• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
I'm honestly done with playing nice to any of you lot. It's like talking to a goddamn wall trying to concern troll. This board has about as much of an impact on his bottom line as the various threads on 4chan about the game do: very little. You’re better off trying this shit on the various websites that actually makes people see the game. Like YouTube, unironically.

Yet, you guys rather shit up this place because it's easy and low effort.
Im sorry reading comments here is hard on you. maybe you should stop.

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
It's good to see you admit that your post is against facts. Enjoy your day.
Against facts, (and what else?) ? I don't believe it's difficult for you to finish the sentence, or how you demonstrate your intellectual capacity, yes.
Enjoy your day too.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
I'll throw my crown into the flaming bin of this thread.

For those who can remember those years back when the code was being fixed and there was a delay in the updates (from max six months apart) due to the code being fixed first,

About 4 updates after there were excuses for more delays then apparently the dev hired a few coders (to fix the code) and the delays increased (with no excuses),

The dev told the community that they are increasing the time between updates to fix and add substantial content,

That is how we are at a year at minimum each update, I wonder if history is going to repeat itself?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Its annoying. Give us a date, i dont care if its 2025 or 2030. Just give us a date.Just to put mind at ease.
We have. On April 30, 2024 - if there is no update by that time, the thread qualifies for the consideration of the "abandoned" tag by the F95 after a person reports the thread by using the REPORT button in OP. That's the only date anyone is going to get on F95 about this game for a very long time.
Im sorry reading comments here is hard on you. maybe you should stop.
Reading doesn't seem to be difficult for them. Clearly expressing a valid perspective with supporting information appears to be difficult for others.
Really though, what the fuck takes a year to make?
See #10 here: #72,879. I also recommend #1

Jul 15, 2021
Why not put your mind at ease by forgetting the game? Why are people acting like their life depends whether a game gets updated on a pirate website? Don't you have other things to do in your life? Another game to play?
Forgor bout the game, almost a year later, check it, the progress bar seem barely moving :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: FarhanRH52

Lonerwolfie85

Sep 17, 2018
I know the game is finished, but id like to know...
is there a scene where trans eve fucks the MC? (not just the dual bj but actual fucking)
i kinda feel like the game is not entirely finished without it

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I bet this post will be received overwhelmingly positive...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The wallpapers are nice but it doesn't really make up for a whole year of no game updates

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
The wallpapers are really beautiful and encouraging, but at the same time I feel sad and disappointed that we will have to wait a long time for individual updates.

• Sad
Reactions: Somnus
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes