beryn

May 8, 2017
"This guy removed almost all content after two years of stringing along people" isnt a useful review? Are you fucking with me?
If that is the only thing you wrote it doesn't fulfill the criteria/rules, so that could be the reason it was removed.

Bajherria

Oct 16, 2017
I used to love this game. It was one of the games that got me onto F95. I played this rather religiously if I'm honest. But now? Now there's nothing here anymore. I never supported this game, at times I felt bad, now I'm happy. I waited for this tech upgrade, even as I read the comments in this thread, there was something in me that hoped this tech upgrade would be amazing, that the wait would still somehow be worth it. It isn't. It's actually terrible. I at least thought the tech-upgrade, taking so long would at least encompass everything developed so far, and then new content would start coming. But there's barely any content, nothing new, and nothing to see. In fact, I don't personally see any major improvements either.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Brother I made several games with Renpy and I've experiment with it and it's code for a long time it's not a Unity engine where you have complicated program languages and other stuff it's a VN engine and it's the easiest tool out there for VN's I'm speaking on this matter because I know how this thing works and it doesn't take this long

don't you love it when the computer illiterates call you computer illiterate?

beryn

May 8, 2017
And, deleted my review, good

Almost none of the 1 star reviews that I have seen posted, even though they are completely fair, are not objective.
Most of them have been about the creator/dev, the update time and not the game.

Did your review follow the rules?
Review Rules
  1. Try to be objective, describe your reasoning and highlight what key aspects of the content were good or bad.
  2. Do not mention games from other developers in your review, this is to prevent cross promotion.
  3. The review should only be about the game, not the developer (pricing, update times, etc).
  4. There is a 200 character requirement, do not attempt to bypass this by using spam or irrelevant comments. Do not mention or comment on the 200 character limit, this is not the place to complain about forum rules.
  5. Your review shouldn't be solely focused on your feelings about a specific genre or detail of the game.
  6. Do not review your own game or games you've worked on.
  7. Must be in English, as stated in General Rules 1 - 5. Exception is translation threads.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Calling DC a milker is not a review of the game lol. I get why people are disappointed but the only thing you will accomplish with all the 1 star reviews spam is that the mods will end up just disabling reviews for a while.

Reactions: XoticRealmZ

clohne

Jul 4, 2020
I wish I could be this morally bankrupt myself lmao.

It's also insane how some people are actually still trying to take DC's side everywhere. I mean it *literally* gets you nothing unless you're part of damage control and getting paid by him.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Almost none of the 1 star reviews that I have seen posted, even though they are completely fair, are not objective.

Review Rules
  1. Try to be objective, describe your reasoning and highlight what key aspects of the content were good or bad.
  2. Do not mention games from other developers in your review, this is to prevent cross promotion.
  3. The review should only be about the game, not the developer (pricing, update times, etc).
  4. There is a 200 character requirement, do not attempt to bypass this by using spam or irrelevant comments. Do not mention or comment on the 200 character limit, this is not the place to complain about forum rules.
  5. Your review shouldn't be solely focused on your feelings about a specific genre or detail of the game.
  7. Must be in English, as stated in General Rules 1 - 5. Exception is translation threads.
Well, unless we write lies in the review section, it becomes impossible to describe the real aspects that make this game unplayable.

Reactions: fuzzybrackets

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
DC is not the first con man.. oops i mean con dev.. ( damn) i mean dev to pull stuff like this on patrons, there have been many in the past and some doing so presently.
Remake is not always a bad thing, some have done it in good time and made their project better. Many have done it because they want to put it on steam and have to change content ( neutering the adult content or censoring ).

There are good devs and bad devs, If it wasn't clear and obvious before in regards to Dark Connie and what he is. It certainly should be now, the gullible patrons well who cares most of them can't be fixed. They are stuck in a " Hey it's DC, he would never do anything wrong" mind set.

For most on this site now, well we have the extent of the con.. It ain't gonna get better.

Reactions: Jarul

OrochiOzado

Feb 13, 2020
This was the game that brough me here (on f95)

Saddly i knew after looking how much his patreon was getting... this will never be finished.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Well, unless we write lies in the review section, it becomes impossible to describe the real aspects that make this game unplayable.
No it doesn't far from it.
There are several 1-2 star reviews that has not been removed.
Stop playing the victim card.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018

Review Rules
Have you checked all these 5 star reviews with the same scrutiny?
Oh, you haven't?
So please see yourself out.
Thank you.

Reactions: fuzzybrackets

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
DC is not the first con man.. oops i mean con dev.. ( damn) i mean dev to pull stuff like this on patrons, there have been many in the past and some doing so presently.
Remake is not always a bad thing, some have done it in good time and made their project better. Many have done it because they want to put it on steam and have to change content ( neutering the adult content or censoring ).

There are good devs and bad devs, If it wasn't clear and obvious before in regards to Dark Connie and what he is. It certainly should be now, the gullible patrons well who cares most of them can't be fixed. They are stuck in a " Hey it's DC, he would never do anything wrong" mind set.

For most on this site now, well we have the extent of the con.. It ain't gonna get better.
I think the biggest problem here (besides of course scamm and money laundering) is the fact that this isn't even called a remake or reboot by DC, he called it tech-UPDATE and even put it as version 0.21.0 , as if something new had been introduced to the game, but in reality the game is being remade.

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017
This is death.

The game is 8 years old. After 8 years, the update presents content that everyone has seen many times.

Who needs it?

Reactions: tankdick

beryn

May 8, 2017
Have you checked all these 5 star reviews with the same scrutiny?
Oh, you haven't?
So please see yourself out.
Thank you.
That has nothing to do with what I wrote.
I do not defend the 5 star reviews, many of them are completely biased.
I responded to the fact his and many other 1-2 star reviews have been removed and tried to give a reason why.
I even wrote that many of them was completely fair.

So fuck off, don't make it appear as if I said anything I didn't.

Reactions: Rex72

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
No it doesn't far from it.
There are several 1-2 star reviews that has not been removed.
Stop playing the victim card.
what's your problem man? Did you happen to stop and read these 1 and 2 star reviews? These are literally reviews from people saying that all content was lost after this pseudo-update, what's your argument for saying that I'm playing the victim? Do yourself and others in this thread a favor, and stop acting like a DC donor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes