Username7

May 1, 2017
27 Changes in last 24hrs
Someone over there is actually doing something
Absolute fuck ton of mini game stuff, in a week they've knocked out 7 of them which is good because from my understanding of it routes aren't considered reposed until everything is plugged back in.
I checked the Stream and DC is drawing the Annie/Smith update already. So literally all we're waiting for right now is posing and coding. How many people are working on that? One coder? One person posing?
He's unfortunately not it's just a wallpaper he mentioned like a week ago he had idea, that Sploosh and him where going to talk about and that he was going to be drawing the monthly wallpaper in a week or so.
According to their website ( ), two. :HideThePain:
View attachment 3011918

Unless that page is outdated, then I have no fuckin' clue.
Very outdated see my post here #69,885 for the current team.

MisterMeh

Nov 3, 2020
He's unfortunately not it's just a wallpaper he mentioned like a week ago he had idea, that Sploosh and him where going to talk about and that he was going to be drawing the monthly wallpaper in a week or so.
Seeing that the wallpapers are usually scenes from the game itself, I'm pretty sure that today, Sploosh was talking about where the Jackie wallpapers will be used from the bedroom as well as the bathroom. The Smith/Annie wallpaper looks to be something that'll be added into the storyline in the principal's office. Of course, I could be wrong.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Code [162/233] 69%

Posing [74/93] 79%

So if code gets 1% done each month would that mean we need to wait about almost 3 years from here before the update is completed with bug fixes and all?...:oops:

Or is the website behind or something a lot in the news?...

pebuma

Jan 21, 2018
If from now on the progress increased by 1% every week, we would no longer reach 100% this year...
Communication is key to keeping people calm, but the development team hasn't figured that out. Unfortunately, you don't get any concrete statements about the exact progress, only vague statements.

May 6, 2017
Code [162/233] 69%

Posing [74/93] 79%

So if code gets 1% done each month would that mean we need to wait about almost 3 years from here before the update is completed with bug fixes and all?...:oops:

Or is the website behind or something a lot in the news?...
I'm not a paid sub anymore, but when I was - the dev tracker showed large and small tasks in code section. Like "recode X route" is one task and "implement a minigame" is one task too.

Would be cool if someone could give us a screenshot of the dev tracker.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
New sketches from Picarto. Could there be wallpaper materials for the next update?
If you mean the next Patreon update, almost certainly, yes.

Else these wallpapers are usually cut scenes for the game, but in that case we'll have to wait until Ronda's/Annie's updates are released.

Reactions: tankdick

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
imo it'll be wallpapers and part of the game. First it'll be wallpapers and after 10 years after my first grandson dies it'll come out with the update.
K, I'm off to find a wife.
You go find a wife, I have a quest to do, that is finding the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller

Reactions: sbz7

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
I don't remember last time I played this game, but holy shit ... a whole YEAR without an update? I swear this is just a cash milking scheme for the dev team. I truly wish that 70% of support Summertime Saga nad Seeds of Chaos receive would go to new up and coming games. A lot of great games like Nothing is Forever are given breadcrumbs while dead giants are milking 50 grand a month.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't remember last time I played this game, but holy shit ... a whole YEAR without an update? I swear this is just a cash milking scheme for the dev team. I truly wish that 70% of support Summertime Saga nad Seeds of Chaos receive would go to new up and coming games. A lot of great games like Nothing is Forever are given breadcrumbs while dead giants are milking 50 grand a month.
actually-nerd.gif

It hasn't been 1 year yet. The last update came out October 31st 2022.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Cube78

May 10, 2020
To be precise, the progress is 83.75%.

To be even more precise:
Progress for Tech Update -
Total Tasks: 554
Completed: 83.75%
InProgress: 2.89%
Remaining: 13.36%
It seems to me like an export from a project management tool like Jira.
The freezed progress bar is IMHO either be caused by (a) they worked for months to tasks that were not originally planned, so their completion didn't make the progress bar advance, or (b) they didn't update the status in the tool for months.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes