seriallurking

Apr 27, 2020
People have wanted Debbie stuff for years, no1 voted for her ever and she won't get anything soon. Your point doesn't work with reality. Aside the entire tracker non-issue you also mentioned
Not talking about debbie stuff, she's literally got the second most scenes in the game. Rhonda on the other hand has been been voted for, and planned to have scenes for several years now

cloud77777

Jul 25, 2017
While I respect your opinion not putting Eve in S tier is grounds for execution... in minecraft
Eve was top of A tier for me, mostly because there were many girls I prefer over her.

Putting Odette in C is also a crime, let's be honest... But what I find problematic about tier lists like this is separating the character and the content/lewd content that currently exists, and being consistent on which one you are ranking. Examples:

June. Good potential as a character, definitely enough for C tier and possibly even B. Content currently existing though is all around a solid F tier, unfortunately.
Mia. Has potential to be S tier, on par with Eve, but current content is a D at best as far as lewds go, C+ or B for the story content.
Even Eve is this, in a way. S tier girl and story, lewd content though only barely goes up to A tier if you squint, possibly B+ due to a low amount of scenes.
Odette just isn't my type lol. I like her content and personality but her look isn't really for me. Definitely agree with your opinion on tier lists for this game though. I just did this one for fun.

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
He mentioned "content people want". If you actually knew anything about the game, you'd know Debbie is the most moaned about girl that needs more content/remake. But you don't, so enjoy my 100% accurate reply that went a few miles above you
You just said 'no1 voted for her ever'. So she is the most and least popular?

Also, he just said he was talking about Rhonda, so you failed twice.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How many dollars DC win a day ? in how many days do you think tech update will go out ?
Take his monthly income, divide it by ~30 and you'll get his daily $. Take that, multiply it by 69 and you'll get the time left for the tech update, in years

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
I'm really impressed with this... It must be pretty worthy of admiration to have been working on a project for seven years, and have done what Dark Cookie has done, I mean, others who have the same amount of time, they end up abandoning their project...... It's admirable that he keep working on it, it doesn't matter that now he don't makes much content as before, since the important thing is that he keep working on it...

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
I'm really impressed with this... It must be pretty worthy of admiration to have been working on a project for seven years, and have done what Dark Cookie has done, I mean, others who have the same amount of time, they end up abandoning their project...... It's admirable that he keep working on it, it doesn't matter that now he don't makes much content as before, since the important thing is that he keep working on it...
You mean it's admirable how he keep giving nothing to his patreon in exchange of 1 new scene every 9 months if they are lucky?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The real problem was people vote for tech update. The game would be Judith update at least.
Nope. Would still be in the middle of the tech update. The poll was whether to do the tech update first or the R(h)onda update. Either way, the other character updates after her would still be far away.

DC's pitch: #51,891
The results of the Poll between which comes first - Tech Update or R(h)onda's Story: #52,143

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes