noirsin7

May 19, 2020
Dis anybody have status update of this month? I stop support for half years and i will not continue supporting until this patch is out so i don't know any updates for 6 month until now so if anybody have please tell me.

Apr 22, 2019
Dis anybody have status update of this month? I stop support for half years and i will not continue supporting until this patch is out so i don't know any updates for 6 month until now so if anybody have please tell me.
I doubt the infamous tech update will drop before December, if lucky.
Also I imagine DC this way after his streams and tossing some wallpapers..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Not sure how or why you'd report it here on F95? This site isn't to blame if the game is a scam.

Or do you mean report on Patreon? Not sure that's helpful either, Patreon as a site is pretty clear about its stance that your pledges to a creator are just donations and aren't commercial exchanges for any expected product. Even if a game is the most obvious milking ever, from a legal perspective it's not a scam because you technically were never promised anything in exchange for your pledge (except maybe some perks like access to locked posts or streams).

About the only thing you can do if you decide a creator you've been pledging to has rugpulled you, is to take the L, call it a learning opportunity, and move on with your life. There's no recourse. That's by design.
Eh hypothetically if it could be proven that DC spent the money on an absurd amount of cocaine, it'd be a fraud case and possibly a class action could result

But yeah idk why people have donated for years when there's no incentive to ruin the cash cow

Reactions: polishhammer83

Hegoz

Jul 28, 2019
Dogeek story?
Honestly it's been so long and it was kind of two opposing stories, so who knows the exact truth. But basically Dogeek refactored a lot of the code of the game, but due to DC's leadership on the project that was kinda reluctant to anyone else than him making big changes to the game and giving decent pay, noone able enough for the budget of this game is working on it. Except DC himself. I wonder if it's bad leadership and/or selfish interest, but whatever it is, this game is just a waste of time and money. Loads of talented artists and devs to support out there that are putting much more effort and talent into this than the wooden hut that is Kompas.

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
need to pay him for even a status update 100% scam
well idiots paid millions for NFTs so why not pay a few bucks for a few words and possibly some jpgs

im being sarcastic, of course

2 years, 7 months, 17 days. See the Patreon screenshot in the pic below.
looks like one of those Kickstarter scams

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes