VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sunset Bodies [v1.7] [Scrambled Channel Games]

FeaturedOn

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Mac, Linux, & Windows versions were shared to Patreon & itch.io.
Here is the link from Patreon

MC and Father, Bruce Crawford, are white
Veronica Navedo-Crawford is Hispanic
Gabrielle Bey is Black/Hispanic
Edith "Edie" Wood is White
Rajesh Khalil is Bengali

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So another Dev who thinks it is better to work on multiple games instead of focusing on one and actually updating it.

Whatever from what I see in all 3 game threads, while the renders look good the games don't interest me when it comes to the tags.

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
Interesting but there's so little to work with it's just a very short playable demo.
High quality renders and everything looks solid hope they continue it.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
choices didnt seem to do crap in certain times just changed the dialogue a bit. for example you couldnt avoid walking in on girl give a BJ or could even prevent it. and couldnt even stop her from hitting on you.

piercing on the Vagina is a turn off though. but thats just me.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Off to a good start although I wonder if dev can continue with 2 other projects apparently underway.

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
Off to a good start although I wonder if dev can continue with 2 other projects apparently underway.
Only if the dev has a written screenplay of the game at hand and it's a matter of rendering frames. Which is something no one here has managed to do so see you in 2 years.

FeaturedOn

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Only if the dev has a written screenplay of the game at hand and it's a matter of rendering frames. Which is something no one here has managed to do so see you in 2 years.
Actually, you're right about the script. The story is written as episodes in screenplay format. I intend to post the full script on Patreon after v1.0 wraps up this episode. Attached is the Demo Scene from July 2020 that I posted on F95 when searching for artists.

Also, Returning Home is a trope but not something that is discouraged in screenwriting. The context is what matters when you're using commonly applied tropes. In this context the character is estranged from the familial relationships following his father, Bruce Crawford, remarrying to Veronica Navedo. He intended to return and look after his inheritance but finds himself the outsider due to his past actions.

Last edited: