chanceman

Dec 3, 2021
So can someone correct me if I'm wrong but it seems as though Jenny's scenes are bugged cant talk to her at breakfast to apologize

beryn

May 8, 2017
what's your problem man? Did you happen to stop and read these 1 and 2 star reviews? These are literally reviews from people saying that all content was lost after this pseudo-update, what's your argument for saying that I'm playing the victim? Do yourself and others in this thread a favor, and stop acting like a DC donor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes I read them.
And they contain more about the game that just the lost content.

I respond to your post because I think that more people should write reviews on the state of the release.
But they need to do it in a way so they follow the rules and are not deleted.

You are playing the victim by saying that you have to lie not to have your review removed. It is fair to mention the removal of content, but go into detail how this influences the gameplay, how the game is an empty shell of what it was.
How the dialogue is nonsensical with the content that are there.
That there is no real gameplay as it is released in a cheat state, so you just go from point a to b.

I have never defended DC and I won't.
This "tech update" is just for him to get more money, not to ever finish the game.

Read what I write instead of what you want to read.

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Ya know for more than a few games i have wanted to see the paid members go up so the dev can improve ( hopefully ). On this one though i don't think i have ever wanted a games paid mem's to go down so much. Would be like my team winning the stanley.

Go below 20k, hell go all the way down to 1k.. go go go. Make DarkConnie sweat bullets that his sheepreons have awakened.

( already lost 3k in just over a day, yeah i know end of month and all that.)

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
I don't personally see any major improvements either
in many ways it looks worse. some backgrounds are very detailed with lots of characters, which is no wonder if you have two years just to draw but them that also gives the backgrounds that aren't as good a uncanny cheap feeling especially in the new aspect ratio.

but the biggest problem with the new art are the characters. it's like he put zero effort into some of it or had to rush because "oh fuck it's been two years and i need to put something out".

i think the new jenny art in the beginning for example makes the game worse because it looks so jarring, he can't draw her consistent from different perspectives so it's like you are seeing a different person each time and some of it looks just plain bad like the jenny pic that gets posted here with her giant hands has so much meme potential people are making fun of it already. it really adds nothing for me. then you have constant switches between old and new art.

this whole tech update thing has been a mistake but so has the partial release of it

Last edited:

fuzzybrackets

Jan 10, 2021
If that is the only thing you wrote it doesn't fulfill the criteria/rules, so that could be the reason it was removed.
The criteria should be updated because that shit is relevant to the quality of the game. It sums up what you can expect.

What is with people?

Reactions: clohne

beryn

May 8, 2017
so it seems like about a year before this fully comes out the tech update that is
That is way to optimistic.
What will likely happen is that in two months DC will say that there are difficulties and the next release is pushed back 1 month.
That will happen again and again.
At some point a new tech update/bug fix round is needed and they will stop the update again until they feel they have to release something.

beryn

May 8, 2017
The criteria should be updated because that shit is relevant to the quality of the game. It sums up what you can expect.

What is with people?
That is your opinion, I do feel that the min. 200 character limit is good so you don't get spam and that the reviews at least have some thought behind them.
I also think they should mainly be about the game and not the dev.

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
I used to love this game. It was one of the games that got me onto F95. I played this rather religiously if I'm honest. But now? Now there's nothing here anymore. I never supported this game, at times I felt bad, now I'm happy. I waited for this tech upgrade, even as I read the comments in this thread, there was something in me that hoped this tech upgrade would be amazing, that the wait would still somehow be worth it. It isn't. It's actually terrible. I at least thought the tech-upgrade, taking so long would at least encompass everything developed so far, and then new content would start coming. But there's barely any content, nothing new, and nothing to see. In fact, I don't personally see any major improvements either.
Don't worry, after a couple of years, the heart grows weary and, eventually, contempt. When initially there was worry about a game dying, it will turn instead into morbid curiosity.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
That is way to optimistic.
What will likely happen is that in two months DC will say that there are difficulties and the next release is pushed back 1 month.
That will happen again and again.
At some point a new tech update/bug fix round is needed and they will stop the update again until they feel they have to release something.
eh even if so im still down

beryn

May 8, 2017

this is what i meant. it looks like a monster or something is wearing jenny's skin and is coming up the staircase like in a horror movie to ass rape you
Yeah, the new "content" seem to be filler and is not necessary.
I worked fine before, there are no need to flesh out a scene like the one you show and definitely not when done as badly as it is.

Reactions: McSlut

Bajherria

Oct 16, 2017

this is what i meant. it looks like a monster or something is wearing jenny's skin and is coming up the staircase like in a horror movie to ass rape you
If I didn't know better, and the fact there's no extra fingers, I'd say those were AI hands from one of the cheaper art AIs.

• Haha
Reactions: McSlut
4.10 star(s) 356 Votes