Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Someone should send this link to DC, see what he thinks of it. That is if he hasn't already seen it.
Eh... look I want an alternative to Patreon as much as the next guy, but this service needs actual creators on it to get any cache at all. As in the guys who run it need to personally court some of the bigger devs who might want an alternative, and offer them a sweetheart deal for the first year or something to get things started. As it is, I just don't see it going anywhere, sadly.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I think this is definitely the slowest production game in existence for the dollar amount they're recieving. The moment they got rid of release dates I knew their production would slow to a crawl and what do you know, it has. They can't even "fix a wiki" in a couple weeks. I'd be embarassed if I were them.
You are incorrect. They stopped the release dates near the beginning of 2017, and if you look at my previous post you can see the releases have been relatively similar in time:

Exanimus

Apr 9, 2017
If mom and sister are gonna be reworked into something else i can personally say that i am not gonna continue watching this game. If the creator makes another game instead i might watch it .. but this game is ruined if reworked.

Just my little opinion.
Been a great game though.

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
Someone should send this link to DC, see what he thinks of it. That is if he hasn't already seen it.
People keep suggesting this site, yet it only has one project in the entire site with 0 backers. That doesnt inspire a lot of confidence

UmbrellaBack

May 18, 2017
i dont get why people loose their mind dc said that they will patch the incest stuff out. but i see there 2 options here to restore the content 1. if he just hide it in the game but its still there its just a thing to find the back door 2. options will be just use the 0.14.5 version and patch the new content in ^^

sry for my bad english

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Eh... look I want an alternative to Patreon as much as the next guy, but this service needs actual creators on it to get any cache at all. As in the guys who run it need to personally court some of the bigger devs who might want an alternative, and offer them a sweetheart deal for the first year or something to get things started. As it is, I just don't see it going anywhere, sadly.
Yep, some people will go down with the torpedoed ship, before manning a small life boat, because the ship is bigger.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
tbh it would possibly be best for him to find another place for the game but that's just my 2 cents.

mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
So what if the incest stuff gets reworked
For the people who have been following from the start
We already know they're related even if they make complete strangers

Reactions: jczs97

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
Probability of attaching incest content after game is FINISHED 2-3 years later is near to zero.

The probability of this game being finished at all is splendidly low(given an enormous amount of work Dc needs to do manually by himself) as a common pattern here is that they get bored eventually. 80% of the devs. DC is not a fucking robot and he was talking about other project for a while now.

so bb threesome stories, you guys been hanging there for a year lul I actually dont care much, but sister was neat so regrettable

Ikkou88

Jul 28, 2017
Hi! Anyone know, the patreon will shut down of the SummeritmeSaga? Just because they review now the page...
(Sorry if somebody ask this question before me...)

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
What something else, people are talking what changes could patreon predicament possibly inflict on the game. Everything concerning game content has been talked about through and through till last update as it's been long time ago, if you wanna talk about game and gameplay THEN PLEASE DO, amaze us, but to me it seems you don't even know what you want to talk about. You just don't like what people are talking about and try to refute it at all cost. Whatever, tomorrow will be more news.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Who's ready to see your mom, sis, and aunt get fucked by other people while you get blue balled since incest is not allowed anymore and that's the only kind of family content you'll get. x'Dx'Dx'D

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes