Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Looking forward for more Eve, Grace and Odette in this halloween special if DC even will bother to add those for this year :D ?

Anyways as long the progress bar it's moving for real then FINALLY lmao
Before anyone asks... there will not be a halloween special this year. There has only been one, 3 years ago two(?) - (in 2017 and 2020). The next release, whenever it will be, will be the tech update. Nothing else before it.

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Before anyone asks... there will not be a halloween special this year. There has only been one, 3 years ago. The next release, whenever it will be, will be the tech update. Nothing else before it.
Cries in goth tiddy gf ;(

Oh well I'm happy with what's currently on the table with these hotties :devilish::love:

Was worth to be a bit hopium about it lol

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
I'm not StreamSteam, but I've played the game he posted the screenshot from. It's called Red Brim. In all honesty, it's uh... not great. That's all I'm gonna say about it.

Anyway, back on topic. Who's the hottest MILF in this game? I don't just mean "older woman" either, I truly do mean "MOTHER I'd Like to Fuck". I'm gonna go with Mama Maria.
View attachment 3001515
Jenny, after I knock her up and make her a MILF.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
ah, excuse me then, i remember asking a few months prior to that, and people responding to me saying there was still a few pre-tech updates to come before the "tech update".
Maybe prior to that people were speculating/hoping/joking. But we did have this conversation in June 2023 #71,128

Reactions: ogr blanc

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Maybe prior to that people were speculating/hoping/joking. But we did have this conversation in June 2023 #71,128
indeed we had. sorry about that, chances are i never even saw that post, i usually just jump around to see the the progress and jump back, so that response either didnt get to me due to some acumulated inbox or i did see and somehow missed it or completely forgot(its been months since then).

either way, you did tell me that.

Saman78

Oct 9, 2020
Yo guys, do you know how to write on jenny's PC to enter her password with the android version? Is it a bug on all versions or what?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Yo guys, do you know how to write on jenny's PC to enter her password with the android version? Is it a bug on all versions or what?
after you progress you get to read her diary that shows her password/ a sticky note in her drawer

Reactions: VOYEUR

PopKingz

Sep 19, 2023
I downloaded the patch in Spanish and yesterday I played and saved the game and today when loading it was in English, how can I get it back in Spanish?

Sorial69

Jul 5, 2021
wait so has the devs abandoned this game or is it still being worked on cause its been 2 years since i last played it also what are the extended scenes with the latest update

Saman78

Oct 9, 2020
after you progress you get to read her diary that shows her password/ a sticky note in her drawer
I've reached the stage where Badmonster is in his diary, but when I type letters nothing appears. Is it a known bug or did I screw something up?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I downloaded the patch in Spanish and yesterday I played and saved the game and today when loading it was in English, how can I get it back in Spanish?
When using translations, if you are using another mod/patch - it may not be compatible (such as the i-patch) and you are going to have this problem. Remove all other mods/patches except for the translation and play the game.
wait so has the devs abandoned this game or is it still being worked on cause its been 2 years since i last played it also what are the extended scenes with the latest update
Skim that last few pages and you'd know your answer. Also, here's the 94th posting of my FAQ, I recommend #4 and #1: #72,879
I've reached the stage where Badmonster is in his diary, but when I type letters nothing appears. Is it a known bug or did I screw something up?
It is not a known bug. You screwed something up. Review the on the Wiki to see what you need to do.
abandon tag??
4 years on F95 and you make this your first post? One would think after being on this site for so long, a person would know what criteria is necessary -- or at least know where to look.

Reactions: Deep-Six
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes