Lavance

May 5, 2022
???? 5 years?? wasn't she one of the first girls you had sexual interactions with?? I can see why people are angry, that's crazy.

Reactions: Storm4n

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Is there still a coder for the project? Seems coding completion has been stuck at the same number for the past 6 months (I might be exaggerating a little)

Reactions: randomguylol68

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Why even bother with Judith if she won't even have content for years?
she's been in the game for Years and the only cookie jar content we got for her was just boobs squeezing in the bathroom stall(That Never Fixed) and that scene with Art Teacher.
honestly, i prefer her than Mia for the Early Character that need more contents.
but guess who's getting more contents among the early characters ?
it's Her
Screenshot 2023-10-21 130024.png

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
... who's jackie again ?
Ronda's mum.
she's been in the game for Years and the only cookie jar content we got for her was just boobs squeezing in the bathroom stall(That Never Fixed) and that scene with Art Teacher.
honestly, i prefer her than Mia for the Early Character that need more contents.
but guess who's getting more contents among the early characters ?
it's Her
Well, Jenny won her polls on Patreon, Judith didn't. It's not some kind of conspiracy, it's just the fact that others girls were/are more popular.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Ronda's mum.

Well, Jenny won her polls on Patreon, Judith didn't. It's not some kind of conspiracy, it's just the fact that others girls were/are more popular.
i know about the Poll but what makes me disappointed is that DC Choose to Adding more Characters instead of improving the story for existing Characters.
i mean Judith and Mia are just ended up sitting in there collecting Dust. It's like that they're being abandonned.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i know about the Poll but what makes me disappointed is that DC Choose to Adding more Characters instead of improving the story for existing Characters.
i mean Judith and Mia are just ended up sitting in there collecting Dust. It's like that they're being abandonned.
Well, those characters which were added, are kinda needed for the stories that won the polls. I mean, you can hardly replace any of the the main story characters with for example Judith or Mia, right?
It's certainly reasonable to say, that a few of these characters could have been left out, but it's not like you can easily just add content for let's say Judith as she's got no real story to work with.

I can see why people are disappointed, but that's just the downside of releasing full stories for one character per update ,instead of small bits and bobs for several ones.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
yeah but I really need the pull pants down scene
Well, it was addeed pretty early on and I'd guess that scene just happened because DC needed some NSFW content for an update and didn't have anything else to add.

I'm close to 100% sure that this scene will either be removed completely or be moved further towards the end of her story, once she gets her update.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes