TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
DC/SummertimeSaga game development timeline:

1-4: day off,

5: backgrounds from other routes and nothing to add in the tech update (just to pass the time on picarto.tv),

6-9: day off,

10: wallpapers from other routes and nothing to add in the tech update (just to pass the time on picarto.tv),

11-14: day off,

15: update of website changes,

16 days-3 months or more: vacation

months or years later: coding

10,000 years in the future: work in progress.

10 billion years later: the technical update has finally ended.

Now it's time to take an extended vacation, oh yes. The other routes can wait another 10 billion years and who knows, maybe in a thousand lifetimes I'll finish the game?! Nobody knows, not even me, that's okay.
-- against facts, there are only DC defenders.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
to keep the game from getting an abandoned tag
Why? Why would DC care if F95 add the abandoned tag here? It wouldn't change what he's doing. It wouldn't change his subscription numbers. It wouldn't change his earnings. It wouldn't change his plans. It would change nothing for him. This is where the poorly considered "logic" falls apart in these whinings. So, why? Maybe back in 2016-2018 it would have put a little dent in his numbers, but today? Nope.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
10 days.

In 10 days, it'll be a full year with no updates.

And no, your pathetic "Well, on picarto..." or "but wallpapers..." don't count. That's not an update to the game. Those are crumbs to keep the game from getting an abandoned tag, & to keep some of you dickriders in here to defend this nonsense. Any other game would have been given the tag by now.
Good thing guys like you keep the thread alive then ;)

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Why? Why would DC care if F95 add the abandoned tag here? It wouldn't change what he's doing. It wouldn't change his subscription numbers. It wouldn't change his earnings. It wouldn't change his plans. It would change nothing for him. This is where the poorly considered "logic" falls apart in these whinings. So, why? Maybe back in 2016-2018 it would have put a little dent in his numbers, but today? Nope.
This forum have recognition and the bullet point of getting attention & traction in the game project sure works as an booster in your patreon and SS income at long term.

I can name you a few games but i rather to stay on topic because lately the lack of quality and retailation actions performed by some F95 mods have been showing it's true colors towards transparency of the average user giving out an honest review of the happenings of the game like drama, bad faith doings from the dev(s), long hiatus behavior from the dev(s) ppl working on the game and how it ruins with errors, crashes or graphics FPS drops from the engine and not your PC.

Why even bother to leave a review or call the game abandoned if they going to remove an honest statement maybe because they got messaged privately about that comment or review being too against their rules while it's pure retaliation against you for stating the truth?

I can believe at this point once a dev set on a good spotlight of attention it's game to the users browsing for a specific genre and they get the glance to play it and see if it's of their taste, Then after it stablish a periodic round of updates to keep on increasing the income then i guess the last they going to give 2 damns it's about if their game OP thread got an abandoned tag since they already accomplished their objective which is keep on getting income from the users they already got to follow their game around.

Unless DC actually is giving transparency reports on why the long hiatus then from my pov is just an optional game to support at.

Yet the game got popularity not only here but around various NSFW platforms that this forum is just a speck of insignificancy to even pay some attention about

Reactions: NeroMustDie

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
There are new people finding this game through this site probably everyday and I'm sure DC is regularly gaining and losing subs. If these people see the abandoned tag they will be a lot less likely to subscribe to him and it would effect his numbers

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It's not an apk version though. The IC patch.
Sorry. Missed the APK part. There is none. You're best bet would be attempting to play a windows version using joiplay on your droid device or see if one of the mods has something that will help you. Good luck.
I it possible hello wean update.
Highly doubtful
Saw this.
Seriously?! It would be worth starting to learn something I know jackshit about for 1/5th and above monthly!
Then you'd be getting more than some of the staff that DC hired. You do know it's more than just DC that works on this, right? Also, what's the scam when the game is free for everyone to play directly from developer's website. No cost to download. No cost to play. No subscription needed to download. No subscription needed to play.
There are new people finding this game through this site probably everyday and I'm sure DC is regularly gaining and losing subs. If these people see the abandoned tag they will be a lot less likely to subscribe to him and it would effect his numbers
There are 6 million registered accounts on F95. That's a lot.
Over 100 million people have downloaded Summertime Saga (heck, another site has had over 65 million downloads of the game alone). Doing the math, at least 94% of the people who have ever played Summertime Saga hasn't even heard of F95. That's not mentioning the millions who find out about Summertime Saga from other sources (YouTube, etc).

If people whining on here about wanting an abandoned tag for the past 2 years hasn't stopped people from subscribing -- actually adding the tag ain't going to do shit, either. They'll come here - pine away, find out the abandoned tag doesn't mean shit - except for people who think it means something - see that DC still streams regularly on Picarto, still is putting out artwork, etc ... and they'll make the same decision they would have made whether a tag was there or not.

Again, if this were 2016-2018, I'd more than likely agree with some of the argument - back when both F95 and Summertime Saga fed into each other's growing popularity. Today? Neither F95 nor Summertime Saga needs any confirmation or collaboration of the other to remain successful.
when 20.17? almost 1 year without updates
The tech update (v20.17) is still being worked on. It has taken over 2.5 years and may take months, if not a year or more longer. Also, unless there is a surprise - there won't be any new content in terms of lewd scenes. It's a tech update.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This thread is so funny,people are so horny for that abandoned tag:KEK:
And then come back 5 minutes later to whine of no Judith content (or no Grace content... or no Debbie pregnancy content... or no Roxxy pregnancy content... etc etc etc). They don't want the tag - they want to attempt to bully DC into speeding up development, when they don't realize they have nothing to bully him with.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes