Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Any update on a New version?
Welcome to F95, looks like you're kind of new. Almost every question you might have most likely has already been answered in the thread - I recommend you set your F95 search results to "most recent first" (see my signature at the bottom of this post).

There is no "new" version. If you mean the tech update -
If you go to the news page on developer's website, you'll see these posts at the top:

Then you search for the post title here on the site:
1697119282730.png
Third result: https://f95zone.to/search/309014387/?q=status+update+(september)&t=post&c[thread]=276&o=date
1697119372102.png

Now you'll be able to search the answers to (almost) all your questions for each thread on this site!

Milf_Loverx

Aug 15, 2023
Welcome to F95, looks like you're kind of new. Almost every question you might have most likely has already been answered in the thread - I recommend you set your F95 search results to "most recent first" (see my signature at the bottom of this post).

There is no "new" version. If you mean the tech update -
If you go to the news page on developer's website, you'll see these posts at the top:

Then you search for the post title here on the site:
View attachment 3000037
Third result: https://f95zone.to/search/309014387/?q=status+update+(september)&t=post&c[thread]=276&o=date
View attachment 3000038

Now you'll be able to search the answers to (almost) all your questions for each thread on this site!
I'm Sorry I just started using the site, Thanks for the advice and not ‍replying angrily as I am new.:giggle:

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
EIGHTY THREE PERCENT!!!! ALL HAIL DARK COOKIE!! COMMANDING A VELOCITY OF DEVELOPMENT THAT DEFIES REALITY AND BAFFLES THE MINDS OF MERE MORTALS, ACHIEVING BREAKNECK PROGRESS AT INHUMAN SPEED!
All of this should just be wallpapers and backgrounds from R(h)onda's update, and it's nothing about the tech update. o_O
218621.gif

Reactions: Msaini

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
StreamSteam what game is this bro
I'm not StreamSteam, but I've played the game he posted the screenshot from. It's called Red Brim. In all honesty, it's uh... not great. That's all I'm gonna say about it.

Anyway, back on topic. Who's the hottest MILF in this game? I don't just mean "older woman" either, I truly do mean "MOTHER I'd Like to Fuck". I'm gonna go with Mama Maria.
ss maria.gif

triple_aaa

May 29, 2020
I'm not StreamSteam, but I've played the game he posted the screenshot from. It's called Red Brim. In all honesty, it's uh... not great. That's all I'm gonna say about it.

Anyway, back on topic. Who's the hottest MILF in this game? I don't just mean "older woman" either, I truly do mean "MOTHER I'd Like to Fuck". I'm gonna go with Mama Maria.
View attachment 3001515
Still no titjob scene from Maria :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: sucklepuck

Marphey

May 13, 2019

View attachment 3001515
Lucy. We already would have content for her if it weren't for this stupid Tech update.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
we're at a point where 1% progress on the tracker after months is treated a huge event :HideThePain: does anyone know how long the tracker was at 82%? might be interesting to see if it will take longer or shorter for the tracker to reach 84%

Reactions: Shepard186282
Aug 24, 2020
we're at a point where 1% progress on the tracker after months is treated a huge event :HideThePain: does anyone know how long the tracker was at 82%? might be interesting to see if it will take longer or shorter for the tracker to reach 84%
Probably longer since the devs have no clue on the total number of task and even if they do, they forget quickly and make so many corrections. If you ever view the streams half of the time it's the dev team saying something was forgotten or has to be tweaked.

These guys are definitely trying to imitate the agile method but are failing miserably. This tech update has shown that the PM is so bad that communication within the team members is quite appalling.

pimmel

Aug 8, 2018
still waiting for a finish of the halloween event.. been 3 years now :D

not even dissapointed about it aanymore to be honest, i get it.. ppl still pay monthly money for basicly nothing but hope.
but what triggers me somehow there are guys still defending it as this was normal or smth xD

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes