KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
monroe

Please edit to OP that for Patreon version there is a patch needed
these are the step-by-step installation instructions and the patch

important note:
Android version of patreon CAN NOT BE PATCHED (with this patch)
Subscribestar version DOES NOT NEED TO BE PATCHED
Only use this patch if you are playing a version from Patreon!

UPDATED: Added patch for v.2.1 extra (start Chapter 2)
coudln't download the fie, mirror link? I can only download stream.rar

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Maybe it's just me but when I see a game from this guy, I stay clear. The writing is completely sterile and uninteresting. I really tried with Melody but for someone in her age range, she was very dry and boring to read. There's very little personality that comes through in many of his characters.
Probably just you.
Most people, when the steer clear of a game, also steer clear of the forums about the game. For most people, hanging around a thread about a game they are steering clear of is just a waste of time that they could be spending talking about games they actually like.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Ok so I'm dumb when it comes to this, but where would I find my save from chapter one? I know I saved it last time I played but idk where to find it.
Did you save the game in v0.8 or v1.0? V0.8 finished chapter 1 but doesn't have the save transfer ability. V1.0 was a revision and included the save transfer.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Probably just you.
Most people, when the steer clear of a game, also steer clear of the forums about the game. For most people, hanging around a thread about a game they are steering clear of is just a waste of time that they could be spending talking about games they actually like.
well said....
the overwhelming majority has no time to come over here and brag about the game - they simply play and enjoy.
The few who dislike, will come over here only to complain - so it looks like the complainers are important majority.
As i told several times before that's exactly the reason why MrDots isn't even registered on F95 and refuses to read what's written over here.
In his opinion, he doesn't get ANY representative feedback from here, so he ignores.
If not for basic support and some official statements, even i would not be in this thread to be honest.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
well - if you rather download TONS of gigabite over and over again, feel free to do.
We prefer different chapters to keep download time and size within a fair amount.
If you struggle to handle seperate chapters it's not on the developers to take care of

Just for example DMD as you mentioned:
ch 1 = 3.32 GB
ch 2 = 3.00 GB
ch 3 = 4.90 GB
ch 4 = 2.37 GB already
=================
total = 13.59 GB (given chapter 4 will end like ch 3, then this would be over 16 GB)

HAPPY DOWNLOADING every update

PS:
You should FIRST think BEFORE you start complaining about stuff, you don't understand

EDIT:
OK - you now may say "But we could do update patches instead" - that's true. But this is more work for nothing - asides that, the final product will also need to be downloaded at once. You cant expect people to download version 0.1 and additional thousands of patches.
So the best way is to do several chapters - and i guess almost everyone will agree with me - and those who don't accept that, just don't need to play if it's "too much" to load different chapters. (i guess those who complain are probably just those, who complain about ANYTHING we do, regardless what we do)
Because we never see people complaining that the size of a game exceeds Mega's daily download limit, right?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i played chapter 2 today and it seems that everyone is telling me that the relationship between the mc and ashley is only temporary. can it be changed in future updates or is this a permanent decision from the dev when he started to create this game?
that's upto devs to decide but i think this follows same path as melody, can fuck others but only 1 li, if so then dunno about endings.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
that's upto devs to decide but i think this follows same path as melody, can fuck others but only 1 li, if so then dunno about endings.
Nah we know for sure Nicky is into MC fucking other women so we will absolutely have some more than 1 combinations

Also side piece girls like the Twins are always available

Reactions: Hyperserver

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nah we know for sure Nicky is into MC fucking other women so we will absolutely have some more than 1 combinations

well yea but is sis rdy for 3+some is unknown.

there are plenty of combos and some have been listed before.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018

You both are kind of right.
MrDots never does full harem games/endings.
There will be always 1 (maybe 2) girl(s) you could end with.
In SL it's obviously Sis, Shorty, and Nicole wich will have an ending. MAYBE Yuki, Connie and Kristina too
The others seem to be just sidekicks you can conquer and get layed during the game.
You may fuck several girls aside each other, but finally you will probably have to decide for one (maybe 2)

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Does anybody have the appropriate extras.ipatch file for the chapter 2 incest patch, or a link to the discord where I can get the file? The version I downloaded from here seems to not have incest enabled.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Does anybody have the appropriate extras.ipatch file for the chapter 2 incest patch, or a link to the discord where I can get the file? The version I downloaded from here seems to not have incest enabled.
be assured that i uploaded the actual and correct ipatch. On our Discord you will find the same

Reactions: Docmo

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
be assured that i uploaded the actual and correct ipatch. On our Discord you will find the same
So the ipatch_2_1.rpa is all that's necessary now? The additional extras.ipatch file mentioned in the instructions for the patch is no longer needed?

EDIT: Ok, nevermind, that file really isn't necessary anymore, I think the instructions need updated.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So the ipatch_2_1.rpa is all that's necessary now? The additional extras.ipatch file mentioned in the instructions for the patch is no longer needed?

EDIT: Ok, nevermind, that file really isn't necessary anymore, I think the instructions need updated.
one is for chapter 1 - for ch2 you need the 2_0_1 patch

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hyper had that loaded to the OP before we had the update here man

OP FTW

Also go to settings and make sure it is enabled
of course - i used my contacts.....
Don't want anyone here to rage just because i post the patch 1 minute too late - so this time i posted it 6 hours in front just to be sure :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: jaw1986baby and cxx
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes