gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I almost complained about it, but then I remembered I pirated it completely and haven't given him a cent. So I actually look forward to an update whenever it happens (even if it takes years) because I don't, at any point, consider it something he owes me or something I desperately need at any point.
You can rest easy. You didn't pirate it - it's given freely. People donate to support the dev and appreciate the effort.

Gongoru

Oct 20, 2018
The bigger issue isnt that the tech update is taking a while, its basically a rebuild. The issue is this:

2/28/24 Progress for Tech Update - Total Tasks: 660 Completed: 80.61% InProgress: 4.55% Remaining: 14.84%
10/7/23 Progress for Tech Update - Total Tasks: 554 Completed: 82.67% InProgress: 2.71% Remaining: 14.62%
5/20/23 Progress for Tech Update - Total Tasks: 553 Completed: 81.56% InProgress: 2.71% Remaining: 15.73%
2/15/23 Progress for Tech Update - Total Tasks: 553 Completed: 80.29% InProgress: 3.44% Remaining: 16.27%
11/2022 Progress for Tech Update - Total Tasks: 546 Completed: 79.49% InProgress: 3.66% Remaining: 16.85%

Over a year and they are really no closer because of feature creep. This is the kind of stuff that gets projects cancelled or stall into oblivion. Also, to me oddly convenient how it's always just a little bit away.
I think even when DC comes out and says that the SS project is abandoned, and he's leaving gamdev, the abandoned tag won't be put on this thread because people at the level of Count Morado will say that the developer didn't promise us anything, and the game is actively developing (in someone's mind for a couple years now)
It's literally an evolution, but backwards

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think even when DC comes out and says that the SS project is abandoned, and he's leaving gamdev, the abandoned tag won't be put on this thread because people at the level of Count Morado will say that the developer didn't promise us anything, and the game is actively developing (in someone's mind for a couple years now)
It's literally an evolution, but backwards
Thanks for letting me live rent-free in your head, but the conditions of the domicile leave much to be desired.

Also, I have stated time and again to people in this thread, mark your calendar for 30 April 2024 so that you can click on that REPORT button in the first post of this thread to request the Abandoned flag. That is the first day it is eligible for the flag to be applied, per F95 rules.

Edit: and yes, if DC were to say that, the flag would also apply... per F95 rules.

Last edited:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
So the game is good but the update?
The game is excellent in its current state. There are well-fleshed (heyooooo) out characters with distinct arcs that lead players to vicariously enjoy some form of virtual sexual congress with over 30 ladypersons while playing as the Main Character - and you can patch it so three of those fuckables are MC's family! It is well-written and funny, which makes it entertaining and engaging in a way that's not common for games of this genre. I feel it is the best h-game I've ever played.

It has not been updated for...... three years? Two-and-a-half years? A good long while. I personally regard the game as more or less 'complete' as it is, and everything that's been added since around v0.15* or so is essentially DLC. Expansion content. YMMV, but I guess that's a big part of why I don't get my ass all honked out over how much money the developer is or is not making.

* Don't quote me on that version number, the point is (for my time investment) once you can bang the family the story of a game of this sort is over. Once the main character can have a threesome with his Mother and Aunt, and impregnate his Sister......... I mean, why would you even go to your prom much less care who your date was? MC essentially has on-demand sex to choose from three highly desirable ladypersons, one of whom pays you money to bone her. You'd be too tired to ever leave your fucking house. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Rock&Rule

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
* Don't quote me on that version number, the point is (for my time investment) once you can bang the family the story of a game of this sort is over. Once the main character can have a threesome with his Mother and Aunt, and impregnate his Sister......... I mean, why would you even go to your prom much less care who your date was? MC essentially has on-demand sex to choose from three highly desirable ladypersons, one of whom pays you money to bone her. You'd be too tired to ever leave your fucking house. :ROFLMAO:
They are a bunch of girls who dont have sex scenes yet,Judith being the most requested one.
The game is not even close to be finished in that sense.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Thanks for letting me live rent-free in your head, but the conditions of the domicile leave much to be desired.

Also, I have stated time and again to people in this thread, mark your calendar for 30 April 2024 so that you can click on that REPORT button in the first post of this thread to request the Abandoned flag. That is the first day it is eligible for the flag to be applied, per F95 rules.

Edit: and yes, if DC were to say that, the flag would also apply... per F95 rules.
when was the last update.not watched this for a long time.18 months between updates seems a bit much in my opinion to put abandon tag on- but thats a question for f95 staff.im just curious how a team with over 30 thousand patrons performs :)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
according to patreon last update 31 oct 2022 hence the date listed above,what was it 3 small updates in 2022(dev calls them small)this game is great,was great before 2022.shame really:(

Reactions: Arshavinstyle

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can really see where last months $60-70k went! Real bang for the buck right there.

Anyway. See y'all next month on the next installment of SummerTime Wallpaper Saga...

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes