Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
So I have a story question.

Did Ashley and Gerald marry? I think not right? They never did with or without fun-time patch.

Right?
No they didn't marry as stated in the story anywhere (although Ashley and daughter wouldn't have been able to live on base without being married if this is supposed to be taking place in the US).

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Imagine reading the OP.... but no... you had to skip to the last page of the thread and ask a stupid question...
What the hell is OP? You need to realize, I'm not familiar with this site yet. I tried going back to all the posts for the answer to my question but I only found the password to peeping tom not walkthrough.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
What the hell is OP? You need to realize, I'm not familiar with this site yet. I tried going back to all the posts for the answer to my question but I only found the password to peeping tom not walkthrough.
OP means Original Post.
In this case the very first post of the thread.
In it there are a few Spoiler "boxes". One of them contains the codes
1646634228321.png

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Two little consistency errors I've seen of late:

Chp1 - I've been being pursued by Ivy (vs Lily); my guess is it was tied to who I opted to walk around with when (friend and I) visited them at the wedding they were catering for - I figured this out by doing it twice and picked a different one each time.
During the Burlesque Festival and Ivy led me to the vacant hotel room - during round two with her, I spoke her name with engaged in our fun, but the dialogue showed I called her Lily.

Chp2 - I stayed with Ivy for more (round 2) vs returning to childhood friend. But when I meet with L & I to discuss the Cowboy party, Ivy accuses me of ducking out on her.
Some part of the choice codes didn't transition correctly from Chp1 to Chp2.

But it did grant me a +4 relationship boost with L & I that I would not have had, since standing her up was a -10 (after testing it), that's a big swing.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Literally the first post in the thread... which you didn't read... :FacePalm: also... "OP" isn't a term specific to this site... :KEK:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Two little consistency errors I've seen of late:

Chp1 - I've been being pursued by Ivy (vs Lily); my guess is it was tied to who I opted to walk around with when (friend and I) visited them at the wedding they were catering for - I figured this out by doing it twice and picked a different one each time.
During the Burlesque Festival and Ivy led me to the vacant hotel room - during round two with her, I spoke her name with engaged in our fun, but the dialogue showed I called her Lily.

Chp2 - I stayed with Ivy for more (round 2) vs returning to childhood friend. But when I meet with L & I to discuss the Cowboy party, Ivy accuses me of ducking out on her.
Some part of the choice codes didn't transition correctly from Chp1 to Chp2.

But it did grant me a +4 relationship boost with L & I that I would not have had, since standing her up was a -10 (after testing it), that's a big swing.

That error with the Twins has been acknowledged and has been fixed in the latest patch.

-----------------------

Speaking of them, is it possible that...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
That error with the Twins has been acknowledged and has been fixed in the latest patch.

-----------------------

Speaking of them, is it possible that...

I've thought that as well, but I've seen both with them.

At one time I thought Ivy

But that hasn't been 100% consistent of late either

I think the biggest tell is that Lily

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
OUCH - i tried to forget that part :ROFLMAO:
How dare you to remind me?
Ah C'mon he's an angel, what's the worst that can happen to you, he'll just throw you in a grinder and feed you to his dogs, look at bright side dogs would be happy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when twins are nekkid like in pic i posted its next to impossible to tell which is which.

silver line on dark cloud is that that nurse is now available to be hired.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
when twins are nekkid like in pic i posted its next to impossible to tell which is which.

silver line on dark cloud is that that nurse is now available to be hired.
I had the screen shots from the "bathroom" trip at the festival for each twin analyzed by a graphic artist for their expertise

And they are pixel for pixel the same. So I feel like the jokes about telling the difference are just fukkn with us.

At least from the necklace up

PEACE

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes