jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
People can certainly do whatever they want with their own money, but I can't stand how some, even on here or Reddit, defend DC and attack or bitch about people pointing out the scam.

This was THE adult game back in 2015-16! As time has dragged on, it went from a joke, to pathetic, to an outright scam.

I agree with many of you, I wish the money flow would stop. The game isn't being finished either way, but this thief is only profiting the longer this goes on.

PS: We want Judith!
Agreed on all counts. Especially fellow men of culture. There are clearly dozens of us

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
How many cheating relationships do we have? I mean, how many ls do we have in our relationship who cheat on their partners and have sex with mc ?
Not trying to be smartass, But Dude ! You have been here longer than most of us !
so check the first page for the games wiki maybe ? :cautious:

I think your trying to cover your ass by critiquing yourself. I AM ON TO YOU "DARK COOKIE"!
Yeah it is sounds a little fishy to me too. ;)
I'm guessing at this point its just pure greed so he can milk as much money as possible "while people sit around waiting with their dicks in their hands for an update" that will likely never come in the next 2 years.

Last edited:

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
How many cheating relationships do we have? I mean, how many ls do we have in our relationship who cheat on their partners and have sex with mc ?
I believe it's only three we know for sure.
  • Helen, Liu Wang, Melonia - they're all married and we see their husbands in game. Maria is married, but it's not cheating as Tony knows and asks for it to happen.
  • Tammy Johnson & Tina Vercetti are divorced.
  • Debbie was a widow before the Patreon changes. Now I assume she was never married.
  • Logically Consuela and the teachers might be married but i don't think it's ever explicitly mentioned.
  • Roxxy doesn't cheat, she just dumps Dexter for the MC iirc.
  • Everyone else should be single.
If I missed someone, I'm sure someone will point it out.

eatingrice

Oct 29, 2021
ngl I would do the same as DC like why would I finish the game sooner while doing minimum work still giving me $50k+ monthly, you have the people who voluntarily defend your action too, and if they start to complain about the progress you can just give them "exclusive" wallpaper and some status update to look like you actually working on the game.
ez money making lol

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
ngl I would do the same as DC like why would I finish the game sooner while doing minimum work still giving me $50k+ monthly, you have the people who voluntarily defend your action too, and if they start to complain about the progress you can just give them "exclusive" wallpaper and some status update to look like you actually working on the game.
ez money making lol
i checked out his last stream and all he did was joke around with his dev team and draw 3 goats, my guess is that was all he did that day. being lazy is a human trait so if you work eventually you gonna test out the limits with how much you can get away with by not working. well i think DC found out that there is no limit for him and he can do whatever he wants and he won't lose a significant amount of money

totor83

May 15, 2017
Making the effort to dig up your four year old post, in which you tell people that you don't care about the game, is a great move, which really shows that you don't care about the game at all.

In case anybody "not cares" about the game, too: It seems like DC did start drawing a few assets for Missy's questline. I'm not sure if that means that he's already preparing a scene or so, similar to Becca's, but at least that basically confirms that she'll get something at some point.
He takes advantage of stupidity, he's right, and you give me raison too :)

720NoScope

Apr 8, 2021
Sometimes life feels out of order, developing into different branches, getting more and more complicated.
Then I come back here to the Summertime Saga Thread and find myself again in the neverending loop of discussions, meanings, memes. It is like the thread and fellow fappers are traped in time, were every new morning you experience, is the same day over and over again (like in the movie, I forgot what it is called). Thirsting for day x were everyone can break out of this vicious cycle and be free again from promises of the cookie jar, we will see if that day will ever come or if we will repeat everything for years to come. Over and over and over again....

Reactions: polishhammer83

PassiveEnergy

May 20, 2022
Sometimes life feels out of order, developing into different branches, getting more and more complicated.
Then I come back here to the Summertime Saga Thread and find myself again in the neverending loop of discussions, meanings, memes. It is like the thread and fellow fappers are traped in time, were every new morning you experience, is the same day over and over again (like in the movie, I forgot what it is called). Thirsting for redemption which may never come....
Groundhog Day

Jun 19, 2019
Then I come back here to the Summertime Saga Thread and find myself again in the neverending loop of discussions, meanings, memes. It is like the thread and fellow fappers are traped in time, were every new morning you experience, is the same day over and over again (like in the movie, I forgot what it is called). Thirsting for day x were everyone can break out of this vicious cycle and be free again from promises of the cookie jar, we will see if that day will ever come or if we will repeat everything for years to come. Over and over and over again....

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes