jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
It's basically a scam at this point. Dunno why people argue it. Do whatever you want with your money. But if he was actually interested, he probably could have built a new game from scratch in the last 2 years instead of milking the cash cows with a tech update

Jun 19, 2019
People can certainly do whatever they want with their own money, but I can't stand how some, even on here or Reddit, defend DC and attack or bitch about people pointing out the scam.

This was THE adult game back in 2015-16! As time has dragged on, it went from a joke, to pathetic, to an outright scam.

I agree with many of you, I wish the money flow would stop. The game isn't being finished either way, but this thief is only profiting the longer this goes on.

PS: We want Judith!

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Jenny has so much content that every status update involves some kind of work on her :ROFLMAO:
Well she is the best toxic girl. I gotta give DC credit he managed to encapsulate the very definition of "bad life decision" that most young men will make at some point lol.

Reactions: poodles

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Making the effort to dig up your four year old post, in which you tell people that you don't care about the game, is a great move, which really shows that you don't care about the game at all.

In case anybody "not cares" about the game, too: It seems like DC did start drawing a few assets for Missy's questline. I'm not sure if that means that he's already preparing a scene or so, similar to Becca's, but at least that basically confirms that she'll get something at some point.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes