bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a bug with Twins? No matter what choice i made in Ch1, the game consider i left to go see "Friend" during hotel room scene
If there are two different paths then it's quite possible that's a bug, that's only if Mr. Dots didn't overlook the choices or just ignored them outright for whatever reason when developing the second chapter.

Jamie887

Feb 27, 2022
Hello, why could not I install sunshine love on android? It says "app not installed" when I try to install it. Any help?
V1.00 it is

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
it's an already known bug and will be fixed. the right answer to chose is "Samurai Jack"
The text you see in your answer is "only" a visible bug (shown wrong answer text) - the game points are handled correctly
FYI folks, this is confirmed and temporarily fixed in SanchoMod Ch2. Your choice WILL award the appropriate stat changes, it's only the MC's dialogue that is in error. It's simply a minor dialogue text bug and nothing else. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Except that it doesn't work. I've done exactly that multiple times. I've tried the vanilla install on both (no mods added), and just loaded up my game from the end of CH1, played through the last bit to get to the screen that shows your final scores and status... saved like it said to, and then go to the next end screen, and then back to the main menu... then quit... load up CH2... and no matter what it always asks me to manually enter everything from CH1.
I can assure you that it does work unless something is borked on your end, even with the use of SanchoMod it works flawlessly (the mod doesn't alter the export code at all, so it's irrelevant). When you make the export the data file (it is NOT a new save file) will be located on your Win machine at AppData/Roaming/RenPy/persistent . Verify that folder structure exists. If it doesn't then Win is blocking ALL renpy titles from writing to your AppData so you have bigger issues than "Sunshine Love". Regards.

Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
anybody experiencing <lost saves> just look for ren'py folder or in <C:\Users\yourharddrivename\AppData\Roaming\RenPy> and copy paste sunshinelove-saves files to sunshinelovech2-SAVES folder....i know i did.
to copy savegame files will NOT work!!!
You can't continue a savegame in chapter2 as you have to see chapter 2 like a "new" game.
All you can do is to use the EXPORTFILE you could create at end of CH1 so that the game imports that to chapter2
But you are right in that way, as that exportfile is located in Appdata/Renpy/SunshineLove folder.
So again: every single savegame from chapter 1 will NOT work, and you shouldn't copy-paste it. (waste of savegame-slots)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes...

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Sunshine Love [Ch1 v1.00 & Ch2 v0.01] - MultiMod Edition
SL_SM_Cover.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Go get you some.

Please enjoy. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner pic above). Regards, be well and enjoy the fruits of literally hundreds of hours of work.

- Sancho

Last edited:

Prog1r

Sep 22, 2020
I gotta say the best girls are the twins Ivy/Lily. Their proportions are normal, they are determined and mature, and super hot."

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I gotta say the best girls are the twins Ivy/Lily. Their proportions are normal, they are determined and mature, and super hot."
Except they get pissy and want to breakup after trying to help your "sis" w/ Brodie... gotta say that's a flaw in my view. That scene made me think of junior high type of conversation. But, that's just my take which doesn't matter to anyone anyway. Regards.

(During this scene)
1645988047824.png

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
anybody experiencing <lost saves> just look for ren'py folder or in <C:\Users\yourharddrivename\AppData\Roaming\RenPy> and copy paste sunshinelove-saves files to sunshinelovech2-SAVES folder....i know i did.
I wish it was working :( And not giving save compability is damn nonsense... I dont remember every detail i had in first chapter, now i need download first chapter, open, look things i need choice for chapter 1 and write them... Yeah... Amazing...

• Angry

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Ok now i've been playing the game for a while, and i got nowhere near to spicing things up with any girl, apart from Obnoxius Bitch Girlfriend. How long before things start to move? :D Otherwise not a bad story and nice characters.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I wish it was working :( And not giving save compability is damn nonsense... I dont remember every detail i had in first chapter, now i need download first chapter, open, look things i need choice for chapter 1 and write them... Yeah... Amazing...
If you play to the end of Ch1 v1.00 then the export feature is there at the end of the chapter. If you are in this bad of shape then post your Ch1 save and I'll supply you with the export file. It's really simple tbh. I'll help where I can. Regards.

• Red Heart

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
There is no "best girl".
MrDots tried (imho successfull) to create all girls different to assure there is at least ONE for each taste.
There are Black, white, european, asian, redhead, blondes, black haired, long haired, curled haired, mature, young .........
So of course there should be one type you like and another type you maybe dislike - that's ok.
Me for my part, i dislike Yuki for example, even she is kind of cute - she is just not my type.
As there are thousands of players all over the world, Dots tries to match all ethnics and tastes. Of course this can't be done 100%, as we would need much more girls in there, but it's a try to do the best.
As a negative result, it may happen that you dislike more girls than you actually like, if you stick to one stereotype for your own - probably that's why so many players complain.
BUT:
As mentioned before several times, this game is NOT meant as HAREM game - just pick your favorite, and all is fine XD

Last edited:
Reactions: RandyPhoenix
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes