Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Lol, of course right as we're seemingly getting close to the end of the story the dev decides to remake the game and drip feed old content back into it instead of finishing the game and moving onto the next one. I swear to god Eva Kiss is the only successful adult game dev on Patreon that actually got it right. No remakes, no milking, no panic that they'll lose their monthly income if they actually finish a game. Just finish the game, then make a new one that improves on everything they did right with the first one. I'm so glad I never backed this shit, or I'd be pissed right now. Sunk cost fallacy in full effect with the subscribers, though.
Im pretty sure Evakiss wasted like one year doing a remaster of Our red string,bro:KEK:
You are right in everything else through.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I'm glad to see these 30k USD a month from patreon for the past 2 years ($720k) were getting put to good use.

/s
30K? Those are old numbers. It was over 80k per month some time ago though it has fallen to around 60k in recent time.

Reactions: Lux37

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm glad there's something of substance out now for the game but damn, years between the last update and DarkCookie couldn't find a way to replace all of Debbie's assets with her new model? It's pretty jarring to see her jump between sprites, like nothing has changed lol
Which substance are you talking about? are you talking about that brownish substance that looks like shit and smells like shit... just because it's shit?

whining and moaning? nah man we're laughing at this shit and at the simps who personally feed dc for years just to get his crumbs.
We're definitely laughing at DC's patrons.

Honestly, I am good with this. Contempt. I know the game will get back to where it once was, and I even think people are just upset it took so long for the game to be updated yet again. This update, if anything, feels just like it was done under pressure to release something after being given the Abandoned Tag. Pressure made worst by the people. I don't blame either side, really. I just wish more people would show some acceptance of what we did get here. Besides, when it comes to doing the other routes, I doubt Dark Cookie is going to rework them all from 0. Sure, art is a big maybe in that regard, but writing and other bits than can be re-used from the old version? That is another story. So, I have full faith that adding the other routes won't take as long as people fear it will.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Oh man

I know right! At least we got something now. I am a free player, and I am not hating on this just because it took so long. Heck, I do not dare hate at all, because I have no right to hate, since I didn't pay anything. I will just download and enjoy the game, basking in nostalgia.
Just FYI, this game has always been PUBLIC and FREE since day 1 back in 2016.

I guess you think that we all must claim that shit tastes like chocolate just because it's free. Oh well

Also where the fuck is my judith content? Been waiting literal years.
In the afterlife, bro. In the afterlife.

Barsuk_fr

Nov 2, 2020
Hmmm... I can even maybe understand people who pay real maniz to watch other people playing games in ytube... But I physically can't understand people who still pay for THAT...

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes