Mourp

Jun 15, 2017
In some ways, this isn't bad. Under these limitations, I assume they will work towards a more complete game. There's three main objectives (earn money for college, find date for prom, solve dad's murder) and none of those have been filled out. There's the rest of the town to fill out. Plenty of work to be done.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

rave

May 29, 2017
so , the game becomes censored , and without the main theme of incest.
i can see into the future. update v0.17, year 2025. the MC kissed his landlady (on the cheek) and than peeped on his neighbour's daughter, you'll have to imagine it, 'cause it's totaly pixeled ...

can you spell suckers ?!

all those devs. abandon their own creations because of mathods of payments.

they could switch it to payapl orany other a-like sytems , credit card, building website with payment system, epoch etc, but no. they stick to the only place that don't allow them their work .

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
What good is this thread if not to discuss the incoming changes? The patreon shit is what's causing the changes, but there are massive changes underway undeniably.
So what exactly IS changing? I can't find the posts that really matter over all the bitching from the people who are claiming you're "bitching".

It seems like the only ones spamming/bitching here, are the ones claiming that people are off-topic.

Jan 5, 2018
People stop panicking, it has been said already but bears repeating since it's clear people are not listening, there will certainly be unoffical fan patches/mods that will restore the incest content. So many others games have been fixed this way, this one will no doubt be the same. Just calm down let the changes happen and watch as the magic of modding solves all of your issues.

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
People stop panicking, it has been said already but bears repeating since it's clear people are not listening, there will certainly be unoffical fan patches/mods that will restore the incest content. So many others games have been fixed this way, this one will no doubt be the same. Just calm down let the changes happen and watch as the magic of modding solves all of your issues.
I don't think people are upset about DC removing the incest content since they have already played it and can be restored by patch if they want to replay it. Its the fact that there wont be anymore content like that anymore until the game is finished in a couple of years.

Im fine with the changes and excited with the new patch but i get their frustration, since i would have liked more content like that. Who knows where ill be in a year or two? Probably dead

by fapping

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Feel bad for those that feel the game will be ruined by no "real" incest, but it won't bother me much if any. Hopefully they can leave some kind of minor version of the "Slinky Twins" in there though.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
so , the game becomes censored , and without the main theme of incest.
i can see into the future. update v0.17, year 2025. the MC kissed his landlady (on the cheek) and than peeped on his neighbour's daughter, you'll have to imagine it, 'cause it's totaly pixeled ...

can you spell suckers ?!

all those devs. abandon their own creations because of mathods of payments.

they could switch it to payapl orany other a-like sytems , credit card, building website with payment system, epoch etc, but no. they stick to the only place that don't allow them their work .
Dev's can't switch to paypal because Patreon works THROUGH paypal, I believe it's paypal that's forcing patreon to enforce these new rules. Could be wrong, and if I am feel free to correct me.

Thandros

Feb 2, 2018
A thought. MC's mom died years ago. He and dad moved in with dad's long-term fiance. Long enough that she asked to be called mom right before dad dies... Thoughts? I think this could be inserted quickly with an additional opening scene and minimal dialogue changes....

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
A thought. MC's mom died years ago. He and dad moved in with dad's long-term fiance. Long enough that she asked to be called mom right before dad dies... Thoughts? I think this could be inserted quickly with an additional opening scene and minimal dialogue changes....
The Patreon staff fucks are banning incest and step-incest, so it is not possible. The only thing that can fix this is official/unofficial incest patch/hotfix.

Reactions: Liverpou

Thandros

Feb 2, 2018
The Patreon staff fucks are banning incest and step-incest, so it is not possible. The only thing that can fix this is official/unofficial incest patch/hotfix.
But with this scenario there isn't even step, as dad and "mom" hadn't married yet. The "mom" reference would be purely honorary.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
But with this scenario there isn't even step, as dad and "mom" hadn't married yet. The "mom" reference would be purely honorary.
In your scenario the MC becomes orphan. Assuming he is at least 18-year-old he does not need adopting by law standards in the USA I think. Although I remember that in some states you have to be 21 years old to be considered an adult. And I think no one who is 21 years old studies in high school :D. I can be wrong of course I do not live in the US. Now that I look at your proposal I think it is possible but very tricky to accomplish.

Reactions: LordEmping

LordEmping

Jul 1, 2017
i love everyone love this game, but right now just be patient guys. Darkcookie just make family update will be onhold, remember ONHOLD. Right now this game still 20% complete, we still have a long time. Just trust him ~~~. i can introduce some incest eroge if you thirst with incest genre heheheheeh

In your scenario the MC becomes orphan. Assuming he is at least 18-year-old he does not need adopting by law standards in the USA I think. Although I remember that in some states you have to be 21 years old to be considered an adult. And I think no one who is 21 years old studies in high school :D. I can be wrong of course I do not live in the US. Now that I look at your proposal I think it is possible but very tricky to accomplish.
right like The Twist

Reactions: TastySnickers

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
MC has been living with his father the whole life. One day, the father got killed. While MC is gathering father's stuff after funeral, he found a note and a sealed envelope:" Son, if you find this note, that means I am dead. I can't explain it to you now. Take this letter to find XXX(mom character), she will take care of you before you graduate from college." Then some transition, blah blah blah. And finally, MC moved in with a hot milf and a slutty daughter.
Bang solved it. You don't have to show the detail of that sealed envelope. If the patron is stupid enough to ask, then worse case scenario is that the hot milf is a secret lover of Dad for many years. Since she loved him so much and can't be with him for some reason, and MC looks just like him, then everything else could just go naturally according to the seduction part.
Then all those mafia shit can be as before, just add that they followed MC to the new place. That's all the change required as a permanent solution.
Of course there might be some line changes to adjust the period of the relationship. They are no longer friends since childhood, they just meet now. It's very easy to change.
I mean why is it so fucking hard to fix? It's a no-brainer. They have like 2 professional writers right?
We all know it's just a fucking work around, who's gotta play that official release anyway.

Titan1

Jul 12, 2017
"MC has lost his father and mother somehow, and he had to move in his friend's house, rent one room. Now he has to work and pay for the room/food/water/electricity consumes with one way or another. His friend's mother and aunt are also hot pieces. So here is MC's new life, in rented room, has began."

What do you think about these?

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes