etann

Jan 3, 2020
where do I put the gallery code "opening" on 1.0.0 a lot of people saying its in extra and peeping tom mode but when I click that I get no option to put in a code it just enables or disables it

Trikus

May 31, 2020
where do I put the gallery code "opening" on 1.0.0 a lot of people saying its in extra and peeping tom mode but when I click that I get no option to put in a code it just enables or disables it
If you see this:

1646001834917.png

Then you don't need to enter the code. It is already unlocked.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Yeah thats what I have still 4 scenes missing though ;/
The code doesn't unlock the full gallery. You still have to find them. Sometimes scenes are hidden behind alternative choices, so you may have to revisit some scenes and choose to do something else.

etann

Jan 3, 2020
The code doesn't unlock the full gallery. You still have to find them. Sometimes scenes are hidden behind alternative choices, so you may have to revisit some scenes and choose to do something else.
oh right okay thanks

Mar 6, 2020
why was it necessary for the chapters to have different downloads? everything seems to be the same, the gameplay is the same, no changes in mechanics.
i had my hopes up that it would have new interesting mechanics

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
monroe

Please edit to OP that for Patreon version there is a patch needed
these are the step-by-step installation instructions and the patch

important note:
Android version of patreon CAN NOT BE PATCHED (with this patch)
Subscribestar version DOES NOT NEED TO BE PATCHED
Only use this patch if you are playing a version from Patreon!

UPDATED: Added patch for v.2.1 extra (start Chapter 2)
Can you upload the ch1 patch somewhere?
Somehow I got stream.rar when I tried to download it, which said:
This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Maybe it's just me but when I see a game from this guy, I stay clear. The writing is completely sterile and uninteresting. I really tried with Melody but for someone in her age range, she was very dry and boring to read. There's very little personality that comes through in many of his characters.
And yet, you're here. Commenting. That doesn't seem to be "steering clear".

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
SanchoMod's Maximum Everything Import

I'm not going to recompile the mod just for this, but for you folks having "issues" with the import/export and can't find a minute to answer the manual input questions then drop the attached inside your "game" folder and you're done (with maximum fucking everything). If you later decide you don't want this feature then simply delete the file and no harm done.

Screen shows the new button available during import/manual entry screen:
View attachment 1677736
You're welcome.

Now go download the real SanchoMod and experience the vast amount of features it employs. Regards and be well.
Sorry, newbie here. Where do I put the file?

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
That's rap. And you're into the stuff about doing your mama, grandma and other guys. Poor you.
Rap, metal and punk doesn't do that. Country is popular in places where cousins, sisters and farm animals are fair game. I'm also pretty sure there are/were country songs about farmers fucking their cows/pigs. Not the cool country like Johnny Cash and the stuff before the 80s.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
like no shortcake content? :(
Seeing how main girl is always prioritized like in Melody and DMD by Mr.Dots after MC finally conquered the main LI, as of SL 0.8 , it will be MC/Sis FFest every update , so I think it could take a while or maybe next update

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Yeah it's annoying because MrDot's writes really good side characters (Rebecca from Melody is amazing!) but his main female characters are always dull. The daughter from DMD has zero personality or interest she is just a mirror for the MC and melody feels the same way. So far the sister here is the best of the three since at least she has the hotel as a unique passion of hers (MC still seems kind of laize faire about it) but I think it would be a huge shame if the game focused too much on them. let MC have his pseduo-harem until the end of summer then make a decision on who to be with/where to stay.

Oh and I was super intrigued by Nicole I hope he continues with the cuck-queen angle with her would be super fun.

Yukio

Sep 26, 2017
why was it necessary for the chapters to have different downloads? everything seems to be the same, the gameplay is the same, no changes in mechanics.
My guess is that since the chapter 1 was 2.94 Go, they made chapter 2 separate to save some space.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
New interesting mechanics?
This is a VN and not an action game.
The most action you get is pressing the spacebar while fapping....

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes