Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Technically, netori falls under that umbrella term, too, and there's quite a bit of that in the game.
True, but the old NTR tag was explicitly for netorare/cuckolding of the protagonist.
Thankfully they revised that tag to be more specific and renamed it Netorare... Which is silly, since the others aren't listed as tags and just use their standard English versions.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Technically, netori falls under that umbrella term, too, and there's quite a bit of that in the game.
by the context of the conversation, that's not the subject that was requested. it's also why I was specific and clear in my reply. if netori or netorase is meant, all people need to do is type the 3-4 additional letters to avoid misunderstandings. it is a big reason why f95 changed the ntr tag to the full word of netorare and will include the other terms in the site update.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
True, but the old NTR tag was explicitly for netorare/cuckolding of the protagonist.
Thankfully they revised that tag to be more specific and renamed it Netorare... Which is silly, since the others aren't listed as tags and just use their standard English versions.
by the context of the conversation, that's not the subject that was requested. it's also why I was specific and clear in my reply. if netori or netorase is meant, all people need to do is type the 3-4 additional letters to avoid misunderstandings. it is a big reason why f95 changed the ntr tag to the full word of netorare and will include the other terms in the site update.
Yee. Basically just a 'just saying' post. Lots of people still can't differentiate the terms because they picked it up on some mongolian basket weaving board or something.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Is the cookie jar list of scenes on the wiki page up to date? Checking since I had thought it had been a few updates since the last time I played, but I only saw a few new scenes there. And none with the mother and aunt, either. Are their stories pretty much done or set to the side now?

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Is the cookie jar list of scenes on the wiki page up to date? Checking since I had thought it had been a few updates since the last time I played, but I only saw a few new scenes there. And none with the mother and aunt, either. Are their stories pretty much done or set to the side now?
Don't know, but the Cookie Jar itself is up to date. There are many,many scenes in there to replay.

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
I think it only happens certain nights of the week. Check mom's door at night and if it happens you will hear mom and aunt talking. I am playing it right now.

riteshp2001

Apr 3, 2020
Please does anyone here have savefile where the MC fights dexter, also before that any saves i would appreciate, please if u guys have share !

MI06Han

Dec 1, 2020
Help me !!
I cant skip Dialogue & there is no old save file option as there is no extra file in File manager. Im playing the Android version..How to fast forward now?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes