The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
This game is without a doubt one of the best I've seen of this genre in recent times.

Interesting characters, multiple stories that arouse interest, not only in the sex scenes that unfold, but also in the outcome of the stories.

A game that I recommend for those who haven't played it yet.

To remember those gamers who complain too much: This game is COMPLETE.Main story is complete. Dev is only adding dlc´s. In a very SLOW pace i must say. Anyway this game should have the COMPLETE tag in this thread. Facts.

Hope to see in the next tech dlc any content of MISSY, my fav char, she deserve a own private story in the game, or CRYSTAL and ODETTE, my seconds ones. Odette have already some scenes, but its never enought ODETTE sex scenes with that chubby gothic thick girl. Dont know why but every time i make sex with odette, she impregnate always 100 per cent. 8 babies with her (!?) so i guess sex with her always does impregnation? With Crystal can dev add a jail sex scene? Oh boy!

My top 3 (My choice):

Missy.png
Crystal.png
Odette.png

Hope to see soon more develop in this well crafted game, and i wish you all, Moderator, the developer, and all members here, a good Christmas and a happy New Year.

And obvious... happy fappings! : D

Ballsmcgee

Apr 27, 2017
This game is without a doubt one of the best I've seen of this genre in recent times.

Interesting characters, multiple stories that arouse interest, not only in the sex scenes that unfold, but also in the outcome of the stories.

To remember those gamers who complain too much: This game is COMPLETE.Main story is complete. Dev is only adding dlc´s. In a very SLOW pace i must say. Anyway this game should have the COMPLETE tag in this thread. Facts.
Except it's not complete. There is a ton of storylines that have been started but haven't been finished, not to mention the whole prom night storyline. Just because the dad story is finished doesn't mean the game is "complete". While I do agree with you that the game is great, deluding yourself with this mindset that anything he started but didn't finish before the main story is just "DLC" is insane.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017

Hope to see in the next tech dlc any content of MISSY, my fav char, she deserve a own private story in the game, or CRYSTAL and ODETTE, my seconds ones. Odette have already some scenes, but its never enought ODETTE sex scenes with that chubby gothic thick girl. Dont know why but every time i make sex with odette, she impregnate always 100 per cent. 8 babies with her (!?) so i guess sex with her always does impregnation? With Crystal can dev add a jail sex scene? Oh boy!

My top 3 (My choice):

View attachment 3195873
View attachment 3195878
View attachment 3195884

Hope to see soon more develop in this well crafted game, and i wish you all, Moderator, the developer, and all members here, a good Christmas and a happy New Year.

And obvious... happy fappings! : D
22e.gif

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
DC alt account?
If DC stands for Duh, Common_sense - then yes.

The guy has 1703304127465.png for his game on Google - if you think he gives a shit what people on this thread think about him or his game enough for him to create an alt account... then you have an overdeveloped sense of self worth. Oh wait... of course you do.

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
If DC stands for Duh, Common_sense - then yes.

The guy has View attachment 3197035 for his game on Google - if you think he gives a shit what people on this thread think about him or his game enough for him to create an alt account... then you have an overdeveloped sense of self worth. Oh wait... of course you do.
Its not a crazy conclusion to come to when they see you obsessively defending DC's honor on a seemingly daily basis. Cant blame the guy.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Yea it's 100% normal. I wasn't trying to imply that it was a bad thing.
Tbf you'd absolutely have people argue in here he should also work on Christmas or he's an 'even lazier piece of shit'. Family based empathy isn't the strong suit for a lot of people.

I don't think he's defending DC, he's just pointing out OBVIOUS things said over and over again.
At this point, not even a broken record repeats itself as the topics in this thread. And when complaint #1687 is the same as complaint #250 you really gotta wonder if a lot of it isn't just purposeful trolling to piss people off. How very 4chan that would be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Cube78

May 10, 2020
After about 2 weeks:

Art: 179/187 (+8)
Posing: 78/131 (+4)
Writing: 73/85 (+2)
Code: 178/255 (+2)

Progress for Tech Update
- Total Tasks: 658
- Completed: 77.20% (+2.43%)
- InProgress: 6.08% (-0.61%)
- Remaining: 16.72% (-1.82%)
10 days for the current additional 1% (77% -> 78%).

Art: 183/187 (+4)
Posing: 80/131 (+2)
Writing: 73/85 (-)
Code: 178/255 (-)

Progress for Tech Update
- Total Tasks: 658
- Completed: 78.12% (+0.92%)
- InProgress: 6.38% (+0.30%)
- Remaining: 15.50% (-1.22%)

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
its been over a year since the last update, and even more since he started doing these 'pre-tech' updates in preparation for the coming one. What exactly is this tech update he has been working on for so long?

Roxy007

May 4, 2021
its been over a year since the last update, and even more since he started doing these 'pre-tech' updates in preparation for the coming one. What exactly is this tech update he has been working on for so long?
Sigh maybe the person just forgot about it and abandoned it.

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I don't think he's defending DC, he's just pointing out OBVIOUS things said over and over again.
This is a more fair description than that of an outright DC simp.

The only thing that makes me raise an eyebrow is the voracity with which he is pointing out everything.

Feels like with this activity level, he might as well just apply for Mod status for this thread.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes