Asheath

Jan 23, 2021
It's clear as day how the developer wants to do this and I'm baffled he still has the amount of support he does. Not only he reset everything to 0 but he also planned out that the next updates will come every 2 months, while already pointing what content will be in the next 3 updates with arrows.

By the looks of it 6 months from now the "tech update" version might be half as big as "pre-tech update", so give or take 1 year from now the current game MIGHT catch up to what it used to be, only for him to decide to update to 4k or something.

Should've just wrapped the game up fine with the current code and art and started a new one with better coding knowledge or something. Welp. I'm out.

1717200076507.png

KingRei

Apr 15, 2018
Some of you guys go out of your way to show how computer illiterate you are. lol

When the tech update was first announced it was clearly laid out that what he was doing is rebuilding the entire game. How are any of you surprised that this is what happened unless you didn't understand a word of the explanation for the tech update?

Yeah, rebuilding the source code from scratch means that every part of the game has to be rebuilt too.

On the coding side, this game is basically a new game now. You can't just copy-paste an old game's code base into a new game's code base and hit a compile button. That's not how software development works. lol

Aug 11, 2017
Tech update was announced 4 years ago. Based on the current proposed schedule it will take 10-12 months to get the game back to the state it was 2 years ago (and considering that they estimated the tech update to take less than 6 months originally it's fair to say that the current targets are unlikely to be met).

Anyone who still supports this scam financially needs to look at how much money they are wasting and go spend it on supporting decent game devs instead. They will get much better value for their cash and help people who deserve rewarding for their hard work rather than letting this farce continue

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
Well... if we don't get all old content back in this game like in 2-3 months + we get something new in another 2 months (new scenes or redone old scenes) then it's just another scam.

I understand that you want to upgrade your game, but for us players what matters is new content in the game and something we can have fun with. Sorry but new source code or other technical stuff is on your side not ours.

If you give us somethig really good in max 6 months then there is still hope for you (probably).

Reactions: viegoatreides

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
Just tried it a bit, and.... I'm speechless...
This release was a huge mistake...:confused:

Bullsitting people (and having hordes of paid "defenders") works fine with empty promises...
...but does not work when providing the promised work and it's subpar to the expectations.
And I doubt that any of his long term patrons, will be happy with this "tech update".

Rsngo

Jan 5, 2018
Some of you guys go out of your way to show how computer illiterate you are. lol

When the tech update was first announced it was clearly laid out that what he was doing is rebuilding the entire game. How are any of you surprised that this is what happened unless you didn't understand a word of the explanation for the tech update?

Yeah, rebuilding the source code from scratch means that every part of the game has to be rebuilt too.

On the coding side, this game is basically a new game now. You can't just copy-paste an old game's code base into a new game's code base and hit a compile button. That's not how software development works. lol
We all know how it works but I don’t give a fuck with 60k a month and 2 years time you can do much more for your community

jackpierce375

Sep 13, 2017
Just tried it a bit, and.... I'm speechless...
This release was a huge mistake...:confused:

Bullsitting people (and having hordes of paid "defenders") works fine with empty promises...
...but does not work when providing the promised work and it's subpar to the expectations.
And I doubt that any of his long term patrons, will be happy with this "tech update".
I'm not. I played it for maybe like 30 minutes before just deleting it

Reactions: Firehole
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes