UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Oh don't worry... the MC isn't just momentarily dumb.... he is dumb all the time... literally one of the worst MCs I've seen in adult games for a while. There are NTR MCs with more spine and smarts than this dude.

Also think... he was a lawyer... WAS... No wonder they passed him on promotion...
You probably should consider that one of the senior partners told him that the MC was let go over his objections, basically because of nepotism.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The choice between Yuki and Connie the first day, it's just the order to do the meetings with them that changes. Is it intended or bugged? Because then the MC has 2 lunches

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
yea so selfesteem won't be high after that.
I doubt it was much better before, at least he never wore the pants in his former relationship.
And let's be honest, calling the MC dense would be a compliment, he is worse than a 30y old virgin when it comes to women...like, oh were kissing, making out and going on a date...does the girl actually like me or does she see me only as a friend :rolleyes:

And for the love of god i can't understand why the MC is so fixated of going back in this ep. Relucant and unsure if he want to stay, understandable. But he doesn't even think about staying.
In this episode it felt like every few min he's going on about going home, if the girl is ok with it only short summer fling and he likes the girls...

I mean let's sum it up:
From what i remember the MC dislikes/hates the city and the constant shitty weather.
He has no job, no gf, very likely no home, his only family is his dad, to which he doesn't have a good relationship either and it doesn't seem like he has many or close friends.
On the other hand:
He would live in a place where people pay to make holidays.
He would have a good job/co-owner, the family he likes, friends and lovers there.
Truly a hard choice.

That talk with Roshi was a other thing i really wanted to smack the MC:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although, there was one line of the MC where i couldn't agree more with him.
Screenshot (133).png
Please do! About 80-90% less of these ''meaningful'' monologues would be nice.

bahn67

May 26, 2018
Weird
I'm in Chapter 1. MC is with Ana picking up a costume and mask for the festival. After picking the mask at the store, Ana said she'd wait outside by the scooter. The next scene Ana is asking MC if he was able to pick up the costume and mask. It seemed MC was with Kristina and not Ana

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Just kidding :p anyway, my repack posts in op has all latest guides ;)

The Rewards Walkthrough for Ch 2 is a dead link. The "repack" FAPmaster369 is talking about is the Compressed version, not everyone knows that means repack. A bit more clarification should be used.

Here is the direct link to JUST the Rewards, Pepping Tom, and Walkthrough guides : Workupload

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So, I've finally played ther whole first chapter - which took roughly 4 days of playing - and the new release. I heard the criticism and the comments, and I have to add a little something.

* It was not surprising for me that Ushigo wouldn't make it to the end, as in every hero's journey the "mentor figure" eventually has to pass the torch and die, but I am surprised that it happened just ahead of the halfway point already. I would have expected that at the end of Chapter 2, so that the heroes are on their own on the final stretch and have to show what they've learned.

* Yes, the chain of events that has the MC announcing that he can't be played easily and then giving all the intel to Svetlana is a bit weird. However, she would have found out anyway, and this way the devs just did it all in one exposition dump. Questionable remains if a new employee has to know all that.

* It seems that the Rev Cowgirl scene with half-sis has been moved to this update as it's no longer there on the beach bed, just regular riding now.

* Minor inconsistency #1: Like the WT said I answered 4 of Yuki's five questions correct, but the katana donut never showed up. It did when I lowered it to 3 correct.

* Minor inconsistency #2: Chapter 1 never gave me a choice of staying with Lily in the hotel / motel (?) room, and (correctly) assumed that I left her. However, I definitely had sex with Lily, who was replaced with Ivy at "half time". They even confirmed it in the bathroom. Thus I got the breakup choice that never was intended for the scenario according to the WT.

All in all a nice update, we finally see Nicky's cuckqueen (sorry, I know it's supposed to be written with an a, but ee looks more "stylish" to me) fetish come out, and it seems that half-sis may have it too if she likes the girl.

That said, here's my speculation of possible endings.

* Seeing that (of how I hate the overuse of that phrase in the game, but that's how it's written...) the hotel progress is railroaded we definitely have the hotel reach *****.
* One major choice would be going back to DHC or remain in SSB.
* In case of the first it will either be back to Nicole to pick up the monogamous relation again (maybe with an epilogue where you see some other women) or a bad end if you broke up with her and have no job and nowhere to stay.
* If you stay in SSB we know there won't be a full harem per the devs' statement (impossible since Connie definitely leaves), but I can see the following:
- solo path with everybody (minus Connie and Yuki, who may leave as orphan and explore the world and has some college plans)
- the two cuckqueens Nicole and Half-Sis
- the two cuckqueens plus a varying amount of previously declared flings (Twins, Vicky, Jazmin)
- same as the previous two, but without Nicole or Half-Sis
- definitely NOT: Half-Sis / Ashley pairing, Cousin / Trisha pairing, both Twins at the same time except for "pranks".

Finally, since some did it, a strictly subjective personal ranking of the girls: Sara [Half-Sis] > Ashley > Twins > Nicole > Lisa [Kristina] > Victoria > Trisha > Jazmin > Carissa [Cousin, "Shortcake"] > Yuki > Connie.

I'll have some more comments, but will send them to Hyperserver in a DM.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So, I've finally played ther whole first chapter - which took roughly 4 days of playing - and the new release. I heard the criticism and the comments, and I have to add a little something.

* It was not surprising for me that Ushigo wouldn't make it to the end, as in every hero's journey the "mentor figure" eventually has to pass the torch and die, but I am surprised that it happened just ahead of the halfway point already. I would have expected that at the end of Chapter 2, so that the heroes are on their own on the final stretch and have to show what they've learned.

* Yes, the chain of events that has the MC announcing that he can't be played easily and then giving all the intel to Svetlana is a bit weird. However, she would have found out anyway, and this way the devs just did it all in one exposition dump. Questionable remains if a new employee has to know all that.

* It seems that the Rev Cowgirl scene with half-sis has been moved to this update as it's no longer there on the beach bed, just regular riding now.

* Minor inconsistency #1: Like the WT said I answered 4 of Yuki's five questions correct, but the katana donut never showed up. It did when I lowered it to 3 correct.

* Minor inconsistency #2: Chapter 1 never gave me a choice of staying with Lily in the hotel / motel (?) room, and (correctly) assumed that I left her. However, I definitely had sex with Lily, who was replaced with Ivy at "half time". They even confirmed it in the bathroom. Thus I got the breakup choice that never was intended for the scenario according to the WT.

All in all a nice update, we finally see Nicky's cuckqueen (sorry, I know it's supposed to be written with an a, but ee looks more "stylish" to me) fetish come out, and it seems that half-sis may have it too if she likes the girl.

That said, here's my speculation of possible endings.

* Seeing that (of how I hate the overuse of that phrase in the game, but that's how it's written...) the hotel progress is railroaded we definitely have the hotel reach *****.
* One major choice would be going back to DHC or remain in SSB.
* In case of the first it will either be back to Nicole to pick up the monogamous relation again (maybe with an epilogue where you see some other women) or a bad end if you broke up with her and have no job and nowhere to stay.
* If you stay in SSB we know there won't be a full harem per the devs' statement (impossible since Connie definitely leaves), but I can see the following:
- solo path with everybody (minus Connie and Yuki, who may leave as orphan and explore the world and has some college plans)
- the two cuckqueens Nicole and Half-Sis
- the two cuckqueens plus a varying amount of previously declared flings (Twins, Vicky, Jazmin)
- same as the previous two, but without Nicole or Half-Sis
- definitely NOT: Half-Sis / Ashley pairing, Cousin / Trisha pairing, both Twins at the same time except for "pranks".

Finally, since some did it, a strictly subjective personal ranking of the girls: Sara [Half-Sis] > Ashley > Twins > Nicole > Lisa [Kristina] > Victoria > Trisha > Jazmin > Carissa [Cousin, "Shortcake"] > Yuki > Connie.

I'll have some more comments, but will send them to Hyperserver in a DM.
What are your thoughts on the MC?
I think he is the weakpoint of the whole game.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
What are your thoughts on the MC?
I think he is the weakpoint of the whole game.
MC can be a little bit grating with his constant doubts. I remember posting two pics for an earlier update where in the first he had a love interest coming on pretty strong to him, and his reaction in the second was, "Could it be that XY wants to tell me <exactly the same thing she said>", and I was like 'No shit, Sherlock, what was your first clue?' :D

But I feel with Ushigo's final heart to heart before he passed and him realising that Nicole is actually fine with the situation we will see him more confident in the future. I may be mistaken, of course, since even Melody's MC had his end of day monologues right up to the end of the game.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
MC can be a little bit grating with his constant doubts. I remember posting two pics for an earlier update where in the first he had a love interest coming on pretty strong to him, and his reaction in the second was, "Could it be that XY wants to tell me <exactly the same thing she said>", and I was like 'No shit, Sherlock, what was your first clue?' :D

But I feel with Ushigo's final heart to heart before he passed and him realising that Nicole is actually fine with the situation we will see him more confident in the future. I may be mistaken, of course, since even Melody's MC had his end of day monologues right up to the end of the game.
True but Melody's MC is way less dense. He's older and has way more life experience.

I'm on the solo-sis path so Nicole isn't really my problem anymore, apart from her involvement in the story now. (meh, I wish after the breakup we wouldn't have seen her again...)

The thing that really rubs me the wrong way is MCs constant thinking about how he is definitely leaving after summer.
Especially if you have broken up with Nicole it gets annoying pretty fast. MC seems to have forgotten that he has nothing back in Darkham City to come back to. No flat. No GF and no job. Granted he could rent another flat but given that he came to SSB to make money in the first place.... well I don't know. This whole focus on leaving after summer ends just seems weird to me.

Imagine if the Melody MC would have constantly talked about how he is "definitely without a doubt" going to leave after Melody goes back to college. That would have been super weird too.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
True but Melody's MC is way less dense. He's older and has way more life experience.

I'm on the solo-sis path so Nicole isn't really my problem anymore, apart from her involvement in the story now. (meh, I wish after the breakup we wouldn't have seen her again...)

The thing that really rubs me the wrong way is MCs constant thinking about how he is definitely leaving after summer.
Especially if you have broken up with Nicole it gets annoying pretty fast. MC seems to have forgotten that he has nothing back in Darkham City to come back to. No flat. No GF and no job. Granted he could rent another flat but given that he came to SSB to make money in the first place.... well I don't know. This whole focus on leaving after summer ends just seems weird to me.

Imagine if the Melody MC would have constantly talked about how he is "definitely without a doubt" going to leave after Melody goes back to college. That would have been super weird too.
I can see where you are coming from. It definitely feels that it is quite often mentioned in the latest update. However, since I accepted Nicole's deal with the open relationship I feel it's a quite "realistic" way to show that he still honours the deal they have. I am still convinced though that I won't have to leave SSB after Week 12 if I don't want to with MC still working at the ***** hotel and Nicole being their personal lawyer - maybe opening her own law firm in SSB - in a relationship with her and most likely half-sis and the occasional fling.

Maybe the way to go here would be to tone that down for people who broke up with Nicole, but I can imagine that it may be hard to implement and keep track of two different strings of monologue for two branches.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I can see where you are coming from. It definitely feels that it is quite often mentioned in the latest update. However, since I accepted Nicole's deal with the open relationship I feel it's a quite "realistic" way to show that he still honours the deal they have. I am still convinced though that I won't have to leave SSB after Week 12 if I don't want to with MC still working at the ***** hotel and Nicole being their personal lawyer - maybe opening her own law firm in SSB - in a relationship with her and most likely half-sis and the occasional fling.

Maybe the way to go here would be to tone that down for people who broke up with Nicole, but I can imagine that it may be hard to implement and keep track of two different strings of monologue for two branches.
Oh I'm pretty sure we won't have to leave in the end but the weird emphasis on mentioning over and over how we definitively won't stay is weird to me.

As aside not... if you write "***** Hotel" it looks like you are censoring something.... maybe PENIS Hotel... :KEK:

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes