dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Like the veracity of the people he's responding to as they're spouting their bullshit?
It's not voracity if it's a horde of gibbering shit flingers, it's just sheer volume.

But he's undertaken a one man crusade to howl into the void against the onslaught of abandoned/milking posts.

The hero this thread needs, not deserves or something.

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
This is a more fair description than that of an outright DC simp.

The only thing that makes me raise an eyebrow is the voracity with which he is pointing out everything.

Feels like with this activity level, he might as well just apply for Mod status for this thread.
The diligence certainly is on the level you'd expect of board staff.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Tbf you'd absolutely have people argue in here he should also work on Christmas or he's an 'even lazier piece of shit'. Family based empathy isn't the strong suit for a lot of people.
I have some issues with the way the manage the project. I think they could do a better job but taking some time off during the holidays is normal, a lot of people need to travel to see family and stuff like that.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Horribly managed is a nice way to put it, these guys are stalling at this point. over 30k a month in income and no releases in 14 months. Who sits and collects $420,000 dollars and doesnt even do something like hire voice talent for the game or something. Theres been no small Halloween or Christmas updates or Valentines day, not a single thing to justify still having payments on. They used to have a good standard for releases. Untitled.png

armopbr

Sep 9, 2019
If DC stands for Duh, Common_sense - then yes.

The guy has View attachment 3197035 for his game on Google - if you think he gives a shit what people on this thread think about him or his game enough for him to create an alt account... then you have an overdeveloped sense of self worth. Oh wait... of course you do.
If he has so many searches on google and he doesnt care about what people think about him on this forum wich is probably true, why have you been glazing him on this forum for months?

Reactions: omarmonir

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If he has so many searches on google and he doesnt care about what people think about him on this forum wich is probably true, why have you been glazing him on this forum for months?
Since this is off-topic conversation (making false accusations about me, and not discussing the content of the game), I've answered you in the off-topic thread.

• Haha
Reactions: armopbr

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
Horribly managed is a nice way to put it, these guys are stalling at this point. over 30k a month in income and no releases in 14 months. Who sits and collects $420,000 dollars and doesnt even do something like hire voice talent for the game or something. Theres been no small Halloween or Christmas updates or Valentines day, not a single thing to justify still having payments on. They used to have a good standard for releases. View attachment 3199528
lmao working with 420k in the bank

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
he does? what has the dude writing the story been doing for the last 2 years?
Whatever he's been doing, he's completed 85% of it.
1703417953070.png
Also see: #73,859 for some of the tasks still assigned to Writing.

Oh, wait -- your comment was meant to be a smart-ass "gotcha" question and not actually asking a legitimate question. Well, I gave you a legitimate answer, anyway.

Happy Holidays.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes