasn't much of an alternative between going big or finishing the mess as quickly as possible. Would people serioulsy have preferred that?

But yeah, some people do really have ridiculous expectations. I guess they are so perfect that they never think out loud and everything they've planned in the last 7 years happend 100% the way they expect it.

DC changed his mind back then and those patrons who didn't agree with that will have left 5 years ago. Simple as that.

Last edited:

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
fuckin right!?!?? shes like the 80s movie archetype! shy introverted girl you make "cool" by pounding the shit outta her gives her more "confidence" and shes somewhat more assertive.
I want Judith's route to have a scene where MC or some NPC is giving Judith a makeover, but all they do is take her glasses off, get rid of her hairband, and call it a day.
NATM makeover.gif

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Back then in early 2018 he was thinking about basically finishing SS as it was and starting what he actually wanted to do. He obviously changed his plans and decided to take SS more seriously. That's how we got Roxxy, the new and better animations and everything that followed.

Had DC decided to finish SS back then, I can assure you, that every main girl would have gotten a story about as big as Mia's with a secene or two in 3 frame animation and that's it. There wasn't much of an alternative between going big or finishing the mess as quickly as possible. Would people serioulsy have preferred that?

But yeah, some people do really have ridiculous expectations. I guess they are so perfect that they never think out loud and everything they've planned in the last 7 years happend 100% the way they expect it.

DC changed his mind back then and those patrons who didn't agree with that will have left 5 years ago. Simple as that.
I've never doubted a second you would have come to the rescue.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
I can forgive the devs just about anything, especially since I'm not paying and have gotten a lot of enjoyment out of SS, but what I can't forgive them for is Roz.

If they wanted to put in an old lady, couldn't they have made her look like Monica Bellucci or Julianne Moore, not Mrs Bighead from Rocko's Modern Life?

I didn't realize for a while who Tina was supposed to be even when I saw her last name Hendicks. That was funny though. Instead of Roz I would've preferred a "Mona Belicci" or something.

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
Once DC implements the milk barn
Here are my top prized Grade A choice hucows:
1.png
1. HuCow "Maria" - She is a cautious yet, gentle cattle. You might need to massage her and feed her well to gain her trust. But, once she warms up to you. She'll give you the kind of milking you'll never forget. Her milk is frothy, has a dulce de leche almond like sweetness with a hint of cinnamon spice.

2. HuCow "Tina" - She is a high-class, high-maintenance cattle. Only the most expensive pampering she deserves. Treat her like a Queen and she'll in turn milk you like her King. Her milk is creamy, with a honey vanilla sweetness and a dark cherry aftertaste.

3. HuCow "Melody" - She has an easygoing personality. Music is her life, it calms her, makes her happy. So, when you tend and care for her needs, always have an upbeat music turned up and she'll bounce her huge ass to milk you dry. Her milk is thicc, with a sugary caramel sweetness and a smooth cocoa hazelnut aftertaste.

Last edited:

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
Boy, the ROI for Patreons ($170-180K) over the last three months has amounted to 12 wallpapers and 3 status updates... quite the value proposition.

Reactions: deathxlol

Juicy94

Oct 24, 2020
Here to do my monthly check-in to see if the game updated and saw this . I was definitely one of those people who complained and talked about how much they've made off the community with little to show for it but it's been a good while and I've had a change of heart. I used to support their Patreon for a few months until no content was being released and looking back, I think I got value for my buck. For what content that is there it's equal to a $30 game on Steam, so I'm ok with it, I definitely won't support this game again, but I agree that people are overreacting. If you're upset, stop supporting the game or keep complaining. At the end of the day, it's not going to make a difference. (Since you're on this site you're more than likely not supporting it anyways )

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
Ignored this game for more or less 1 year intending to wait for more content uploaded, guess what? checking it now and the version still v0-20-16, while my last version was v0-20-9 :ROFLMAO:. from the progress speed, i don't think this game development can even be completed in the near 10 year.

Reactions: Konius

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It looks like he has stopped streaming as well, I think the end is coming soon.
In case anybody wonders, DC went on his yearly family holiday.

I used to support their Patreon for a few months until no content was being released and looking back, I think I got value for my buck. For what content that is there it's equal to a $30 game on Steam, so I'm ok with it, I definitely won't support this game again, but I agree that people are overreacting. If you're upset, stop supporting the game or keep complaining. At the end of the day, it's not going to make a difference. (Since you're on this site you're more than likely not supporting it anyways )
Same here (though I did support longer than a few months). I recently went to see the barbenheimer combo and paid close to $30 per person + snacks on top. But mentioning here that the game as it is + DC's streams will have some value to some, won't fall on fertile ground. Many just see the $60.000/month and their brain shuts off. The median patron pays probably less than $2, which really isn't that much for many people.

It's free, relax, play it when it comes and meanwhile discover other games. It's really not that hard.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes