dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I don't think Futa was ever on the table. Those who don't like trans Eve, would not like futa Eve either and those who like trans Eve because of her story would probably be bothered by adding some fantasy futa stuff into it.

At least I don't see a single reason to add that option, honestly.
I know I dont want a dick on Eve in any form.

As long as there are two separate routes, meh, it doesnt matter to me if there is a trans version in some alternate reality version I'm not playing.

And if a third full on futa route was added as an option, again as a route i could ignore? Meh, whatever.

But shoehorn in some stupid ass futa crap as the *only* route? That would just kill Eve's route for me just for the sake of "reasons".

And I wager i'm not alone in this. I dont see there to be anything for DC to gain to make such a retcon just cuz.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
How many times has it been suggested to just cap this game and start a part 2 fresh. It would be a lot easier, (aka: less time), to debug the separate parts, . . .
On his Discord, where it might actually matter? I'd wager a solid zero times. But hey, you can always try to be the first.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

VardenElf

Feb 14, 2020

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet?
HOW LONG CAN THIS GOD DAMN UPDATE TAKE?????
The worst part for me is that we can't even expect a year worth of content when it drops. Just a better looking full screen, some new characters we can talk to at best and maybe 2 or 3 scenes like back in the day when we had monthly updates. It's so horrible

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet?
HOW LONG CAN THIS GOD DAMN UPDATE TAKE?????
The worst part for me is that we can't even expect a year worth of content when it drops. Just a better looking full screen, some new characters we can talk to at best and maybe 2 or 3 scenes like back in the day when we had monthly updates. It's so horrible
Question 1: #61,494
Question 2: #61,494
Question 3: #61,494
Question 4: #72,012
Scenes in the Tech Update? Maybe/Maybe Not. Don't expect them and you might have a pleasant surprise. Expect them and prepare for disappointment: #67,778
The last time the updates were as frequent as "monthly" - or quicker - was back when there was almost no content in 2016:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Donkeybong

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
This will paint a clearer picture of the development progress and perhaps get a feeling of how close we are getting to a release each month. Hopefully this will make some of you feel at ease with some of the questions you've had.

honestly the update didn't really give me a feeling of how close we are getting to a release sorry. all i know is that art was supposed to be done a year ago or so but for some reason some mia scenes still needed to be converted to widescreen

Username7

May 1, 2017
honestly the update didn't really give me a feeling of how close we are getting to a release sorry. all i know is that art was supposed to be done a year ago or so but for some reason some mia scenes still needed to be converted to widescreen
They said on stream sometime last month that they originally weren't going to extend sex scenes on routes that needed reworks because well it's all getting thrown out at some point, so it'd be a waste of DC's time but because he has literally fuck all to do right now they're now going to to extend them. They have to get re-plugged into the game eventually doesn't matter if they're extended or not.

AG8

Aug 5, 2021
Anyone got the saves upto latest update? If you could dump all your pre-scene saves as well, please

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anyone got the saves upto latest update? If you could dump all your pre-scene saves as well, please
Wrong thread. You want this:
1696103398277.png

Or you could just start up the game... From my the 93rd posting of my FAQ: #72,483
  • 100% Save:
    Start game.
    On Main Menu, select the changelog link.
    Click on "spoilers" listed for this update and then click the button that pops up to give you the in-depth hints of the new animations. Take a screen shot and keep handy. Or look at #4 in my FAQ.
    Go back to Main Menu and select "New Game".
    When given a choice, select start at "New Content".
    Decide if you want your content to include sharing Maria with Tony and if you want transgender Eve.
    Follow the hints for the new animations.
    There may be a few routes you need to clean up because decisions had compounding results on other actions.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How long has it been since they started working on the tech update? Anyone know?
Yes. It's been discussed on many of the 900ish pages of posts since it began. It's also on the wiki and other places. As well as in nearly every one of the 93 FAQs I have posted in the past year and a half.

The last update prior to the work officially starting on the tech update was 31 March 2021. If you want to know more - go to #72,473 - see #10, #14, #15 in my FAQ.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes