naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Not a single patch works even the ones that state they should work for all future versions and modders haven't had to work on the project for a very long time and state on their pages don't expect them to be quick. What really gets me is some of the mods could easily be tossed if the dev simply changed a couple things, especially relationships could easily be edited. Guess even after waiting so long for the update it still won't be worth playing until the mods catch up. You know depending on how many of them are still alive, since many died over the last few years, most likely not at all coinciding with the injection people were forced to get. LMAO Naoligo gotta love censorship right? It's the funniest fucking thing to see comments censored on an adult site, apparently they aren't adult enough to handle your words without ducktaping your mouth.
Well, "oh no, he's exposing how the developer is a scammer, people who haven't even played this game yet will be scared by this review".
The only way to externalize the indignation I feel is through acidic and sarcastic comments about this game, the developer and the patreons, because my real desire was to leave DC's bank account at zero.

fuzzybrackets

Jan 10, 2021
It has nothing to do about being fair and impartial to him.
It is about the users of this site, the review rules are easy to follow.
People can just write a review instead of a rant with one star.
The reviews are not for the devs but for the users of this site, write something useful and it won't be deleted.
"This guy removed almost all content after two years of stringing along people" isnt a useful review? Are you fucking with me?

HentKingdom

Jan 14, 2023
The nail in the coffin to me is that he didn't even bother to add the pregnancy for your "landlady". Three years and he didn't even finish the mom's incomplete content, let alone add new content. I don't know how anyone could defend this lmao, there's no tangible improvements in the entire "game". I'll see you guys in a few years.
Amen brother. He even teases us saying mom debbies pregnancy content isnt added YET.

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
He split the acual full update into several pieces. So people get something every few months.

What do they get? The same content already in the game. XD
Imagine if your dad did this to you. He's been gone for 3+ years and he suddenly shows up on the doorstep with a pillowcase in his hand. He smiles big and says it's a gift for you. Excitedly, you open up the pillowcase and see it's a shiny PS4 and three games. Well that's odd, you think to yourself, you already have a PS4 and those same three games. You slowly walk to your room and notice that your PS4 is missing, along with all your games! Your father says not to worry and promises that you will be getting more 'presents' every two months now. You remember him saying the exact same thing, just before he disappeared 3 years ago. As you ponder over this turn of events, you see a silhouette of your dad disappear into the night, his laughter still ringing in your ears.

This is basically the gist of what happened.

exer

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I don't really follow news for in-development games, so when I saw "pre-tech, I always thought "tech" meant we were going to go off to tech school or something and were getting another big map and story with new characters. Not that they were basically just remastering the game.

I get wanting to remaster it in widescreen and higher res and everything, but it's really not that important, and that shouldn't have taken away from regular updates and certainly shouldn't have taken content out of the game. What they should have done is hire people to do the remaster progress while continuing to work on the normal updates. Then released the remaster when it caught up. The game is making plenty of money for that. There's no reason for people to have to have waited more than 2 years without updates, just to get a game with cut content.

And really, this is a pointless update. The game was doing great as it was and being widescreen doesn't really add or change anything substantial. Except getting people to pay them for longer. This whole thing really just reeks of a dev being almost done, and freaking out that they're going to lose their cash cow. So instead of just finishing and moving on to a new project, they're doing everything they can to milk this one. It's always so sad to see devs who have so little confidence in themselves and their audience.

db-bchr-iv

Mar 12, 2023
So what the hell has this update been about? Did he port the game to a new engine or something? Or is it just an inane rewrite of the game that's still in Renpy?

jokesaside1

Jan 18, 2022
Almost three years for this shit, a lot of new locations which are literally useless rn, no story, no sound or music, and now we would need to wait like 5 more years to have at least the same content as before? I feel sorry for whoever supported this scam

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
"This guy removed almost all content after two years of stringing along people" isnt a useful review? Are you fucking with me?
Lol, right

I think the most absurd comment I've ever seen on this thread was from the guy who said that Patreons don't give money in the hope that it will help the game's production, they give money to win wallpapers and participate in discord, and I think "what ?" If you really want to throw money away, please send it to me, I guarantee that paying my bills is a more noble cause than giving money to DC to produce wallpapers.

iHellraiser

Jan 16, 2021
Jokes aside, this is something to worry about.

If DC did it, the moron from Milfy City did it, any VN creator can do it.
The future of AVNs hangs in the balance.

I have supported some devs, I have paid for some visual novel steam games, thank goodness I never supported this garbage creator but those who did it and continue doing it, should think twice, if they want the future of these games to progress .
(although looking at it from one side the AIs are already screwing up, lol)

Last edited:

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Imagine if your dad did this to you. He's been gone for 3+ years and he suddenly shows up on the doorstep with a pillowcase in his hand. He smiles big and says it's a gift for you. Excitedly, you open up the pillowcase and see it's a shiny PS4 and three games. Well that's odd, you think to yourself, you already have a PS4 and those same three games. You slowly walk to your room and notice that your PS4 is missing, along with all your games! Your father says not to worry and promises that you will be getting more 'presents' every two months now. You remember him saying the exact same thing, just before he disappeared 3 years ago. As you ponder over this turn of events, you see a silhouette of your dad disappear into the night, his laughter still ringing in your ears.

This is basically the gist of what happened.
This comment almost killed me laughing

Reactions: Adoringfan

Zentus

Jun 17, 2017
I agree with all of you. You wait so long to get a "demo" without sound da%%it. Even games made by very small developers have a sound system to allow you to enjoy the game. What a scam.

PS: I have always supported the project with a few euros, and this makes me very sad

• Sad
Reactions: naoligopraisso

MrAndyARG

Oct 2, 2020
this man's been way too comfortable with his donos, greed got the best of him, now he lives off of his supporters with nothing to offer, sorry for those who paid for this guy's 2 year vacation.

Reactions: FlexBewLeak

jokesaside1

Jan 18, 2022
I don't really follow news for in-development games, so when I saw "pre-tech, I always thought "tech" meant we were going to go off to tech school or something and were getting another big map and story with new characters. Not that they were basically just remastering the game.

I get wanting to remaster it in widescreen and higher res and everything, but it's really not that important, and that shouldn't have taken away from regular updates and certainly shouldn't have taken content out of the game. What they should have done is hire people to do the remaster progress while continuing to work on the normal updates. Then released the remaster when it caught up. The game is making plenty of money for that. There's no reason for people to have to have waited more than 2 years without updates, just to get a game with cut content.

And really, this is a pointless update. The game was doing great as it was and being widescreen doesn't really add or change anything substantial. Except getting people to pay them for longer. This whole thing really just reeks of a dev being almost done, and freaking out that they're going to lose their cash cow. So instead of just finishing and moving on to a new project, they're doing everything they can to milk this one. It's always so sad to see devs who have so little confidence in themselves and their audience.
If this is the "tech-update", I don't know how he would put the "scheduled" updates for Annie, Rhonda and Judith, if all the game is getting remastered, They could've just finished this game the way it was with already existing characters and work a side project for "Summertime Saga 2" or whatever, like MC going to college or whatever with this "new engine" and shit

Trakzer

Oct 3, 2017
anyone got any clue where to go when they lock you out of the house in this new and unimproved update? where theres a police car in front of the house, idk if it's just me but the only things to do in this new update is going back and forth between jenny and debbie and visiting empty houses with no one inside to interact with

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
They even disabled the comment section on patreon, that speaks for itself, discord has the same queens ruling and banning/censoring as they prefer and here you know how it goes.
There's nothing positive regards this so-called (part of) update.
View attachment 3694949
He even pranked his patreons before dropping the update,this guy is laughing his ass off all the way back to the bank.

Reactions: Sam2537 and pbr68

muhu1

Jan 14, 2023
True, I forgot about that game. But even that was like 5 years ago and I don't know any other game where they made a new thread for the remake.
I kind of get why mods wouldn't want to do that, since every dev seems to do remakes now. It would just be a pain in the ass.
Urban Demons ...

M.Blackstone

Jun 27, 2022
So what the hell has this update been about? Did he port the game to a new engine or something? Or is it just an inane rewrite of the game that's still in Renpy?
it's still in Renpy (using the latest version it seems, 8.2.1 released in March 2024), but the changelog included doesn't help much to know what's really changed in the code itself.
Markdown (GitHub flavored):
# 21.0.0

## Tech Update

- Overview
  - Art assets have been re-exported at a much higher widescreen resolution.
  - The entire codebase has been rebuilt from scratch to improve performance and better support planned features.
  - The posing has been updated to take advantage of new codebase, and the higher resolution assets.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes