VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sunset Bodies [v1.7] [Scrambled Channel Games]

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Apparently this game is not for me, I don't like NTR but it helps to create a narrative for the game, but from what I can see it will be an NTR game and sharing I don't know how the dev intends to put the harem in the game if most people who play for the harem will leave soon if they find out that the LI is going to be with someone else, he should focus only on NTR in this game because it gives a vibe that this is the way the game is going and apparently the dev he is not a guy who knows how to create games because from what I saw he has 3 games but 2 are abandoned, if I were him I would focus on the kinetic NTR that the game is for now instead of trying to attract 2 different audiences which never works because the game will always have more focus on NTR. I hope the dev does well in this endeavor but I will not play the game who knows when it is complete I will give it a chance which I very much doubt.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Apparently this game is not for me, I don't like NTR but it helps to create a narrative for the game, but from what I can see it will be an NTR game and sharing I don't know how the dev intends to put the harem in the game if most people who play for the harem will leave soon if they find out that the LI is going to be with someone else, he should focus only on NTR in this game because it gives a vibe that this is the way the game is going and apparently the dev he is not a guy who knows how to create games because from what I saw he has 3 games but 2 are abandoned, if I were him I would focus on the kinetic NTR that the game is for now instead of trying to attract 2 different audiences which never works because the game will always have more focus on NTR. I hope the dev does well in this endeavor but I will not play the game who knows when it is complete I will give it a chance which I very much doubt.
Don't waste your time, this is just going to be another bad attempt to please everyone with an "avoidable ntr" when clearly the story is 100% ntr, not to mention it's your typical white MC story having a girlfriend who is a whore and who is robbed by the black guy without the slightest effort or sense.

A pity visually it was fine.

FeaturedOn

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Don't waste your time, this is just going to be another bad attempt to please everyone with an "avoidable ntr" when clearly the story is 100% ntr, not to mention it's your typical white MC story having a girlfriend who is a whore and who is robbed by the black guy without the slightest effort or sense.

A pity visually it was fine.
Who hurt you?

"Avoidable NTR" isn't applicable and it's pretty clear that women having a choice of partners is part of the plot. At the request of players who wanted to avoid seeing imagery of other males we added an option to skip some scenes.

Secondly, if you have a problem with races other than Caucasian then we'd like you to play something else. The current list of characters are of the following descents: American, Mexican, African American, South African, Bangladeshi, and South Korean.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Who hurt you?

"Avoidable NTR" isn't applicable and it's pretty clear that women having a choice of partners is part of the plot. At the request of players who wanted to avoid seeing imagery of other males we added an option to skip some scenes.

Secondly, if you have a problem with races other than Caucasian then we'd like you to play something else. The current list of characters are of the following descents: American, Mexican, African American, South African, Bangladeshi, and South Korean.
It's not about having a problem with races, it's about your defaulting to specific races. That's an awfully diverse enumerated list for someone who plunks down a generic dark-skinned buff hung trainer into the story. Having said that, if this game had its proper IR tag, I wouldn't be making this post. People can like what they like, but help them either narrow it down/avoid it based on their own tastes.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I was going to try this until I saw the NTR tag and klaxons went off. I read through the forums and even checked the description on Itch. There should be a lot more tags up front because it's a very specific community that will be interested in this and it does not include me. I wish you the best but I will never even consider any of your work in the future.

Reactions: bruce555

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
No apparent mention of the game for at least four months, since the Dev had a personal lifestyle impact - other ideas seem to have been discussed since then.

Unless there is a misunderstanding on what their most recent Patreon posts are referencing, marking this as Abandoned.

Reactions: L0b0ts