jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
No shit... they are twins... :KEK:

The only difference is one wears more make-up than the other.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Except the one with more makeup changes and sometimes they wear the same level (Like in my comparison above)

In spite of them being twins Hearsz had made multiple statements implying there is a difference to be found,
which is why speak about finding a difference.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Except the one with more makeup changes and sometimes they wear the same level (Like in my comparison above)

In spite of them being twins Hearsz had made multiple statements implying there is a difference to be found,
which is why speak about finding a difference.
Let's just say that Hearsz talks... a lot... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Meushi

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
With Mr. Roshi gone, does the MC stick around past summer and become a handy man? and do the girls the MC cums inside get pregnant?

time will tell

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
With Mr. Roshi gone, does the MC stick around past summer and become a handy man? and do the girls the MC cums inside get pregnant?

time will tell
yea time will tell. i'd say 1 ending is go home with nic and 1 is stay with sis and rest are with various girls.

anscho

Mar 3, 2020
hey there o/
I used the gallery mod to unlock the scenes so far. However, as i want to replay it now, i'd like to lock them again, so that they only unlock in the manner i play in the game. does anyone know how/where i do that? ^^ i presume it is in the app data folder, i just dont know which file

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
monroe

Please edit to OP that for Patreon version there is a patch needed
these are the step-by-step installation instructions and the patch

important note:
Android version of patreon CAN NOT BE PATCHED (with this patch)
Subscribestar version DOES NOT NEED TO BE PATCHED
Only use this patch if you are playing a version from Patreon!

UPDATED: Added patch for v.2.0.0.1 extra (start Chapter 2)
EDIT: The patch is also fine for v.2 0.0.1.5
anyone has the mirror? the file is replaced with stream.rar everytime I tried to download it

lulibuli

Mar 30, 2019
Noooooooo not Mr. Roshi, noooooooo! :cry: That hit me a lot harder than expected, especially for this kind of a game. :LOL: Anyone else feeling sad about this? He was like my own Mr. Miyagi, except that he teach me about the wonders of life and how to take charge with the ladies instead of karate. :ROFLMAO: Plus getting head from his little girl and eating her out as bonus lesson. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

silver line on dark cloud is that that nurse is now available to be hired.
In more ways than one. There's the hotel, and then there's the private sponge bath session. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD and cxx

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i click on Samurai jack option and i get as text Mark? WTH

and this isnt correct the innercurtains are on the outside off the window not inbetween the window and main curtain
1646985205402.png

Last edited:

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
I just want to say that the Transition from Chap1 to Chap2 was a shit show. What is shortcakes name? What the fuck was that? I would have been REAL simple to have a picture of each girl so there was some idea who the hell the developer was asking about but NOPE just a title screen with a very dark overlay. No default names for the characters nothing just poor descriptions that I had no idea what the fuck he was talking about.

If you have a backup plan to transfer from one chapter to the next then at least do something more than a near black screen with questions on it. YOU the developer know these character better than anyone but we the players can't read your mind who the fuck is shortcake girl? And know that our introduction to a character from years ago may not be as memorable to us as it is to you. This game is two years old I can't even remember how I met some characters now. If i had a bloody picture with the default name then I'd at least have a clue as to who was who but a black screen with strange descriptions doesn't help.

[edit] Edited due to incorrect assumptions on my part.

FYI to the dev there is a bug where SOME save games from the end title screen are not detected . Not sure why it happened but it did. just letting you know that some people MAY have an issue with the transfer save file. I know I did. I also found that going to that point from a save in chap two and making the save file again failed but going to an earlier save about one scene before the end title card and making a save from the title card a third time worked. Not sure as two the whys or the cause but this is a heads up if you get multiple reports of a save game transfer file not working.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Hyperserver
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes