VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sunset Bodies [v1.7] [Scrambled Channel Games]

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
Sooo... From the comments it would seem that this game is miss-tagged?

To me it would sound like the game contains NTR (Netorare, MC gets cucked) as a major plot-point or something... although it's tagged with "Cheating" (Netori, MC cucking 3rd party)

Am i correct in this assumption or? :unsure:

Reactions: bruce555 and cib64

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Sooo... From the comments it would seem that this game is miss-tagged?

To me it would sound like the game contains NTR (Netorare, MC gets cucked) as a major plot-point or something... although it's tagged with "Cheating" (Netori, MC cucking 3rd party)

Am i correct in this assumption or? :unsure:
NTR: No, not yet, or better, we don't know yet.
Cheating: MC's step-mom does the cheating on MC's father.

MC has so far no Li, he doesn't like his step-mom (gold digger?) and his step-sister is most likely lesbian or bi, we don't know yet.
Yes, you can get the impression that the game will contain NTR but the story doesn't tell us enough yet.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
NTR: No, not yet, or better, we don't know yet.
Cheating: MC's step-mom does the cheating on MC's father.

MC has so far no Li, he doesn't like his step-mom (gold digger?) and his step-sister is most likely lesbian or bi, we don't know yet.
Yes, you can get the impression that the game will contain NTR but the story doesn't tell us enough yet.
thanks for the rather insanely fast reply, with this new info, i *may* just keep an eye on the game... or i'll just forget all about it...

Reactions: HorizonD

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Sunset Bodies [Ep. 1 v0.9] APK -

Reactions: cebs

oalan96

Feb 22, 2019
Don't really feel to bad about cucking the dad the A-hole kinda cheated on his mom and this from someone who HATES NTR with a passion but in this case as long as the MC doesnt get NTR'd GAME ON ....love to game so far hopefully you can get to the point of (dark side of the force owning) the evil stepmom and the Nympho stepsis but you most def need to go evil vader choke a bitch on the stepmom

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
a bit short but i liked it so far. the step mom is about to f. i would have preferred when the step mom would have been more work to get. but overall visualls and base story are above average here.

FeaturedOn

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
As we understand many of you would like more notice of the upcoming content we realized there was an oversight on our part. We did not preface our releases with descriptions of the content that would be included. The result has been that some players have voiced their concern that the upcoming episodes may explore fetishes and character motivations that they are uncomfortable with. On Itch & Patreon, as well as the upcoming release to SubscribeStar, our pages have been modified to include warning of content. Below is the same statement that was made to those platforms.

At Scrambled Channel Games we want to produce content that players will enjoy for both the visual art and the story they tell. Our games are designed to be episodic and explore the intimate relations of all major characters. While we expect the organic reveal of passions and fetishes to be a necessary part of the drama, we must appreciate that some audience members will want warning before they become invested in the story.

With our work we intend to treat the antagonist as a character independent of the player's control. Their motives, decisions, and actions are independent from your own. Interactions with all characters through choices and dialogue may shape their opinions of you. This opinion of how the player behaves will have subtle changes on the gameplay and emerging story. However, the world does not belong to the player and the many other characters all have their own lives to enjoy. We are all doing the best we can, day by day, with the best decisions that we can make in the moment. Our characters, and their stories, will be no different.

Sunset Bodies will treat each character as independently motivated and sexually active individuals. We hope that you noticed how they are involved in different relationships and have different interests that differ from the main character's. They are not likely to mold their world around the player's wants and needs on a whim. Instead, you will find that they are exploring their own fetishes day by day, and as the player you are invited to participate. As with all new experiences it will be a gradual development that requires nurturing.

Trigger Words: Male Polyamory, Female Polyamory, Divorce, Interracial, Lesbian, Bisexual, Pansexual, Large Cock, Familial Language, Anal, Feet, Femdom, Sexual Toys, Breath Play/Choking, Secret Relationships, Cheating, Verbal Threats

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
As we understand many of you would like more notice of the upcoming content we realized there was an oversight on our part. We did not preface our releases with descriptions of the content that would be included. The result has been that some players have voiced their concern that the upcoming episodes may explore fetishes and character motivations that they are uncomfortable with. On Itch & Patreon, as well as the upcoming release to SubscribeStar, our pages have been modified to include warning of content. Below is the same statement that was made to those platforms.

At Scrambled Channel Games we want to produce content that players will enjoy for both the visual art and the story they tell. Our games are designed to be episodic and explore the intimate relations of all major characters. While we expect the organic reveal of passions and fetishes to be a necessary part of the drama, we must appreciate that some audience members will want warning before they become invested in the story.

With our work we intend to treat the antagonist as a character independent of the player's control. Their motives, decisions, and actions are independent from your own. Interactions with all characters through choices and dialogue may shape their opinions of you. This opinion of how the player behaves will have subtle changes on the gameplay and emerging story. However, the world does not belong to the player and the many other characters all have their own lives to enjoy. We are all doing the best we can, day by day, with the best decisions that we can make in the moment. Our characters, and their stories, will be no different.

Sunset Bodies will treat each character as independently motivated and sexually active individuals. We hope that you noticed how they are involved in different relationships and have different interests that differ from the main character's. They are not likely to mold their world around the player's wants and needs on a whim. Instead, you will find that they are exploring their own fetishes day by day, and as the player you are invited to participate. As with all new experiences it will be a gradual development that requires nurturing.
Trigger Words: Male Polyamory, Female Polyamory, Divorce, Interracial, Lesbian, Bisexual, Pansexual, Large Cock, Familial Language, Anal, Feet, Sexual Toys, Breath Play/Choking, Secret Relationships, Cheating, Verbal Threats
Thanks for clearing that up, this confirms my assumption that it is best for me to put all your games on my ignore list because they will not interest me.

FeaturedOn

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Thanks for clearing that up, this confirms my assumption that it is best for me to put all your games on my ignore list because they will not interest me.
I respect that and wouldn't want anyone to be uncomfortable with a scene they weren't expecting.

h@k3r0

Dec 30, 2020

Trigger Words: Male Polyamory, Female Polyamory, Divorce, Interracial, Lesbian, Bisexual, Pansexual, Large Cock, Familial Language, Anal, Feet, Sexual Toys, Breath Play/Choking, Secret Relationships, Cheating, Verbal Threats
thank you for the warning
(shift+delete)

FeaturedOn

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
THANK YOU FOR OVER 1,000 DOWNLOADS!

We're so happy that the members at F95zone have been supportive over the past few weeks. We can't see the numbers from the downloads here, but between & it appears we crossed 1K downloads the other day. We weren't expecting the game to get your attention and hadn't even made flashy promo images! We wanted to make it, will continue making more, and we hope you enjoy what we have to come. The attached images are some renders from what we have planned.

Thank you, be kind to each other, and be well!

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Just got around to checking this out finally and it seemed pretty good, until the end when Veronica was forced on the MC. Not a fan of stuff like that (not being given a choice in those situations). Being forced to grab her and pin her against the wall, spank her, and then she strips down and starts stroking your cock, right after you just caught her cheating on your dad? Yeah no, not a fan. I don't want anything to do with her, so being forced into that situation was a huge no-go for me. I'll stick around till the next update to see if things change or you can reject her, and if not, then I'll just have to drop the game.

Best of luck though in your game. :)

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
the antagonist as a character independent of the player's control. Their motives, decisions, and actions are independent from your own.
However, the world does not belong to the player and the many other characters all have their own lives to enjoy.
Sunset Bodies will treat each character as independently motivated and sexually active individuals.
We hope that you noticed how they are involved in different relationships and have different interests that differ from the main character's.
They are not likely to mold their world around the player's wants and needs on a whim. Instead, you will find that they are exploring their own fetishes day by day, and as the player you are invited to participate.
In short, it's going to be an unavoidable sharing and NTR game. Nothing you do will make them stop hanging around having sex with whoever they want? Like, I understand the half sister has a boyfriend and stuff, I don't want her to leave her girlfriend and run into the MC's arms. But in the case of the stepmother, is she still going to be a bitch who will be giving blowjobs in the gym locker rooms to any guy?

I'm fine with LI with a certain baggage of life, but since I get into the game and try as an MC to change and control the story, I want to at least try to avoid an LI going around having sex with anyone.

So the doubt I have is, while we try to chase the stepmother (for whoever wants), she will still go around having sex with other guys, and even when we are already involved with MC she will still be with other guys? Or were these scenes to show how she is, or was, and why? As I said, I don't care when a character has luggage, what bothers us is that we even try to remove the weight of this luggage, she still wants to increase this "baggage" even more. I don't know if you understand what I'm getting at.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
It's always strange to me, to see people who play harme games, in which they fuck countless girls, but who also can't imagine that just one of all these girls can have sex with someone else too...
The point is, even if we chase just one person, not all of them. From what the DEV wrote, he gave me to understand that even if I follow the SINGLE route of the stepmother, for example, she is still "cheating" on the MC, that is, us as the MC's players and controller, even if we do our own Right choices and being faithful will still not change anything.

So I asked, if we follow a "good" path, the stepmother will be a bitch who will be giving blowjobs around. If that would be somehow preventable. It's not a matter of her having sex with someone, because if I'm not interested in her and don't try to get her for me, I don't give a damn who she saw fuck (it would be nice not to have voyer scenes, or at least optional, as I I have no interest in this LI).

What I see in games is, make right choices, girls will be unique to you, make wrong choices they will betray you. This is for games with avoidable NTR. So if it doesn't depend on the MC/player here, the game will be NTR/share unavoidable. That's just my question.

FeaturedOn

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
JC07 & SpyderArachnid we do appreciate your feedback and will work on making more of the voyeuristic & "ntr" content optional. It would be easy to have the MC stop observing Veronica in the lockers, & tone down some of the aggression in the office scene. However, as you've played v1.0a, it is true that the MC will still have sex with Veronica.

The point of that sequence & the opening of Episode 2 are to establish that she is completely comfortable with her sexuality & will exploit it to get her way. She is, after all, the antagonist of the story. We want everyone to know that she will continue to act with her own motivations & manipulate the people around you. When she offers sexual favors to the MC in the future you could refuse, because there may be a catch to everything she does.

Armelle69 was correct with that statement. This isn't going to be a Harem style game. Each of the characters has access to plenty of other interests than the MC. You may be able to seduce everyone as the story progresses, but expect some to be hurt or offended by your actions.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
JC07 & SpyderArachnid we do appreciate your feedback and will work on making more of the voyeuristic & "ntr" content optional. It would be easy to have the MC stop observing Veronica in the lockers, & tone down some of the aggression in the office scene. However, as you've played v1.0a, it is true that the MC will still have sex with Veronica.

The point of that sequence & the opening of Episode 2 are to establish that she is completely comfortable with her sexuality & will exploit it to get her way. She is, after all, the antagonist of the story. We want everyone to know that she will continue to act with her own motivations & manipulate the people around you. When she offers sexual favors to the MC in the future you could refuse, because there may be a catch to everything she does.

Armelle69 was correct with that statement. This isn't going to be a Harem style game. Each of the characters has access to plenty of other interests than the MC. You may be able to seduce everyone as the story progresses, but expect some to be hurt or offended by your actions.
This is totally acceptable. Consequences for "errors". My problem was more, like. I will be faithful to her stepmother and try to make her a better person (example 1), so even if I followed this "guardian angel" path, even then our choices and actions would have no effect on her behavior, she would still be a bitch who would be out there doing their stuff.

(example 2) the sister, she has a girlfriend and such, I understand perfectly that she already has a life and I don't want that as soon as the MC falls into her life, she abandons everything to make the MC happy. But the same as I said for the previous example, if we follow a path of loyalty and achievements with her, we can take her from her girlfriend or be part of her relationship.

Because when you said that their actions do not depend on the MC's actions, he implied that things would be unavoidable, no matter what the player/MC's choices were.

So to conclude, I understand that this is not a harem game, and that our choices will have consequences. But they could be good and bad consequences, not just negative consequences.

That said, I wish you luck with your project, I won't be playing at the moment, I'll wait for some updates to know better where you're going. I'm ultra vanilla, I don't even like Voyer between npcs, and when there's LI involved then it spoils some things for me. But I'm respectful and tolerant, some scenes to show me what's really going on here, I can accept, but since I start controlling the MC and his choices, I like to make sure things like that don't happen.

EDIT: I may sound contradictory now, but I'm fine with the stepmom voyer scenes in the dressing room, I don't think you should make it optional. It's a necessary part of the story, because otherwise the MC will know she's a bitch who is cheating on her father in every way? so they are essential to tell your story.

When I say that I want to avoid things, it's more for now in the next updates, when we already know what's going on, and we'll base our actions and choices on the path we want to take. I don't know if I can convey my thoughts, I don't speak English, so my communication is terrible.

I know, I'm boring as fuck, a hypocrite among other things. But at least I'm honest. So good luck and that you can achieve all your goals with your project. Stay safe.

Last edited:

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018

Trigger Words: Male Polyamory, Female Polyamory, Divorce, Interracial, Lesbian, Bisexual, Pansexual, Large Cock, Familial Language, Anal, Feet, Femdom, Sexual Toys, Breath Play/Choking, Secret Relationships, Cheating, Verbal Threats
Yeah it seems like this will be filled with sharing along with mega sloppy seconds and NTR cuck shit and a load of hoe ass Lis so i definitely don't think i will like this then.

Last edited: