dorky109

Jun 16, 2017
We all know that patreon is messing with games that we all love. Stop with the obsessive complaining and whining as its not contributing.
I just find out about this whole mess I was wondering what should I do to help support my game

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
I just find out about this whole mess I was wondering what should I do to help support my game
If its related to patreon, pretty much need to make your game follow their guidelines and find a way to release a patch to put in the restricted items. You will have to contact the admin of lewdpatcher if you want to use that route or if you have someone who can provide patches for you.

If you cant do the above, then you cant have a game or content on their site.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Sadly saves have never been compatible and you'll always have to replay the whole game with every new update. So we can be 100% sure that saves won't work. We will get at gallery in the next update though.

That said, it will change in the future. DC hired a new dev to clean up the code and to implement backwards compatability at some point. Not in the next one, but maybe now with Roxxy's or the one after that.
Main reason I will save the saves is because I will keep the copy without the changes. I believe Dark Cookie will do what he said, but never know. I think the mom, sis, and aunt stories are the cream of the crop for the game, and just in case, will keep the saves, and that version, just to be safe. Will just skip text through the new versions until I get past the formerly mom, sis, and aunt, because I can't play a game this long, and then take changes like that seriously. Completely ruins the game for me. If it wasn't for people here making an incest patch for Man of the House, I would of given up on it cold turkey.

Reactions: Paprika

mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
When is update coming out?
Im actually waiting for the sister rework
i don't care much about the teachers

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
When is update coming out?
Im actually waiting for the sister rework
Sadly now that the game has been put on watch by patreon and some things have to be reworked it's going to need a few additional days. So I'd guess another 10 to 14 days seem resonable. Else it's very likely that the sister rework won't happen for quite some time. The next update will very likely be for Roxxy and Dexter now.

Reactions: mielle88

wopwop

Dec 10, 2016
Sadly now that the game has been put on watch by patreon and some things have to be reworked it's going to need a few additional days. So I'd guess another 10 to 14 days seem resonable. Else it's very likely that the sister rework won't happen for quite some time. The next update will very likely be for Roxxy and Dexter now.
I think 0.15 is teachers and 0.15.5 is the rework of the sister.
0.16 is Dexter and Roxxy

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think 0.15 is teachers and 0.15.5 is the rework of the sister.
0.16 is Dexter and Roxxy
That's how it should have been, yes. But now that patreon reviewed the game and the incest will have to be removed DC will likely focus on the non-incest stories first, which means Jenny and Diane will have to wait. At least that's what he said on stream.

peter358

Jan 28, 2018
Guys i am sorry. it has been a long time ago to access site. when the update will come out ? (Sorry for my bad english)

wopwop

Dec 10, 2016
That's how it should have been, yes. But now that patreon reviewed the game and the incest will have to be removed DC will likely focus on the non-incest stories first, which means Jenny and Diane will have to wait. At least that's what he said on stream.
Ok ! Thanks for the info

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
With any luck then that means he has more incentive to fix the Mia story and actually do some decent sex scenes with her this time.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Fuck the Patreon Police.

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
I think this is definitely the slowest production game in existence for the dollar amount they're recieving. The moment they got rid of release dates I knew their production would slow to a crawl and what do you know, it has. They can't even "fix a wiki" in a couple weeks. I'd be embarassed if I were them.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
With any luck then that means he has more incentive to fix the Mia story and actually do some decent sex scenes with her this time.
That's going to happen anyway as soon as we'll get the dating system. I guess there's a fair chance she'll be next after Roxxy and the underground cult.

I think this is definitely the slowest production game in existence for the dollar amount they're recieving. The moment they got rid of release dates I knew their production would slow to a crawl and what do you know, it has. They can't even "fix a wiki" in a couple weeks. I'd be embarassed if I were them.
It's hand drawn so there's not much you can actually change. Money doesn't make DC draw any faster and he's already drawing full time. So it's not like with other games where you can give the renders to as many people as you like and let them do the work for you. The only thing that could be done is find someone who can draw just the same way as DC does without DC having to check and redraw everything. That hasn't worked until now and the worst thing that could happen would be different artstyles for different scenes.

The Wiki was/is down because of patreon since DC didn't want them to read about the exact content of the game. That didn't work so I'd expect it to be back at some point.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes