Dec 5, 2023
I mean, I agree, no one is obligated to give a shit. But not giving a shit usually means also not spending half the time complaining about the game or development. That's more likely giving too much of a shit to the point it makes one angry. So I'd say we have more than enough here who give a shit.
yes, how dare I voice my criticism of a bad dev jerking around his supporters for almost ten years. When I say no one is obligated to give a shit, I mean no one is obligated to give a shit how hard it is to develop or why, hence why I made a reply to that specific comment. After 7 years it's ludicrous.

You want to keep paying him for this bullshit? fuckin' be my guest lol

Reactions: Toushiro

Danny2465

Dec 5, 2019
Damn, this was the game that brought me to F95, I remembered it and decided to check back in on its updates. Shame it barely progressed from when I last played. Surprised it doesn't have an abandoned tag; maybe the developer had stuff happen IRL, or just got greedy or lazy, idk. I hope it picks back up because I did like it from what I remember.

Reactions: 2601678130

armopbr

Sep 9, 2019
What do you want to know? Before you ask, see #9-#14 of my FAQ here: #73,922

Also, the update is still months and months away.

If the FAQ and the above timeline doesn't answer your question(s) - ask away.
Years away my dude. I just recommend to anyone to just forget about this game for 1-2 years. Checking it 3 months later wont change anything because this game development is akin to a snail. We dont know if DC is actually delaying it somewhat to milk more money or it actually take that long to make it. You be the judge.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You want to keep paying him for this bullshit? fuckin' be my guest lol
No more than 5% of all the people on F95 are patreon subscribers to any adult game developer -- it's probably closer to 1%. 6+ million people with accounts on F95 come here to download for the specific purpose of NOT paying anyone anything. Your argument is moot and ridiculous.

On top of that, over 100 million downloads of the game have been from people playing for free across multiple sites- not the 30k subscribers on DC's patreon. Finally, the game is free for everyone - no one has to or needs to pay a dime to play this game directly from the developer, directly. No one.

Unlike many other adult game developers, DC doesn't paywall his game. He gives his subscribers other perks for their support - which he provides as promised to them. Although I have never subscribed to anyone on any of the platforms, I don't see why people feel the need to deride those who choose to. Oh wait, I do see why, it makes them feel superior in their dreary, meaningless lives.
I just recommend to anyone to just forget about this game for 1-2 years.
I recommend everyone forget the game if all they are going to do is whine about "how long the developer is taking." Go play one of the other 16,000+ games available through F95 downloads. Or go play them all - and once you've played all the others, and only then, 40-odd years later, maybe check on this title.

Last edited:

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
No more than 5% of all the people on F95 are patreon subscribers to any adult game developer -- it's probably closer to 1%. 6+ million people with accounts on F95 come here to download for the specific purpose of NOT paying anyone anything. Your argument is moot and ridiculous.

On top of that, over 100 million downloads of the game have been from people playing for free across multiple sites- not the 30k subscribers on DC's patreon. Finally, the game is free for everyone - no one has to or needs to pay a dime to play this game directly from the developer, directly. No one.

Unlike many other adult game developers, DC doesn't paywall his game. He gives his subscribers other perks for their support - which he provides as promised to them. Although I have never subscribed to anyone on any of the platforms, I don't see why people feel the need to deride those who choose to. Oh wait, I do see why, it makes them feel superior in their dreary, meaningless lives.
I recommend everyone forget the game if all they are going to do is whine about "how long the developer is taking." Go play one of the other 16,000+ games available through F95 downloads. Or go play them all - and once you've played all the others, and only then, 40-odd years later, maybe check on this title.

butthurt.jpg

2fd2f9e254f43e43949da89b2009e571.jpg

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Mandragoron

Aug 20, 2018
He can take all the time he needs, but no one is obligated to give a shit when a game, a visual novel, started in 2016 takes 7 years of development.

This is not a ten year game (you posted elsewhere he has enough content to extend development up to 2027), it's just not. No amount of defense of the devs will convince me the amount of work put into this game justifies 7+ years.

You literally cannot convince me it takes a team of 10-12 people 7+ years to make 1 visual novel without either (or both)
1. extreme incompetence on the management side
2. apathy for actually finishing the project because of the amount of money they're making.
I think its quit clear that this 10-12 people who are "working" on this game have Workload like this: "you xy do this task this week and will get paid 100 dollar for that, ok chef!" works 2 hours in the week done...
No one is working fulltime there not even half time.... maybe the coder because its completly crazy to just have 1 coder for such a project.
DC himself streams for 1 1,5 hours around and i think thats it for his work on that day ;) And he is sick all the time and can't stream...

Jun 24, 2021
Damn, this was the game that brought me to F95, I remembered it and decided to check back in on its updates. Shame it barely progressed from when I last played. Surprised it doesn't have an abandoned tag; maybe the developer had stuff happen IRL, or just got greedy or lazy, idk. I hope it picks back up because I did like it from what I remember.
yes bro ,this game bought me to this game community too .but now this game just like a dying old aged man .what we can do is to cherish the memory of the days we played it

Dec 5, 2023
I think its quit clear that this 10-12 people who are "working" on this game have Workload like this: "you xy do this task this week and will get paid 100 dollar for that, ok chef!" works 2 hours in the week done...
No one is working fulltime there not even half time.... maybe the coder because its completly crazy to just have 1 coder for such a project.
DC himself streams for 1 1,5 hours around and i think thats it for his work on that day ;) And he is sick all the time and can't stream...
"sick". The amount of devs who make these games that get sick so often they can't work on the games while also making bank from patreon is extremely suspicious.

Dec 5, 2023

Yes I have been playing literally everything else because there's no reason to play this game because there hasn't been an update for so long lol

This is the game that brought me here in the first place, it's always going to be special to me, that's why it sucks so much that DC sucks as a dev. I remember playing the update that even gave us Jenny content in the first place. That must have been 5+ years ago.

Shit or get off the pot.

Reactions: TzarMolotov
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes