Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
SanchoMod

Shameless post since mods still refuse to place in OP where folks would actually know it exists. Newest release post is here. Thanks, I'm back to my typical Crown&Coke. Y'all be well.
Yeah not sure why they do that....
They refused my report... kinda weird.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
nicole is still acting like she and mc are still in the open relationship. anyone encounter this prob?

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Kinda wondering with the mod and with using 0x52_URM I still pick Samurai Mark when it's obviously Samurai Jack???
Then again, what the fuck do I care I get blown by Yuki nonetheless...

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Decided to take a swing.
I tried my best to take only the worse possible potions. all girls have negative points, but I still get in bed with some.
very hard to avoid that. the game is set to laid everybody.
also, animation is still bad, movement robotic, the cock not following the edges well.
sure the render quality is good, so that improve it a bit. but its quite generic. lifeless.
and the MC, I really hate him. his model is one of those that I just want to punch in the face.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
"Don't worry Connie, I'm a lawyer, I know when someone plays or tries to lie to me". Same day minutes after meeting Svetlana he gives away the names of the whole "hotel squad". I need consistency to enjoy stories, this took me off-guard and kind of broke the immersion for me while reading it. Devs, don't make the MC momentary dumb with that "plot no jutsu" please. She could've found that info corpo-spying or something. The rest I enjoy. Some people seem to dislike the faces or facial expressions; I find them adorable, at least the women ones, the same applied in the guy looks a little weird I admit. Anyway; apart from some story inconsistencies here and there, this still is a nice game to play.

summom

Dec 2, 2018
Excuse me, I chose 'stick around' option with twins in Ch1.
However, when I meet twins in Ch2, it seems that I didn't choose that option.
I load my save from Ch1, but it just happened.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay Auntie would make sense as I focused more on the stepmom but how could I miss the twins since I am at their path?
on party when you have to choose either of twins sochoosing a you lose pic of b and vice versa.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
MC's girlfriend is ugly compared to other girls, no one wants an open relationship with an ugly girl.//
a relationship with an ugly girl , lol :rolleyes:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
MC's girlfriend is ugly compared to other girls, no one wants an open relationship with an ugly girl.
how come she's ugly? sure she isn't as pretty as sister or kristina or .......... but still looks nice.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
"Don't worry Connie, I'm a lawyer, I know when someone plays or tries to lie to me". Same day minutes after meeting Svetlana he gives away the names of the whole "hotel squad". I need consistency to enjoy stories, this took me off-guard and kind of broke the immersion for me while reading it. Devs, don't make the MC momentary dumb with that "plot no jutsu" please. She could've found that info corpo-spying or something. The rest I enjoy. Some people seem to dislike the faces or facial expressions; I find them adorable, at least the women ones, the same applied in the guy looks a little weird I admit. Anyway; apart from some story inconsistencies here and there, this still is a nice game to play.
Ye, that point really sticks out. "I know when people lie to me"...5 minutes later spills out all company details to person he met 2 minutes ago. Dude, what the heck?

But eh, game is still fun and enjoyable so whatever.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Oh don't worry... the MC isn't just momentarily dumb.... he is dumb all the time... literally one of the worst MCs I've seen in adult games for a while. There are NTR MCs with more spine and smarts than this dude.

Also think... he was a lawyer... WAS... No wonder they passed him on promotion...

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes