Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I 100% understand why people are frustrated with the wait and we have to blame DC for that because when he made the poll asking people if they wanted the tech update, he said it would take around 9 months. He severely underestimated the amount of work that had to go into the tech update. This is almost a complete remake of the game since from what I understand they are changing the entire code and they obviously have to change and re-pose every single piece of art in game. But he is clearly still working on the game so adding the abandoned or on hold tags here wouldn't make sense.

Last edited:

DcntMood

Feb 10, 2021
I 100% understand why people are frustrated with the wait and we have to blame DC for that because when he made the poll asking people if they wanted the tech update, he said it would take around 9 months. He severely underestimated the amount of work that had to go into the tech update. This is almost a complete remake of the game since from what I understand they are changing the entire code and they obviously have to change and re-pose every single piece of art in game. But he is clearly still working on the game so adding the abandoned or on hold tags here wouldn't make sense.
You say he's fully redoing the game?It's crazy,what does that mean?I haven't really followed up for quite some time so it would be nice to understand what the tech update essentially is.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Worse, he said it was a 3-4 month dev time. The way he worded it he made it sound like a quick optimisation between updates. He was shilling that tech update well before too.

If he was so horny for that tech update you'd wager he'd at least scope out the scale of the work beforehand but I guess he was desperate for that Android market.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Worse, he said it was a 3-4 month dev time. The way he worded it he made it sound like a quick optimisation between updates. He was shilling that tech update well before too.

If he was so horny for that tech update you'd wager he'd at least scope out the scale of the work beforehand but I guess he was desperate for that Android market.
There are worse parts.

DC was paid a bit over $2 mil between Aug-2016 and Mar-2021 for everything of value (ALL the stories) actually delivered via Summertime Saga.

He was paid more than $2 mil since Mar-2021 for delivering nothing (i.e. wallpapers, aimless doodling on stream and empty words). And the cherry on top: Sometime in the past 2 months he just made more money in the past 3 years by delivering nothing than he did in the 5 years before that when he bothered delivering something (increasingly little but still).

This is, by far, the biggest scam in adult gaming and f95 enables it (TBD if actively) by suppressing people who talk about it very clearly with facts and figures (first by tolerating these DC sycophants you see present here 24/7, posting every other comment and second by having mods/staff suppress whomever DC's minions report).

I don't know what kind of f95 user revolt is necessary to overcome the heavy handed favoritism f95 slavishly performs for DC but it's clear one is sorely needed.

Just watch this post vanish if you're in doubt there's a massive problem with what's happening. All my recent posts have been deleted in a similar manner. No explanation, no reason, no communication, no problem from normal users (who left dozens of likes and over 95%+ positive reactions on each post) and yet my posts are diligently and silently deleted. OBVIOUSLY the interest of 95%+ of all f95 users is not the priority here.

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
Dunno about any scams or whatever is going on in the background the with this game, I haven't been keeping up with it for quite a while now. The only thing I'm really sad about in this game was always regarding the artstyle change. I liked the old style so much more.

Yeah sure in certain cases the aesthetic of characters with the new artstyle did look a bit better (character faces primarily). But the old-artstyle of the characters were so much more hotter, which is the most important thing in a game like this. It was a tragedy how much of a huge nerf the character models got hit with. That was the point I started to become disillusioned with the game.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
... legit living rent free ...
First and foremost DC seems to be living rent free in some people's heads.
Didn't he release a few updates with extra sex scenes after the main story was done?
Yeah, and objectively these weren't bad for the game or indeed bad at all. The lack of scenes has and will always be one of the big downsides and as such releasing ~30 scenes on top wasn't a bad move.

Of course that still doesn't change the fact that the tech update is certainly taking way, way longer than it should.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
There are worse parts.

DC was paid a bit over $2 mil between Aug-2016 and Mar-2021 for everything of value (ALL the stories) actually delivered via Summertime Saga.

He was paid more than $2 mil since Mar-2021 for delivering nothing (i.e. wallpapers, aimless doodling on stream and empty words). And the cherry on top: Sometime in the past 2 months he just made more money in the past 3 years by delivering nothing than he did in the 5 years before that when he bothered delivering something (increasingly little but still).

This is, by far, the biggest scam in adult gaming and f95 enables it (TBD if actively) by suppressing people who talk about it very clearly with facts and figures (first by tolerating these DC sycophants you see present here 24/7, posting every other comment and second by having mods/staff suppress whomever DC's minions report).

I don't know what kind of f95 user revolt is necessary to overcome the heavy handed favoritism f95 slavishly performs for DC but it's clear one is sorely needed.

Just watch this post vanish if you're in doubt there's a massive problem with what's happening. All my recent posts have been deleted in a similar manner. No explanation, no reason, no communication, no problem from normal users (who left dozens of likes and over 95%+ positive reactions on each post) and yet my posts are diligently and silently deleted. OBVIOUSLY the interest of 95%+ of all f95 users is not the priority here.
Milfy City is still the bigger scam, with ICSTOR only not being called a bloodsucking leech because that would be a insult to leeches. But since DC apparently killed your dog, or fucked your wife, or whatever else gets you riled up, he obviously has to be the worst of the worst.

This whole money money money talk you guys always bring up just reeks of envy to be honest. That you are out there, toiling away in a shitty, soul numbing 9-to-5 job while he managed to get away and make money via his hobby. It must rustle your jimmies something fierce, otherwise I can't understand the sheer tenacity behind it.

Also, just so you know, your posts get deleted because they couldn't be more off topic, and posts always get deleted without any big fanfare. What, you think staff members would take the time to scold anybody directly?

Well, I hope at least that your guys' Christmas was at least nice. ;)

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
FUCK YEAH
Dark Cookie Blue balled us hard With Diane's "milk business" He sets it up perfectly with Diane Ordering Several Milking machines and hints at the MC recruiting "other girls" to expand the production. We also have a bunch of Business which have ever increasing demand for her milk. Its the perfect solution for the MC paying off Debbie's debt, buying a house and hiring the Italian mob (though Tony's connections) to push the Russians and Mayor Rump out of his town. We will all be dead from old age and broken hearts long before we see another girl getting milked and impregnated in that barn while Diane "assists" in the process.

Reactions: hooter and Nessiah

linr1816

May 6, 2022
Yes, welcome to democracy. And he can say it's patreons' opinion.
"Stage 4, we say maybe there was something we could have done, but it's too late now. " by Sir Humphrey in Yes, Minister.

Reactions: Green83rry

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So keep in mind folks the "BIG wait update" will probably not have any new content at all , since its just a "tech update". So you will need to wait an other 6 mounts for the actual new sex content. And that's plus the time you are waiting for this here update ... that should have been out already. Let that thought sink in as well. Cheers and happy holidays.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Has everyone except the Coder been taking a break? I assume the writing and art should have progressed beyond "tech update"

Reactions: Green83rry

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Has everyone except the Coder been taking a break? I assume the writing and art should have progressed beyond "tech update"
Here's my thoughts on that:
  • Art: DC has plenty to work on even if we suppose he's finished with Tech Update art work (he isn't). Drawing bits for future updates, making wallpapers, expanding art to be 16:9, re-drawing body parts and naming them properly so the posers don't have to decipher the Dead Sea Scrolls just to assemble a scene, etc.. I've no doubt he's taking it fairly easy compared to the rest of the teams, but he will be (nominally) working on some bits
  • Posing: These poor souls will still be working at 100% dealing with the finicky mess they've been left by DC's file-naming conventions and the overall setup of the posing system
  • Writing: In theory they could be working on future content, drawing up mock scripts to simplify the production of the content updates to come following the tech update. In reality I expect most of their work is tweaking the existing stories that DC has decided need some partial re-writes during the tech update, so that they're more compatible with future re-works/updates
in short, they COULD be working on future content while they wait for the coders to finish up on the current patch, but I expect they're actually just working on the ever-increasing (non-content) scope of the tech update. It's been called a quagmire by many in this thread for a reason; a lot of work and wheel-spinning to not really get anywhere.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes