Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
More than 2 years to have actual new content. This tech update is not content update, forget about this game here we take 4 years to have an actual update
The curse of all the big games (and makers). Just look at shit like Milfy City (Lol. Lmao even if you think his last update was good), Being a DIK or Midnight Paradise. Only exception seems to be NTL, but his games suffer from a terminal case of RPG Maker so that's a huge downside.

Anomaly33

Nov 6, 2020
Used to really like this game a couple years ago, decided to check up on it and it has not much more content because apparently half a million dollars a year is being used for a "tech update"? I know coding is easier said than done but with that budget you'd certainly think things could move faster lol. Guess I'll check back in another year

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
At this point it's pointless to complain here about the development speed. Even after a year of no updates he is still making 60k per month. Most people here are not even patrons so he has no reason to care about what anyone here says. The tech update will most likely not come out before the summer so just play something else while you wait. New games come out almost every day.

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
More than 2 years to have actual new content. This tech update is not content update, forget about this game here we take 4 years to have an actual update
why? is he working solo or what
why is it taking ages to add new content? and takes few months for bug/tech uptade lol

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just watch this post vanish if you're in doubt there's a massive problem with what's happening. All my recent posts have been deleted in a similar manner. No explanation, no reason, no communication, no problem from normal users (who left dozens of likes and over 95%+ positive reactions on each post) and yet my posts are diligently and silently deleted. OBVIOUSLY the interest of 95%+ of all f95 users is not the priority here.
Maybe there isn't a grand conspiracy.

Maybe you're just an asshole.

Ignore the thread and move on with your life.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
At this point it's pointless to complain here about the development speed. Even after a year of no updates he is still making 60k per month. Most people here are not even patrons so he has no reason to care about what anyone here says. The tech update will most likely not come out before the summer so just play something else while you wait. New games come out almost every day.
At this point, it's probably mostly some anons from 4chan who decide to grace this thread with a bunch of otherwise lurker accounts. Well, aside from the regulars that is. How else do we get two new posts talking about the abandoned tag right after you mentioned it being pointless?

Shit posting for the sake of shit posting. I'm surprised there isn't a bunch of them in here calling it a cuck game because there's a hint at sex happening that doesn't involve the MC.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
There sure are a lot of petty accounts out in defence of this game.

"move on"

"don't you have anything better to do"

Then there are personal insults being thrown from some of the worst of the defence force.

People will call garbage garbage, now grow up and accept that the people bashing the game don't need to go anywhere because it's the only enjoyment you'll get out of it, sure as shit any getting any fun from playing it.

I mean the level of defence, people have made and finished excellent games in the time frame that this has been handling tech issues.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This game makes over sixty thousand a month on Patreon, and has not been updated in a year<-where is the abandoned tag?. What type of magic crack are you smoking?
This is completely off-topic from the game thread - so I've responded to you in the off-topic thread.
Deadgame when
When DC decides not to work on it anymore and not a day sooner.
i think it is time to put Abandoned tag already =)
At 18 months since last update - set your reminder for April 30, 2024 and be the first to press the REPORT button on the first post of this thread to request the game be tagged as abandoned. Though know that DC will still do what DC do and the dev team will continue to do what work they do and when they release an update the tag will be removed.
why? is he working solo or what
why is it taking ages to add new content? and takes few months for bug/tech uptade lol
No. He has a team, they are essentially rebuilding the game from the ground up - that's what the tech update is. If you want to learn more - see #10 in the FAQ here: 73,921

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
People will call garbage garbage, now grow up and accept that the people bashing the game don't need to go anywhere because it's the only enjoyment you'll get out of it, sure as shit any getting any fun from playing it.
Once you read this topic a bit longer, you'l see, that some people write the same negative stuff over and over and over again for years by now. At that point "moving on" really would be the right thing to do, honestly. Sure, if people want to rant a bit, that's probably fine but in some cases it seems almost obsessive.

DC isn't going to change his way, his artstyle or the direction of the game, as far as anybody can tell.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
There sure are a lot of petty accounts out in defence of this game.

"move on"

"don't you have anything better to do"

Then there are personal insults being thrown from some of the worst of the defence force.

I mean the level of defence, people have made and finished excellent games in the time frame that this has been handling tech issues.
It's not even about defending the game or DC, it's just that it accomplishes nothing. People are just spamming the thread with something that has already been discussed 1000 times and doesn't affect DC in the slightest. I think most people here will agree that the whole tech update has been a disaster.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes