StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
It's not like there's a ton of art that magically appears that we haven't seen streamed. DC has said before that he spends 30 minutes preparing stuff before streaming and that's it. That's the work he does in a day. Sometimes he draws a bit at night off stream when he feels like he's behind on his schedule, which he also said himself.

These updates don't take years for no reasons.
Word DC is a scammer, A.I will take over (in at least 5 years) , sure about it, then we will not be dependant on unreliable devs anymore

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Your point? It's a rare exception that someone doesn't take time off from work for a week from time to time. Whether for sickness or other reasons.

I work in the United States and I get 3 weeks of paid vacation, 7 days paid holidays, 2 days of paid floating holiday time, and 1 week of paid PTO that can be used for sickness, appointments, or just because I want to. That's about 6 weeks out of 52 per year. And I'm not at the max possible at my employer. And yes, I use them all (or cash out what I can).

Edit: Oh, and then there's 12-14 weeks of paid parental leave for either parent (birthing or non-birthing). As well as any federally/state mandated leaves that are unpaid.

Also, I could miss a full week of work without pay (and get written up for it) without losing my job. After three months, that rolls off my record and I could attempt to do it again. However, at some point my employer may decide I'm malingering and find other reasons to let me go.
Not defending him btw :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: sucklepuck

Mac2

Jan 3, 2018
So what's up with opening the console? I followed the directions and changed false to true in notepad, but shift-O still does nothing.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Not defending him btw :ROFLMAO:
Not defending him. I was making a point that the person had no point. They were making a strawman argument around "taking time off" something we all do from our work.

It's ridiculous the level of entitlement shown when anyone wants to take time off from work on developing a game ... or needs to because they are sick, or has family obligations.

Heaven forbid if your cumshots in your dirty socks are less important than the developer taking care of oneself. Especially... again... for a game that is free to play.

Honestly, people need to grow up and stop throwing tantrums or be sniveling brats about a free game. About any game. Especially a game that, even if it did cost money, 99% of us are all here to take without offering a red cent.
I'm absolutely baffled that there's people in this thread dick munching the fuck outta this mf, when it's blatant obvious that he's milking the hell out of this game, i don't know if its delusion or actual brain damage
You can't milk something that is 100% free to play directly from the person you say is milking. Go to his website, download the game, don't pay a thing.

As for the subscribers, they are given everything their tier benefits promise them.

Where is the milking?

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Oh no! He posted the thing! Whatever shall I do now?!

I'd actually be laughing if you weren't incredible one note, the only worthwhile thing to your posts being the pair of jugs on your icon, and (and that's honestly the thing that really invalidates your opinion) you unironically like RPGmaker slop. Those weren't good when Violated Heroine came out, and they still aren't good.

So, are we done with insulting each other and actually gonna have a honest discussion, or would you rather continue calling me a bootlicker while I'll call you an NTL cocksucker?

Your choice.

1000068813.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So, are we done with insulting each other and actually gonna have a honest discussion
Given how long it's been since there's been any honest discussion about the game itself, I'm surprised the thread hasn't been locked yet.
The only thing more surprising is the lack of moderator appearance.

Reactions: Sam0009

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Oh no! He posted the thing! Whatever shall I do now?!

I'd actually be laughing if you weren't incredible one note, the only worthwhile thing to your posts being the pair of jugs on your icon, and (and that's honestly the thing that really invalidates your opinion) you unironically like RPGmaker slop. Those weren't good when Violated Heroine came out, and they still aren't good.

So, are we done with insulting each other and actually gonna have a honest discussion, or would you rather continue calling me a bootlicker while I'll call you an NTL cocksucker?

Your choice.

View attachment 3304083
1000620622.jpg

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
how many pages of comments you'll think they'll allow w/o deleting them? also also: some one pass these soy boys whining over a free game a bud light, they really need that shit. now honestly i wasn't here until a joker gasp post notified me, but hot dayum that was some deep shots, how will Sam0009 respond? seni's got a proper counterblow, and we've yet to hear from sam..! what're your thoughts chat? things getting hot now...!

tomcody111

Aug 12, 2017
Whatever update is next dev kind of screwed themselves. Unless content is doubled its a bit hard to justify a yearlong hiatus to the patrons. Love this game but that's a brutal long wait.

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
I haven't played this game since 2021
ill see if there's another update by the time GTA 6 releases lol

Reactions: tht94

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Could somebody explain how a game like this is earning so much money? From the CG and tags i do not see the appeal. Like i see how it can appeal to many people, but this many? with those artworks?

0wn3dbot

Dec 8, 2017
Patreon turned out to be a pretty flawed system. Obviously, from a certain earnings threshold, the author must give guarantees (like "update very 2 months") and then fulfill them. If guarantees are not met, funding is terminated. Otherwise, all these products in early access turn into outright parasitism.

Reactions: Ifllslonly
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes