VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sunset Bodies [v1.7] [Scrambled Channel Games]

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I didn't play the other two games but it's a pity that this one is abandoned.
The theme of the game is not mine but I was curious how the story play's out. ^^

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Just checked dev's patreon.....he released v1.7 few days ago
here's the link for v1.0 valid for 7 days
if people want v1.7 they can get it from patreon or wait at least a week for me to share :)

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
JC07 & SpyderArachnid we do appreciate your feedback and will work on making more of the voyeuristic & "ntr" content optional. It would be easy to have the MC stop observing Veronica in the lockers, & tone down some of the aggression in the office scene. However, as you've played v1.0a, it is true that the MC will still have sex with Veronica.

The point of that sequence & the opening of Episode 2 are to establish that she is completely comfortable with her sexuality & will exploit it to get her way. She is, after all, the antagonist of the story. We want everyone to know that she will continue to act with her own motivations & manipulate the people around you. When she offers sexual favors to the MC in the future you could refuse, because there may be a catch to everything she does.

Armelle69 was correct with that statement. This isn't going to be a Harem style game. Each of the characters has access to plenty of other interests than the MC. You may be able to seduce everyone as the story progresses, but expect some to be hurt or offended by your actions.
Yeah but MC should be able to reject her (step mom) right out the gate. Secondly Dad asked MC to come back, therefore the compromise or whatever with the step monster shouldn't be in there. MC should tell her point blank I'm calling the shots now and you can go take care of your husband the way a wife is supposed to as of now you are not welcome in the gym anymore. Or something along those lines. Why would he negoatiate with her? Other than the sex scene that the player had no choice in rejecting her? So it was a poor set up there should have been a route split at the very least at that point.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Ntr avoidable? Or forced?

Just wondering if this is worth downloading? I don't care for ntr personally & I mean no disrespect to those that do enjoy it just trying to find out if it's avoidable if not then I'll move on it's not fun for me personally to spend my actual time & try to make the correct dialog choice's just so someone else can have sex with the girls I'm involved with unless it's avoidable?

Thank you for your time :)

Jan 7, 2020
A new game from a dev with 2 games already abandom.
And the new one is going to be some kind of kinetic with some unavoidable content, mmm try it o not try it??
decisions, decisions, nah better wait to see future updates and see what people think, apparently it does not have a good reference so far, i like game where the player has full control and it look like this is no the case
Even so good luck to the dev