Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I know a few animations are not really top grade, however the doggy style one with {ChildhoodFriend} was so fucking weird. The guy looked like the frog pose Bruce Leung did in Kung Fu Hustle.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

junjunjey

Dec 4, 2019
Help. Is this like Dating My Daughter where you can also make decision on behalf of the female characters? Because I don't like it if so. I prefer where you can only control the male protagonist.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Help. Is this like Dating My Daughter where you can also make decision on behalf of the female characters? Because I don't like it if so. I prefer where you can only control the male protagonist.
right now you only control MC
Also it's not planned to change that

Reactions: junjunjey

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only 1 mc atm and most likely in future to the end.

Reactions: junjunjey

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Sunshine Love CH2 v0.0.1.5

Hey everyone, this is a short post to let you all know that we’ve fixed some bugs and errors that you guys have listed since the first update from SL - Chapter 2 was released last Saturday.

We’ve re-uploaded the download links that contain all of the fixes/edits that we’ve had to make.

Changelog:
- Fixed various spelling errors

- On the Sis path, after you get out of bed there was a scene in the kitchen where she leaves you a note.

This scene was only meant for the non-Sis path and wasn’t coded correctly. It’s now been fixed so it doesn’t show up anymore.

- Fixed the answers to the fifth question in Yuki’s quiz. Not every answer is Samurai Mark now ;)

- The scene when you have lunch with Connie previously had dialogue where it stated that you had never met her father (The Boss) previously when you had indeed spoken to him at her birthday party.

That conversation has been adjusted/fixed and the conversation with The Boss has been extended.

- On the Twins path, if you used a save that had transferred from Chapter 1 to Chapter 2, during the office meeting scene on the second day, the dialogue suggested that you had walked out on Ivy/Lily during the hotel room sex scene in Chapter 1, even you hadn’t.

- Deleted out some repetitive lines (e.g. overuse of the MC reminding everyone that he’s leaving at the end of the summer!)

- Previously, the Nicole video call was coming up for some players on the Single path (if you had broken up with her) when it shouldn’t have.

That has been corrected now so if you are on the Single path then you don’t view that scene.

- Duplicate lines. One has been coded correctly.

Changes to the Walkthroughs:

An issue with the points allocation for Cousin:

At the end of Chapter 1, we’d stated that the maximum points that you could accrue for Cousin was 169.

That figure was wrong and the correct max score was actually 167.

For those of you who are using the “manual entry” option to start Chapter 2, the highest maximum score for Cousin will now be set at 167.

Incorrect information in the Doughnut WT:

Previously, to locate Doughnut #5 on the Yuki path, it stated that you were required to get 2-4 questions correct to see this doughnut on the screen.

You need to get between 1-3 questions correct in order to see and click on this doughnut to unveil the fifth Yuki image.

That has been edited in the Doughnut walkthrough now.

- Details added to an option for the In-Game Walkthrough (on the Connie path).

As you can see, even though we do numerous checks and beta tests before each update is released, not everything goes according to plan and sometimes things get overlooked.

Or we simply have no idea about issues in our releases until after the update has been put out.

Thanks to everyone who has let us know of any problems that they’ve found in last weekend’s update, and also to anyone who did some testing to help make sure we fixed some of them.

Have a great weekend, I’ll be in touch again soon.

Mrdots.

Sunshine Love CH2 v.0.01.5 Extras Included

MEGA: - -

WeTransfer:

Walkthrough: -

Doughnuts Walkthrough:
-

Peeping Tom Walkthrough: -

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
had those "bugs" and note vanishing when mc actually reads it and yuki's questionnaire last answer what was said as answer was different than selected but unless mc actually fucks her after questions then won't replay unless needed to get correct saves.

just to clarify that is subs not patreon version?

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI I'll update SanchoMod after a break (I've been at it for 16hrs straight updating 3 other mods). I had already fixed many of these issues but will fold it all in correctly once I get a meal. Regards.
Good morning. Yesterday took it's toll on my updating other mods (put in over 17hrs of coding yesterday), but I'm on the case and will push out an update for Ch2 v0.01.5 (as a separate mod so folks retain a choice on what they want). I should have it ready quickly so please be patient with me.

CircleJerker Damn bud, this update being half archive/half hot fix is a bit of a mess, ain't it? Thank you for working it out, you did it exactly as I would given the OEM files supplied to ya. Appreciate you doing the compressions while I'm still hibernating out in the boonies with limited bandwidth. Best to you and yours.

• Wow
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Sunshine Love CH2 v0.0.1.5

Changes to the Walkthroughs:

An issue with the points allocation for Cousin:

At the end of Chapter 1, we’d stated that the maximum points that you could accrue for Cousin was 169.

That figure was wrong and the correct max score was actually 167.

For those of you who are using the “manual entry” option to start Chapter 2, the highest maximum score for Cousin will now be set at 167.
Really? Well, the script on my end in the "hotfix" still has it at 169:
Python:
try:
    c_points = int(renpy.input("How many [c_name] points do you have?", allow="0123456789", length=3))
    if c_points > 169:
        c_points = 169
Anyone else can confirm? Did we only get half of the "hotfix" here? Now I'm not sure whether to update the mod or not....ugh. I'll do it anyway.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes