Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Ch2 v0.01.5 Update
SL_SM_Cover.jpg

Mod's OP (click on the pic above) includes separate links for Ch2 v0.01.5 if you desire (the mod is STILL not listed in the VN's OP, there's nothing I can do about the site's politics).

Note: I had 2 saves from v0.01 that error when loading (RenPy can't rollback far enough). This is NOT the mod, the dev changed quite a bit of text and conditional statements so I can only assume it's where your save is at whether it'll load or not. The good news is that this episode is not very large so you can always start from scratch if need be.

I also added a "cheat" of sorts for import. There is now an option to start with everything "maxed" rather than importing your old data or answering the questions. This is just an option but will obviously not be a "pure play" experience. You do you.

Regards,
Sancho

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ" and Uthuriel

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
@CircleJerker Damn bud, this update being half archive/half hot fix is a bit of a mess, ain't it? Thank you for working it out, you did it exactly as I would given the OEM files supplied to ya. Appreciate you doing the compressions while I'm still hibernating out in the boonies with limited bandwidth. Best to you and yours.
Thanks bro but I didn't do the compression for this one, you have to thank FAPmaster369!

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So I have a story question.

Did Ashley and Gerald marry? I think not right? They never did with or without fun-time patch.

Right?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
As far as I understood no. At least there's never been a mention of a divorce.
I asked because MC says to Svetlana that they aren't step-siblings and their parents never married.

1646592413985.png

1646592337033.png

I was under the impression that with the patch enabled their parents married.

I would still count that as step-siblings though.
I'm just glad MC didn't go on blabbering about the half-sibling stuff, given that he gave almost all secrets to Svetlana in this scene.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I asked because MC says to Svetlana that they aren't step-siblings and their parents never married.

View attachment 1690512

View attachment 1690511

I was under the impression that with the patch enabled their parents married.

I would still count that as step-siblings though.
I'm just glad MC didn't go on blabbering about the half-sibling stuff, given that he gave almost all secrets to Svetlana in this scene.
Correct me if I'm mistaken (I haven't had much sleep) but the patch makes it so [sis] is the biological daughter of Dad (from his initial trip to the island back in the day), otherwise she was from a different sperm donor. The patch has nothing to do with marriage. That's from memory though and I've a many an adult beverage since then.

Edit part 1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit part 2:

Last edited:
Reactions: Meushi and Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Correct me if I'm mistaken (I haven't had much sleep) but the patch makes it so [sis] is the biological daughter of Dad (from his initial trip to the island back in the day), otherwise she was from a different sperm donor. The patch has nothing to do with marriage. That's from memory though and I've a many an adult beverage since then.
AFAIK with the patch she is definitely his half-sister. That's why I was confused when he said she isn't his step-sister.
IMHO they are both, marriage or not.
I thought with that patch installed their parents married and it was mentioned somewhere but I probably misremembered that.

I find it weird that he doesn't see her as his sister, even though he gets nightmares all the time and questions himself over their relationship every 5 minutes....

MC in this game is just weird.... what a little bitch... :KEK:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
AFAIK with the patch she is definitely his half-sister. That's why I was confused when he said she isn't his step-sister.
IMHO they are both, marriage or not.
I thought with that patch installed their parents married and it was mentioned somewhere but I probably misremembered that.

I find it weird that he doesn't see her as his sister, even though he gets nightmares all the time and questions himself over their relationship every 5 minutes....

I edit the post above to include the Ashley/Dad scenes both ways too. I also did a scan for "marriage" and nothing on them. I do agree (as do many others 'round here) that the MC has smaller balls than a hamster. Regards.

• Haha
Reactions: Chimba

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I edit the post above to include the Ashley/Dad scenes both ways too. I also did a scan for "marriage" and nothing on them. I do agree (as do many others 'round here) that the MC has smaller balls than a hamster. Regards.
:KEK: smaller balls than a hamster...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
They are never Married (Gerald and Ashley) in ANY version or with ANY patch

In the SubStar version Gerald is the biological father of both MC and Sis but they have different mothers so they are half-siblings

In the Patre-shitfukk-on version they have different mother and father ( so basically nothing - no relation)

This has been clearly defined in this thread like 13 times
No shit, that's what I said, what's your point replying to me on that? Quote:
The patch has nothing to do with marriage. That's from memory though and I've a many an adult beverage since then.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well technically he is right, they aren't step- they are half-siblings...or he just forget it. The MC is not the brightest star in the sky and in his last talk with Roshi he forgot that he has no girlfriend anymore...

smaller balls than a hamster...
Wholeheartedly agree.
He is just a late bloomer and is still waiting that his balls are descending :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I have a story question.

Did Ashley and Gerald marry? I think not right? They never did with or without fun-time patch.

Right?
didn't marry, he just took her in and then went back to work besides being home occasionally.

subs version: they are half-siblings with same father, ashley, shortcake and trisha don't have any relation to mc besides via half-sis (no idea what half-sis's cousin and mommy are to mc since my knowledge ends on brother's kids (no brothers in this game)).

patreon version: no any kind of relations between mc etc. gerald is just knight in shiny white armor and takes ashley and her kid to live with him (semi stepmommy and stepsis but since no marriage no steps).

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
No idea what half-sis's cousin and mommy are to mc
Since Gerald and Ashley never married in any version i think there is no legal family bonds between Ashley and her relatives and MC. Only the half sister is related to MC via their father.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Since Gerald and Ashley never married in any version i think there is no legal family bonds between Ashley and her relatives and MC. Only the half sister is related to MC via their father.
thought so. still trisha is auntie and sc is cousin (just to make things less hurting for brains).

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes