• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Hegoz

Jul 28, 2019
See #10 here: #72,879. I also recommend #1
Of course there is a reason for such a delay. Would literally be stealing money if there wasn't one.
It doesn't mean it's not bullshit though.
Why has there been so much developers going over the game? Including completely unpaid ones? Of course it's gonna be a clusterfuck of code to refactor over the years.
There's little to no efforts made by DC to create anything bigger than him out of the millions he received. How much of that has actually gone into creating the game is definitely not something we'll ever see released by DC.

I'm all for putting more money into pleasing my wiener and brain with dopamine, and although I love DC's style, he's a greedy mf that accepts the money but refuses to scale up with it and pays (or, at least, paid) with a slingshot. It's not illegal though.

fittizzio

Sep 19, 2017
I bet this post will be received overwhelmingly positive...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no trigger, no hammer component in the revolver inside the sketch of the game with week-long pregnancies, no string attached harem outcome and monster girl.
Mighty disapponted :(

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I bet this post will be received overwhelmingly positive...

Gotta admire your dedication considering the general mood in this threads. Thanks, man.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
For clarification (in regards to tech update):

View attachment 3028120
Are these people with some authority? Like, do they work on the game or are in close contact with the devs?

If so then that's a very bleak outlook, being "not even fucking close to nearly done" is very bad when you take into consideration how long it's already been. And we don't even know if it'll be good either, maybe the tech-update gets rushed at the end because everyone has grown tired of it, or released with bugs because of sheer incompetence.

Idk, I'm growing increasingly pessimistic and it's a shame because I'd like to see this game flourish.

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
Are these people with some authority? Like, do they work on the game or are in close contact with the devs?

If so then that's a very bleak outlook, being "not even fucking close to nearly done" is very bad when you take into consideration how long it's already been. And we don't even know if it'll be good either, maybe the tech-update gets rushed at the end because everyone has grown tired of it, or released with bugs because of sheer incompetence.

Idk, I'm growing increasingly pessimistic and it's a shame because I'd like to see this game flourish.
Those guys are both mods in the discord server. Tbh, I think it's fishy how one mod has no idea about when the update will be ready, when another, right after, can say it with certainty. This is just my opinion, but I think that guy's "not even fucking close" is just a snarky, sarcastic dismissal of the original question, one they probably get a lot.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Those guys are both mods in the discord server. Tbh, I think it's fishy how one mod has no idea about when the update will be ready, when another, right after, can say it with certainty. This is just my opinion, but I think that guy's "not even fucking close" is just a snarky, sarcastic dismissal of the original question, one they probably get a lot.
Would mods of the server even he privvy to the development side? Those are most likely just some guys from the community.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022

I mean is pretty obvious that the tech update is not close to be released,at this point a 2025 release dont seem like a joke anymore...

Reactions: GucciGang69

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
Would mods of the server even he privvy to the development side? Those are most likely just some guys from the community.
That's what I'm thinking. I'd be worried if a Dev or QA tester (which have darker blue and purple usernames respectively) said this.

Δίας

Aug 29, 2018
The game creator and other stuff members from this game have my titanic respect. I dont give him anything, because i play games from here free. But my opinion is clear. This forum have 6,474,220 members, if iam right. Everyone from that members if in same situation like game creator doing same thing. Milking, milking and milking...

BBC King

May 8, 2021
The game creator and other stuff members from this game have my titanic respect. I dont give him anything, because i play games from here free. But my opinion is clear. This forum have 6,474,220 members, if iam right. Everyone from that members if in same situation like game creator doing same thing. Milking, milking and milking...
Please keep your grammar and stupid takes to yourself.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I dont give him anything, because i play games from here free.
You could literally go to their official site and download the game for free. So yeah, you can offically play the game for free without paying a single penny, without pirating the game once. But i guess someone felt just too smrt for this huh? ;)

BBC King

May 8, 2021
You could literally go to their official site and download the game for free. So yeah, you can offically play the game for free without paying a single penny, without pirating the game once. But i guess someone felt just too smrt for this huh? ;)
Theres Patron releases and theres Public releases. The game has been in development on the current update so long that there is currently no difference. When the tech update eventually happens it will be Patron only at first which is when THIS website and thread come in handy, because we will get it the same time as Patrons and not have to pay anything for early access like they did.

MisterMeh

Nov 3, 2020
Theres Patron releases and theres Public releases. The game has been in development on the current update so long that there is currently no difference. When the tech update eventually happens it will be Patron only at first which is when THIS website and thread come in handy, because we will get it the same time as Patrons and not have to pay anything for early access like they did.
So, waiting 24 hours longer for the free general release is too long? Am I understanding you correctly?

BBC King

May 8, 2021
So, waiting 24 hours longer for the free general release is too long? Am I understanding you correctly?
Is it 24 hours? Generally you dont charge early access if you are gonna release a public build the next day, otherwise there'd be no incentive to support. Most devs do a week/month later release for public builds so that the patrons feel they got their moneys worth which then gets leaked to us pirates the same time as paying supporters so the dev gets pissy about it, which is always funny to see on threads.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes