j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
If I remember correctly there's about four or five things in the Main Character's house attic that have future storylines. One of them is a wedding dress (if I remember correctly.) I have so many questions on what questline that is a part of. Is it for you to ask the MC "step"mother to reenact her wedding? Can you use it to "marry" your "step"sister or one of your other Love Interests? Is the librarian going to be a LI?

These are serious questions that I would love to know.
When it comes to these items one should consider, that DC added them very, very early on when basically nothing about the game's future was set in stone. I'm not sure if they still consider using them at all or not, but I'd be surprised if they are meant to be something meaningful. Looking at the way DC usually creates backgrounds, I wouldn't even be surprised, if they are not much more but random suggestions. We'll see.
The same seems to have happened to the poker table in Erik's basement, which was supposed to get content for each schoolgirl. Unless they'll move it to the beach house, I don't see that happening at all.

The librarian, on the other hand, is supposed to get a small update at some point. I'd guess it'll be about the size of Consuela's story or so.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is 'Count Morado' just a moniker or are you an actual blood-sucking vampire?
Edit: If so could you turn me into one too? An immortal being, a Watcher...waiting on Dark Cookie finishing his masterwork!
You are already a soul, wandering the wilderness in the moonless night, howling mournfully for the missing and the lost who aimlessly stumble and storm without the companionship of Dark Cookie's minions.

• Angry
Reactions: Storm4n

Janjaap1

Sep 2, 2018
This must be the most active nothing-burguer game forum in this platform. hahaha
Ages without development, and a bunch of free users with a butthurt for no reason.
I honestly only read stuff here to laugh at peoples complains.
No you don't.

Apr 28, 2018
Is there a way to get the incest patch on Android? Tried building it myself but it keeps throwing errors and it's been years since I've messed around with Ren'Py so not having any luck there. =/

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes